Trump Muller investigation

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Beaconator, Dec 11, 2018.

1. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

We expose their corruption and the base becomes irrelevant.

If not, then we have a government full of blackmailed Russian sympathizers at the same time Russia moves to consolidate power in Eastern Europe. It won't be a civil war, it will be a world war. Imagine the Cuban Missile Crisis, only with Peetape Trump instead of Kennedy.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
    Write4U likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Jeeves Valued Senior Member

Their corruption was well known long before the election. The base doesn't care. The lies are blatant and obvious. The base doesn't care. Sexual misconduct is rife and evident. The base doesn't care. Thick sleaze oozes from every orifice. The base doesn't care. If Trump walked down Constitution Ave and shot someone dead, they would cheer. The GOP would run around with their wings erratically flapping for one news cycle, then re-form behind the leader with their lips flapping in unison.

Which is ironically fascist now. Shows you how little difference there is between professed ideologies when it comes to real politics.

We have. We do, every moonless night. Why do you think alcohol sales keep the economy going, even as car and windmill factories close?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Ordinary corruption, yes but not a conspiracy with hostile foreign countries. If Trump isn't repudiated with severe consequences to the GOP, the revolt already happened. The counter-revolution already began with a blue wave. And it's entirely lawful and legitimate.

Write4U and Beaconator like this.
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Jeeves Valued Senior Member

From your keyboard to the decryption processor of the Central Controller.
    Just today, an acquaintance who believes in Karma assured me that they'll come back as.... let's just say something you wouldn't want on your person.

8. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

Huh? I don't get paid for my ideology...

9. Jeeves Valued Senior Member

That's inexcusable! Go on strike.

10. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

Public safety is at risk and serious people are laughing or acting and staring into the camera as if they don't know what to do.
    .great tv, but we who have been effected by illegal imigration .aka me who got strangled by a guy with a "true" fake American identification who received more money in welfare then people who work for under 10$ an hour ... As a drug. Dealer.

Well the facts speak for themselves. Citizens can't do anything illegal, despite their intent. Unless the judge believes in being righteous beyond their own health.

You fan shut down government but you can't shut down good people. This crisis either prices or disproves the fact. Unless you think gov shutdown allows evils to pervade rampantly

11. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

Hell I am. I'm just quiet about it. I don't do any work not worth it.

I mean ideologically I'm self sustaining. Would love to farm and grow more than just grass and fulruitless trees.

Only asking what would contain every element without dissolving can change that at this point in time. Then I'd have to rely on someone else

12. Write4U Valued Senior Member

Well Trump makes sure he gets paid regardless of what happens to the US.
    You clearly have no clue what a shutdown means.

13. iceaura Valued Senior Member

The lefties have been trying to do something for a generation now - most stridently since Reagan's drug war, NAFTA , union busting, and low latitude fascism installations launched the immigration wave from the south.

But you beat them. You won. You broke the unions, defunded and ruined the civic accommodations, cut rich people's taxes, ghettoed the dark skinned, and gutted the regulation of corporations. You got your way. The consequences have been pretty much exactly what you were warned they would be. What are you complaining about?

You guys - the Republican base, the Trump voters - have been the major obstacle faced by all attempts to do something about immigration problems, due to your lack of morality, your racism, and your intransigent shortsighted juvenile selfishness. You made yourself a tool of the authoritarian corporate elite, a minion cadre for the dregs of the one percent. Now you want to blame everybody else - immigrants, liberals, black people, educated people, scientists, feminists, anyone who isn't like you - for the consequences you were warned about, of your behavior and your politics.
    Trump can, and will unless prevented - good people are not on his side.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
  14. sculptor Valued Senior Member

from the meeting
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ancy-pelosi-annotated/?utm_term=.ecf6cfd4bd99
    and (less edited)

Private = non transparent, and Pelosi did not want the cameras in the meeting.
    Being a seasoned politician, she seems to want to keep the back-room deals secret from the people she supposedly represents.

When listening to, or reading, the pundits I am reminded of the fable of the three blind men and the elephant.

(just one blind human to another)
    It seems that Pelosi and Schumer went to the meeting prepared to "shut down the government" but needed to be able to claim that it was Trump's idea.
    and-------------------the dummy fell into their trap.
    He should have stuck with
    from
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...schumer-house-speaker-designate-nancy-pelosi/

15. Jeeves Valued Senior Member

Throw in a couple of spelling mistakes or random capitalizations and that could pass for a Trump tweet.

sculptor likes this.
  16. Write4U Valued Senior Member

I just find it curious that the man who is supposed to represent "all the people" is threatening to withold the government services for which the people are being taxed and pay his salary to insure that this does not happen.

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION.

17. sculptor Valued Senior Member

He can not actually do that, he only has the power of veto if he is not satisfied with the bill presented to him.
    Congress controls the purse strings via presenting a spending bill to the president.
    Pelosi and Schumer would like you to think that this is all on the president. They also want to conduct business in private.
    One wonders: What is it that they think they have to to hide?

18. Jeeves Valued Senior Member

That's funny! It was a joke when they tossed the tea overboard, and the newly-independent republic's principles of governance were not as inclusive as its evolving tax code. I wonder how much public revenue is collected from people with no voting rights.

19. Write4U Valued Senior Member

Lots, to our greater shame. Moreover, there are several territories where the inhabitants have the title of US citizen and have served in the military in defense of our nation, who are not eligible to vote in spite of their sacrifices, but are required to pay federal taxes (for their protection by the US government).
    https://www.uscis.gov/tools/glossary/us-territories
    and this is the representation they were given during;

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Hurricane Maria is now one of the deadliest disasters in U.S. history [/quote]
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/puerto...ne-of-the-deadliest-disasters-in-u-s-history/

The official reason given for the refusal of voting rights is the declaration that the civilization and society of the inhabitants of these territories is incompatible with US society.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

https://www.pri.org/stories/2016-11...s-cant-vote-president-because-where-they-live

20. Write4U Valued Senior Member

In these past few years h0w many times have we said "He can't do that!" and he did it anyway?

21. Write4U Valued Senior Member

You're fortunate then for not living near a fracking field and pipes running underneath your property and owned by companies which are exempt from EPA regulations.

Check out the "Halliburton Loophole".
    https://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/03/opinion/03tue3.html

IMO, an appropriate term for this procedure is "installing time bombs"

Fortunately, after a few earthquackes and incidents of cancer from soil contamination some of the states have placed restrictions on drilling sites.

22. sculptor Valued Senior Member

I never said that!
    meanwhile
    A two-thirds majority vote by Members of congress present (provided there is a quorum) is required to override a presidential veto.
    Historically, Congress has overridden fewer than ten percent of all presidential vetoes.
    Presidents have vetoed 2572 bills. 110 vetoes have been overridden.

23. Jeeves Valued Senior Member

DC doesn't have a senator, either. And then, there are all the illegals and all the legals who lack whatever paperwork is suddenly required this year in whichever state, and all the people who have been convicted of felonies or have names [Washington; Jefferson; Garcia; Shlimon] similar to those of convicted felons, and all the ones whose assigned polling station is on the other side of the city, underneath a laundromat and only open the day before the posted election date....