Truly shocking pictures out of China!

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Undecided, Sep 25, 2004.

1. Undecided Banned Banned

Does this not look like an F-22?

F-22 over China? Or secret Chinese stealth programme?
    This is what some people have been saying a Chinese stealth fighter may look like.

I don't discount the possibility that this was a result of photo shop but to me at least it looks very real. If you are wondering how a F-22 is and looks like here is a link:

http://www.airforce-technology.com/projects/f22/index.html

I need to know your opinions…if this is for real there are a lot of questions that have to be posed. Does China have a Stealth fighter? Was the US testing out its F-22 over Chinese territory? Etc. We know China is developing hte J-12 Stealth fighter, but what is this?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Do you have a news article to link to? I find it hard to beleive, why would china make a exact copy of a F-22?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Undecided Banned Banned

I found these pics on a forum...I don't have the article much less would I understand it (yet...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

)

http://bbs.china.com/

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Any other image links out there? I was hoping to be shocked, but only managed to get Unde's first image of a smudge over a skyline.

8. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

So far, the only question I have--and it's one I actually don't know the answer to--is how this mystery aircraft differs from the idea of a quietly redesigned or updated jet? e.g. advanced from a Russian MiG?

There's something about the idea of it being an F-22 that doesn't strike me correctly. Something about that enlarged shot at the bottom of the page just doesn't look right to match up to an F-22, but neither am I an aviation expert.

9. Truenemo1889 Registered Senior Member

Thats interesting .......but possibly just a photoshop job

10. Stokes Pennwalt Nuke them from orbit. Registered Senior Member

Next time I forget to wipe the lens on my camera I'm claiming it's a secret weapon too.

11. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Well, the plane looks like an F-22, the shape and even the fuselage are identical.

For reference, look at this picture of an F-22 and then at the bottom picture of Undecided´s link.

If it is not a photoshop alteration, then it is an F-22, I do not think that the Chinese would build an exact copy.

EDIT:
    Alas, after I looked at the pictures a bit closer I would assume that they are photoshopped. The colour is strange, and when you apply colour filters the plane seems to glow, and it should not do that. Also, the exhaust plume seems a bit misplaced, when I think about it, I never saw an exhaust plume behind an F-22...due to the fact that chemicals are used to render the exhaust plume nearly invisible.
    The F-22 on the picture either has an open bomb/missile rack, which I doubt considering that it is over a city, or it has an external fuel tank, which you would probably not find on a stealth plane.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2004
  12. Preacher_X Registered Senior Member

how on earth is their such a detailed pitcure of the so called stealth jet, where is the news coverage and finally is it just me or does that picture look fake??

13. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

As I said, I assume it is a fake since first, the colouring is off when you apply colour filters, hinting at the possibility that the plane formally had another background. Second, there is a normal exhaust plume, and one would assume that measures are taken against this kind of visual display. As I said, in the case of the F-22 chemicals are added. I would assume that if another country copied the design, they would also reduce their exhaust plume likewise.
    Third, the fuselage seems open, very unsual, except if the plane dropped a bomb or fired a missle.
    Fourth point, if it is a secret project of the chinese military, they would probably test it over uninhabited areas, since their plane isn´t that stealthy...

So yes, a fake seems likely.

14. Undecided Banned Banned

There is one main reason why I believe those pics may be faked...the contrail. Contrails do not happen below 30,000 ft, and that aircraft as shown is way below 30,000ft. But you never know…

15. swam Registered Senior Member

Last edited: Sep 26, 2004
  16. Hideki Matsumoto ñ{ìñÇÃóùâ?ÇÕêSÇÃíÜÇ©ÇÁóàÇ ÈÅB Registered Senior Member

WTF are you on about ? I don't see a fucking thing !?

17. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

You have to wait until all the pictures loaded, should be about five. Then look at the bottom one.

18. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Ok, and then what?
    When does the "shocking" stuff happen?
    That definately is a photo of a jet, find me a photo of that jet inserted into a chinese prostitute's vagina and I'll be shocked.
    The jet's mere existence is far from shocking.

19. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

That can easily be arranged with a little bit of photoshopping.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

20. Undecided Banned Banned

21. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member