Trump (alsothe anti-vaccine nut)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by origin, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

no environmental climate - weather... if you live in Russia just how cold is it there and been lately? record -31c I think was one report....
    Yet the permafrost is still thawing.... so what does that tell you?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

so again what has President Obama done to deserve impeachment?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

I live in USA. What does climate change tell me? That people continue doing what they are doing and they are all wrong.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

You gotta realize that a North pole with out ice is serious sh*t. When scientist look at the lack of ice in the Arctic and see record cold being delivered to Europe and Russia this is not trivial,. Nor is the death of the bulk of Australia's Great barrier reef due to rising sea temps.

The point is that Obama became President of a nation facing incredible chaotic political, financial and environmental times.
    and you wish to impeach him....for providing the world with a core stability...

8. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

Another man, could have done a better job. A more balanced man.

9. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

well that's really useful......
    After a few months of Trump you may begin to appreciate more just how significantly more massive the job of being president of the USA has become

10. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Now Trump wants to question years of credible evidence, trillions of volunteer hours spent trying to eradicate the polio virus from the world using nothing more than conspiracy theorist wank to do it with. The harm he has already done to peoples confidence is enormous. Why? To what end? Just to prove how insensitive he is to one of the world's greatest achievements due to nation wide immunization programs.
    I guess next he will be questioning the pasteurization of milk.... bah!