Trading in the Real Space for Real Time

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Green Destiny, Nov 7, 2010.

1. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

'professional out'? What's one of those when its at home?

And I have every right to think you've done nothing but copy and pastes, parrot articles you don't understand and delude yourself (and attempt to deceive others) that you can do high level quantum mechanics when you can't even add vectors.

Ah, didn't like the fact that you again had it demonstrated you didn't understand the material you bring up and now you want the mean man to go away.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

If you didn't post stuff you so obviously don't understand I'd have no reason to point out mistake after mistake. Both 1100f and I had said the same thing to you about your misunderstanding of what the equation means. If you were in the slightest bit intellectually honest and wanting to really taken on comments in order to improve your own understanding you'd be willing to listen to corrections. The fact you aren't means the one trolling here is you. You start a thread trying to pretend you understand things you don't and then when someone shows as much you don't want to play any more.

You play with matches, you're gunna get burnt. You seem to like pouring petrol over yourself then stand around asking if anyone can light your cigarette.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Green Destiny Banned Banned

You are getting sheepier by the post.

I'm good at riddles.

Like those who should not be inside glass houses?

You shoud be ashamed. I have neer copied and pasted; I might have copied, but that is memory, nothing more.

What the heck are you talking about. Had a little drink have we?

Like you? The only fuel to burn a fire here is you. You are the biggest waste here to make that happen.

Enough!

I won't have you slag a match with me, when the thread is fine as it is. Bye. Ignored, again.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. alephnull you can count on me Registered Senior Member

I think that as far as your delusions go, this is up there with the funniest.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Green Destiny Banned Banned

Please, tell me what you really think.

Immature jokes aside, Alphanumeric has not answered my questions, and come to think of it, neither have you refuted mine.

8. chaos1956 Banned Banned

Let me get this straight. Are you asking that if we were to build a point in space we could possibly control the arrow of time?

9. Green Destiny Banned Banned

''Work'' Or the definition of it, would be ridiculed by Alphanumeric. Perhaps he is jealous people have imaginations other than himself.

Either way, the answer to your question is no, because the work suggests that there is no arrow of time.

As much as we have all been led to believe in over-popularized science books, is that there is some inexplicable arrow directing our sense of space and time, but there is no such thing in the quantum world, and as far as scientists can figure, no such thing in quantum cosmology.

10. Green Destiny Banned Banned

Mind you, alphanumeric finally conceeded it referred to time. This is now his third mistake in this thread. Maybe he will just leave me alone.

Best bit is, is that it is obvious he has not reconciled the fact that I have done my homework on this ''essay'' - something which is obvious he has not.

11. chaos1956 Banned Banned

V/M/.66(6) = pi(r^2)/5.413*h= What else? 42!!! The equation and its reciprocal.

V/M/.66(6) - pi(r^2)/5.413*h=0

42-42=0

V/M/.66(6) - pi(c^2)/5.413*h= time on

MC^2/.66(6) - pi(r^2)/5.413*h= time off/slowed down

Unless you dislike plank time as your real time, but I see no problem with it the way it is.

12. funkstar ratsknuf Valued Senior Member

It's full of goats! On fire!

13. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

Hardly.

That isn't a riddle, it is an idiom. Nice way to put your foot in it.

I'm not the only who thinks that, its the distinct impression your posts give.

No. My point was that I'm not the only one to have corrected your mistake about that the 0 means, 1100f and I said precisely the same thing.

Please post a link to the post of mine where I 'conceded it referred to time'. I didn't. I stood by what I said, what 1100f has also said, what the Schrodinger equation says, what any quantum mechanics book says, which you haven't understood.

You complain when I supposedly lie about you but you clearly have no trouble lying about me in a thread I'm in on a matter which can easily be checked.

14. chaos1956 Banned Banned

Really you have a calculation that includes all "matter" since the dawn of "real" time? Proof please. Better yet, if I were you I wouldn't even attempt to translate whatever fact checking you intend to do into a "peer review journal". I would just place the equation that has been calculated into the silly little zero's you keep spouting off in your equations. Problem solved. But indeed still as your teacher I want a long drawn out apology note from all the sheep that keep having their doubts at this "time".

I'm "Weighting":facepalm:

15. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Green Destiny:

Really, who do you think you're kidding here?

Do you think that the people here who have actually studied physics at universities beyond first year will be fooled by your jamming together of unrelated concepts, a bit of random maths plucked from websites, and a some name dropping?

You're looking just a bit ... pathetic and try-hard.

Why don't you go away and actually study some of the basics for real, rather than pretending you already understand this stuff? Or have you already tried and found that quantum mechanics is beyond your capacity to understand?

I acutally feel a bit sorry for you. This act might work on some web forums where there are no real physicists, but it's just sad when you play it to people who hold qualifications.

Don't you think it's time you stopped the charade?

16. Green Destiny Banned Banned

James, please.

You make me sound like an evil genius, plotting away to create some grand masterpeice which will decieve the world.

As I said, please. If I had any such intentions, I would never have posted it in the psuedoscience. In fact, I thought that is where people generally post out-of-the-mainstream ideas. Instead of denouncing me, I should be setting the perfect example.

17. Green Destiny Banned Banned

In fact, if anyone is playing a cherade, it was alphanumeric. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm sick to the back bone with his hightened sense of superiority. He also accuses us of wasting our time here. But who is really wasting their time? He spend all the time he would here, arguing with cranks, cranks who are a lot worse than me in their opinionated views and theories. To me, that is one of the biggest waste of times for I know by reflection, that I do not spend anytime reading those threads, but he spends loads of time replying to these people, usually with lengthly posts addressing absolutely ever detail.

No, if alphanumeric was any kind of superior being, he would see his flaws for what they really are, knowing equally that acting like a know-it-all does him no justice. A true scientist knows when to eat humble pie. And it is those kind of scientists who always win the public ear.

18. alephnull you can count on me Registered Senior Member

I don't see AN as a know-it-all, more of a know-more-than-some. I especially don't think he, or anyone else, sees him as a "superior being", more as someone with superior physics and maths knowledge than a few others on this forum.

You could say that what he does is a waste of time, but I think it definitely serves a purpose. A lot of people who might visit this forum do not know enough about certain subject material to de-construct wild claims themselves and might even believe some of the stuff they see here.

It's good to have professionals and the informed around (not just AN, there's plenty of others) to give arguments as to why some claims here are baloney.

It seems a bit stupid to criticise somebody for standing up for good science on a science board.

19. Green Destiny Banned Banned

Oh for god sake, good science?

Does that include the approach he takes? Or his verbal attitude towards many OP's?

Pull the other mate.

20. alephnull you can count on me Registered Senior Member

Did he hurt your feelings? :bawl:

21. Green Destiny Banned Banned

My feelings are irrelevent.

He does this with nearly anyone he feels cuts short of himself. He's shameful.

22. alephnull you can count on me Registered Senior Member

Maybe you should start a support group.

23. Green Destiny Banned Banned

Or maybe alphanumeric should just learn how to conduct himself properly in debates rather than making himself look like a over eager, stuck up know-it-all.