Tin Foil Hat Penetration

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by Contemplation, Mar 13, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Contemplation Registered Senior Member

There is an urban legend that says that signals transmitted to the human brain can be stopped by wearing a tin foil hat. It is theoretically possible for tachyonic emissions to be absorbed by water to create a frequency that resembles brain wave patterns. Our bodies are made mostly of water and our skull could act like a tachyon detector.

These waves can be absorbed by a good conductor like tin foil. This allows it to become possible for someone to wear a tin foil hat to then become immune to this happening.

It seems like it could be possible to scramble someone’s brains through time, even though they are wearing a tin foil hat. One could send a deconstructive tachyonic wave to join the tachyon wave just at the moment it hits the tin foil hat. The wave could have deconstructive interference just long enough for it to pass through the tin foil. It could be cancelled out just long enough to pass by to then enter the subject’s brain.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. billvon Valued Senior Member

Absolutely! Get yours built and wear it 24/7. Don't take any chances on tachyonic mind control!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Contemplation Registered Senior Member

No, this is an alternative theory which states that a tin foil hat could be rendered useless. If someone was capable of such a thing, it seems reasonable that they could also send an inverted wave function just long enough for it to tunnel through the tin foil hat. It could be an easy electrical modification of the device.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. billvon Valued Senior Member

Clearly you need TWO tinfoil hats then, in case the lizard people are using tachyonic brain control waves to scramble people's brains. Maybe a tinfoil suit so they don't get you from below.

8. Contemplation Registered Senior Member

Didn’t your name use to be bavillion? Or something close to that? Have you been replaced by a lizard person?

I actually suspect it is David Hilbert or someone that looks really close to him. He may be a time traveler. It is strange, because I don’t recall ever hearing about any of his work until the past several years.

I believe he fits the profile, since he assumes that spacetime has an infinite number of dimensions. That would leave an infinite number of places for the timeline to branch out into from being altered in time.

9. candy Valued Senior Member

I would prefer a copper hat.

10. billvon Valued Senior Member

Much more stylish. But will turn your head green.

Ah, the dilemmas of conspiracies.

11. billvon Valued Senior Member

Maybe it was Bazillion? Or Brazilian. I forget. Same thing in any case.

12. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Or you could get a fancy one with aerials, like this:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. Contemplation Registered Senior Member

Ah yes, I think I remember now. Brazilian was already taken, and you wanted that name from being Brazilian. I just wasn’t sure if it had an “i” at the end of it. That is what it was in the 5th dimension where apparently the entire human race was duplicated from the ground up from the prehistoric area where they suspected people turning into lizard people. I believe that the closed spatial dimension somehow made their hearts in the middle of their chest from breeding with other people that completed a full circle in that higher dimension which seemed to be about eight universes wide. That is what your lizard man doppelgänger goes by.

14. Contemplation Registered Senior Member

I actually prefer a baptism or a full water submersion. The tin foil creates a metallic taste in spiritual energies. It seems the goal of this is to duplicate the affects of ESP. It may be because the effects of ESP dissipate over time, and the watchers have created some sort of desire for some unknown reason to duplicate it artificially.

15. Contemplation Registered Senior Member

Okay George, is that a self portrait? Do you know what happened to Asmodeus? Whom I suspect is Nathan? It seems like he quit doing sciforums and went primarily to making his own blogs or possibly became a demon from Hell itself… I never heard or read his name before you guys use to always argue here.

16. candy Valued Senior Member

I could avoid the green with an aluminum liner. I am thinking of a sombrero style with a gold foil binding tape and silver tassels. Do ypu tink I could start a fasion trend?

I do not want antenna horns unless they are retractable.

exchemist likes this.
  17. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Now you're talking. You mean like My Favourite Martian?

18. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Fashion trend?

You should be thinking about sprucing up a mask.

As for the tachyons, take ethanol and your brain wont pay attention to their intrusion.

19. billvon Valued Senior Member

No he's modeling it for you! The approprate reply is "thank you."

20. candy Valued Senior Member

Beerw/straw; I designed mine with silk when the covid started. How did you know how I wear my hair? You even got the color right.

Exchemist; The antenna are perfect. Could you pop up to Mars and get a pair for me?

exchemist likes this.
  21. exchemist Valued Senior Member

That's rather lovely hair. Lucky you!

I'll have to wait for "Uncle Martin" to bring some antennae, I'm afraid. (I used to love that series when I was a kid.)

22. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

You sent it to me by ESP over the internet. I don't know if your a professional hacker or if that was a hiccup.

Still, let's not derail the thread; Tin Foil Hats could be a life changer. We must theorize what is best for humanity.

23. billvon Valued Senior Member

Tinfoil hats for everyone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.