Trump advisor + allies offered share of Russian oil profits if sanctions lifted

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Kittamaru, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

http://www.businessinsider.com/carter-page-trump-russia-igor-sechin-dossier-2017-1

CEO of Russia's state oil company offered Trump adviser, allies a cut of huge deal if sanctions were lifted
    *shakes head sadly* And... Trump has just reaffirmed that lifting sanctions is on the table...

joepistole likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Oystein Registered Senior Member

Is there anything to this? I haven't seen anything about this in the main US media . . . .

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sculptor Valued Senior Member

"unverified"

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Nothing absolute, though the implications add up. We know Trump is a businessman first and foremost, one that has no qualms selling out his underlings to make money (just follow the bankruptcies). He repeatedly stated in his campaign he would "Run the US like he runs his businesses"... what's one more collapse if it makes him a buck?

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Too soon. Wait a bit and maybe he thinks it won't look as bad.

9. sculptor Valued Senior Member

Kitt you make a BOLD statement from an unverified claim by a discredited spook.
    Are you really that desperate?

Russ_Watters likes this.
  10. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Actually, MY claim was that Trump just restated that lifting the Russian sanctions was on the table.

Business Insider made the rest of the claims - I merely shared them because, ya know, they sound like something that Trump would do (isn't it telling how his "Muslim Ban" has exclusions for the nations he has business in, yet encompasses several countries that we have had exactly ZERO fatal terror attacks from, and only a handful of non-fatal "attacks", compared to the number of domestic terror attacks perpetrated by our own home-grown citizens?)

The only one appearing desperate here is you, constantly spewing alternative facts and dodging reality... makes one wonder how you stand to benefit from all of Trumps insane actions.

11. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

Really? As a forum moderator, you are really going to say that you don't own/aren't responsible for what you post, Mr. Realist Jr?

12. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Did I stutter?

Nice attempt at an ad-hom though, but unfortunately for you, I've reached the point of IDGAF about what anyone foolish enough to support Heir Trump thinks

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. sculptor Valued Senior Member

No, but you do seem to suffer.
    Is it your intent to keep suffering for the next 8 years?

14. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Pray tell, suffer from what? The implied accusation is some form of mental disorder... to which I say you best have some good evidence to make such a bold claim... or is this just more useless posturing and pointless simpering from one of our resident Trump fanatics?

15. sculptor Valued Senior Member

“God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.”

Kittt: You are obviously disquieted by having trump as the president.
    What, exactly can you do about it? Can you change any of it?

I suspect that it is only you that you can change.

16. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

We can fight. We can support opposition organizations. We can vote and be activist in the mid-term elections in 2 years. We can rebuild the Democratic Party. The election of a black man led to the Tea Party. Trump will lead to the largest force of progressive activism in history.

17. sculptor Valued Senior Member

Good luck with that.

18. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

I suspect, with this fascist racist narcissistic fuckwit, he will have to be forcibly removed... Even if he went the full four years and lost a reelection bid. (un)fortunately? It sounds more and more likely that a military coup could in fact occur... If only because our men and women in uniform swore to protect the United States from threats both foreign and domestic.