Trump is back to "normal" (for him).

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mathman, Mar 5, 2017.

1. mathman Valued Senior Member

He is now accusing Obama of wiretapping him before the election (with no evidence) and wants congress to investigate. His speech to congress was completely out of character.

joepistole likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

If Trump isn't completely bonkers, then he is completely dishonest and completely devoid of a moral backbone. And if he is completely dishonest, then this is just a political ploy to divert attention away from the investigation of Russia's role in our 2016 election and any possible Russia-Trump collaboration.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Oystein Registered Senior Member

Trump is slightly more "normal" than Rush Limbaugh. Slightly.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

I think Donald is like the bible

Full of Cowpat

But his disciples love him anyway

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Jeeves Valued Senior Member

Those are not incompatible characteristics. He's been completely dishonest his whole life (four service deferments for a student in military school??) or how else could someone so unintelligent become so rich? Morality is not something he's ever been required to cultivate. The bonkers came along with decades of being surrounded by yes-men and sex slaves and way, way too much attention. Plus natural senility.

Obviously. A childish, transparent one. But that's SOP in the post-reality age.

9. wellwisher Banned Banned

Nothing has been found to connect Trump to all the leftist claims. Trump has been investigated by Obama for over a year. Obama is not afraid to ignore the law, but still no hard evidence has been found. There are many examples to prove the claim that Obama ignores the law; he ignored the immigration laws, he wiretapped journalists, he used the IRS to target conservative groups, etc.. I am sure he used the IRS to get a copy of Trump's tax returns. It is very reasonable to assume he indirectly wire tapped Trump, while maintaining a degree of separation and deniability.

Obama has front people who know what he wants, who will get pardoned, like the former head of the IRS. It is like with a mafia boss telling his underlings, the revenues are down and the rival gang is acting up, oh woe is me! I hate this job. This is a signal to the troops to take action without being directly told. If they are can caught, the boss can deny any ordering of anything, and then send in his lawyers to help his guys.

The Russian scandal is a fishing scam to undermine Trump, since the Democrats are like a cornered rat. They have no real power in government, so they need to cheat to survive. They need to lower the floor on Trump, to make them appear to rise above. It is an illusion of strength. If the Democrats were doing this from a position of equal strength, I would consider it more honest, since cheating and lying would be more optional. But when you have nothing left to lose, you will fight dirty. Each day the hypocrisy is on display. Their base does not care if they lie and cheat, even if this considered a crime by the other side.

All you need to do is look at the difference between Trump and Democratic party supported demonstrations. Which of the two is more hysterical and lawless? Which is more peaceful? Which acts like a cornered rat, and is fearful of hearing any alternate argument; censor speakers? These underlings, reflect the attitudes of the top people. Trump supporters are peaceful because this is how Trump wants them to act; civilized with class. If the Democrat leaders were peaceful and rational, they would tell their mobs to tone it down, win in the arena of ideas, and not degenerate to criminality. But the cornered rat leadership is encouraging this, since it too needs to cheat.

The swamp is being drained and the swamp critters are getting more active in the increasingly shallow and muddy water of imaginary scandals. One thing that the left may not fully understand is, Trump, who was a billionaire private citizen, always liked to have the best security tech toys from the private sector. This is needed for business espionage and from foreign national spying, like from the Chinese, who steal trade secrets. Much of this tech comes from the same top notch contractors who support the intelligence agencies. Trump can be wired tapped, but he also knows when this occurs, the type of tools used and who has these. He is letting the swamp critters put their necks in the noose. You attack the cornered rat with one hand, so he commits himself, and then you club him with the other.

10. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Evidence now please.

I don't believe the Russian scandal because of lack of evidence, now where is the evidence obama wiretapped trump?

You live in a another fucking universe don't you? Two if his cabinet members are former goldmen sach executives, He put in charge of education someone that paid out 200 million to the republican party.

Oh you got me! Great trolling man.

joepistole likes this.
  11. Oystein Registered Senior Member

I'm not on the left and I think Trump is an asshole.

BTW, McCain and Graham are now asking Trump for the evidence of illegal wiretapping.

But you know what, even if it is finally shown that there is absolutely no evidence, his blind nazi supporters won't care. And wait till they see what the Repub congress has in store for Americans in their new "health care" plan.

joepistole likes this.
  12. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Well, that's only true if you ignore all the evidence as you are your fellow dittoheads are wont to do. Please tell me, what "leftist" claims are you referring to, and who are these "leftists"? Is McCain, a Republican senator and former Republican presidential nominee, a "leftist"? Because he too is concerned about Trump's Russian connections and Russian meddling in our election too. No "leftist" I know of has accused Trump of criminal wrong doing yet. But they along with some right wingers like McCain and Graham are concerned enough about Trump's Russian connections to investigate the matter. What we have here is probably cause. We don't have proof beyond a reasonable doubt. That why "leftist" and "righties" are not yet calling for an impeachment. The question is why does Trump so fear an investigation if he has nothing to hide as both he and you have asserted?

Come on comrade, you are playing fast and loose with the truth here. You have no evidence Obama has investigated Trump for one second much less one year. Just because some right wing demagogue like Mark Levin, the Bellagio fountain of mendacity, told you something, it doesn't follow that it is true...quite the contrary. If you have many examples of Obama ignoring the law, now is the time to show them. The fact is you are full of shit. You are sure of many things. But that doesn't mean those things you are sure of are in any way truthful. If history is any measures, they are not.

And Trump doesn't? Every POTUS has front people. And here is the thing, Obama isn't president. He's just a regular citizen. He has no power to pardon anyone...oops. Obama didn't pardon the former head of the IRS when was in office, in no small part because there was nothing to pardon - not that facts matter to you because they clearly don't.

Well here is the thing Wellwisher, it's not just Democrats who have called for an investigation of Trump's Russian connections and Russian involvement in our elections. Some Republicans are calling for the investigations too.

Trump supporters are peaceful? That's a serious example of historical revisionism. Trump has encouraged violence at his rallies by telling his followers he will pay their legal bills.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat...dents_at_donald_trump_rallies_and_events.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...presidents-supporters/?utm_term=.44394541ebc0

It's way past time to be honest Wellwisher.

Yeah, that swamp thingy. Where is the evidence the "swamp" is being drained, and what has Trump done to drain it? Please be specific. The fact is, the "swamp" isn't being drained. The fact is Trump has loaded up his most senior staff with generational billionaires like himself, i.e., people who have inherited great wealth, and Wall Street bankers. Trump hasn't proposed on single thing which will change how Washington operates...not one. Unfortunately for you and those like you, facts and reason still matter outside the dittohead world you live in.

13. arfa brane call me arf Valued Senior Member

Donald Trump is about as clued up on technology as the booger I just removed from my right nostril.
    Oddly, I thought I saw Trump's face as I inspected it closely. Miraculous!

14. Oystein Registered Senior Member

How can our nation go wrong with these two guys leading us?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. Jeeves Valued Senior Member

What claims, specifically, and who has been looking into them?
    For what purpose?
    Which guys? What lawyers? Where and when did this take place?
    (Cos, if you want to talk about a man who has lawyers up and down the wazoo...)
    That's an interesting question.
    But then. I have to ask, are you comparing pre-election demos with anti-unconstitutional-detention demos? What's your time-line and where do you get the stats?
    Define.
    Demonstrate.

Wait. Are you saying Trump has engaged in industrial espionage?
    What, to find out how other fake universities and foundations operate?

You have a great deal of rhetoric involving species of which you have an imperfect understanding.

Kristoffer likes this.