Trump Muller investigation

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Beaconator, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

• Please do not post private details of other people, unless you have their explicit permission.
    It looks like someone has finally stood up to the deep state. I'll tell ya Mueller is the most powerful man on earth. Or thinks so. Any and every operation Dick Cheney authorized to sell guns to radical militants was directed by Mueller. The main plan is still to create chaos in order to gain real estate and subjugate anyone not on the inside level. Sue the rich and subjugate anyone under their influence. "They" strive to create and inforce law which allows them to destroy justice while they abuse the law for their own gain, sometimes just to assert their dominance over someone or a group.

Our moral ground is being attacked by groups which are either money hungry or just plain psychopathic. Information collection allows these individuals to secure their interest in ways that put honest people at risk and ascribe dishonest people into doing their bidding.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/20/...ea-captured-on-video-but-killers-go-free.html

I watched the video itself. The Navy did an investigation. The man doing the shooting lives at [private information deleted]. Along with two other men who look just like him.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2018
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. iceaura Valued Senior Member

That's a new one.

I think I know how it's done: the intellectual branch of the wingnut tree has printed up an assortment of refrigerator magnets with words like "Mueller" and "deep state" and "radicals" printed on them, and every time they go for a beer they rearrange them to see what the voices are saying.
    You have no moral ground. You gave that up for Abu Ghraib.

Jeeves likes this.
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

You go talk to Mueller see what he says about you...

A leftist stating a bad prison amongst prison reform?

That's new too

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

These people don't care about you iceaura....

These things effect me. Very much so personally

You think Nixon didn't make any mistakes giving these people absolute power and inconsequential recompence? Surprising for someone who believes in so much good science.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
  8. iceaura Valued Senior Member

They affect lots of people.
    Nobody's attacking your moral ground. You have no moral ground. You have joined the psychopaths as a tool of the greedy.
    Lots of people suffer without abandoning basic morality, sense, and reason. Granted that takes courage - but there's no virtue in cowardice either.

9. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

Support your reasoning for my personal lack of morality.

More people suffer from those who do abandon morality.

Hamorabi...

10. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

I'll be your anti gobells/ pro openheimer Mr Trump. Just place me as you're chief of staff.

11. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Your posting of garbage any decent human being can see through like dishwater.

12. billvon Valued Senior Member

He'd probably say "uh - who are you again?"
    Quite true. Mueller cares about justice - not so much for you or Ice.

Meanwhile, he keeps putting criminals in jail. Good for him!

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

If you want to know how we are really being screwed by the elite, read the Panama Papers. Trillions of dollars in taxes are being stolen from society and causing increased income inequality.

14. Write4U Valued Senior Member

IMO, Trump's threat to shut down the government is an act of domestic terrorism.

This is something Russia would like to do to us!

15. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Blatantly holding the government hostage to force billions of dollars to be spent on a pet project could be considered an act of domestic terrorism...
    The thing is ... it is obvious, blatant extortion by a man who swore an oath to uphold and defend the constitution of the USA.

the video of that recent White House stoush between Dems and Trump was astonishing. On the news for the whole world to witness.

16. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I'm not that concerned about a gov. Shut down. It's the least of it, however unfortunate. However, our president and much of the GOP are hopelessly compromised by the Russians through various means including the NRA. The only question is how to take back the country from the criminals.

17. Jeeves Valued Senior Member

Tall order. You'll have to find a conduit of non-hostile communication with Trump's political base, provide the decent and relatively sane sympathizers with a more positive focal-point, and detach the trumpetry from whatever's left of the legitimate Republican party.
    Failing that, there's always civil war.

18. Write4U Valued Senior Member

Shutting down the government for any reason creates a National crisis.

From our experience in April 2011
    This is what Mr Trump promises if we don't build the equivalent of a Berlin wall or the Great wall of China. I find it curious that the Berlin wall is gone and the Great wall of China is now a tourist attraction.
    But Mr Trump promises a wall "greater than the Great wall of China". His enduring legacy or else the Nation can go to hell.

19. Jeeves Valued Senior Member

I don't suppose Trump knows that the Chinese wall - all that expense and manpower! - never kept anyone out.
    I don't suppose he know that the wall he's proposing would be an ugly thing that inconveniences (and turns against him) a whole lot of Texan voters.
    I don't imagine he know much about anything at all.

Write4U likes this.
  20. sculptor Valued Senior Member

OK?
    What does lousy marksmanship(40 rounds for 4 people =hitting target 10% of the time) "somewhere in the indian ocean" have to do with Trump and/or Muller?

Imho
    The "wall" os a really bad idea.
    It's the gates that matter.

21. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Oooh! I know this one!

Er ... nothing?

sculptor likes this.
  22. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

BTW, the OP is a doxxing attempt. That is very bad.

23. Write4U Valued Senior Member

Carlin had an excellent solution to this fencing problem and with the added benefit of balancing the budget. (warning; crude language)

sculptor likes this.