True gifts (short film)

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by Avatar, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

True gifts - a little short I made a few days ago:
    http://exposureroom.com/truegifts

A spoon-fed madam comes head to head with the ugly truth that not only nobody loves her, but that she herself doesn’t love her. A psychedelic tale of glamour, suspense and the inner reaches of human psyche.

Shot in 2 evenings and edited in 24h. Created for the DVinfo.net 2nd annual Charity Challange with the contest theme – gifts.

The film deals with various personae and energy centres that occupy the human mind and shows them in relationship with each other.
    The woman in black is the energy centre of the human psyche that corresponds with the wish of self betterment and annihilation of unsatisfactory personality traits. But, alas, as Nietzsche said: “Be careful in casting out your devil ‘lest you cast out the best thing about you”, and so we have to continue this jihad or be left with an undeveloped or a degraded personality.

License: Creative Commons BY-SA (Approved for Free Cultural Works)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

the colour scheme and way its shot reminds me of the prodigy- smack my bitch up.some very good visual elements,a bit scattershot.the girl is pretty bad.
    if you want any music for any other projects let me know!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

It doesn't hold my attention, to many cutaways and nothing to come back to in the opening minutes.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Pinwheel Banned Banned

Sorry. I didn't make it to the end.

8. John99 Banned Banned

Pretty nice Avatar. The camera mic is a little thin but thats how all those hand held cams are.