Trump's achievements as POTUS

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Quantum Quack, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Thought I'd start a thread so that Trumpies can post what they consider as Trumps achievements as POTUS. Of course others can post as they see fit....

So far it doesn't look good, admittedly it is early days, but who knows maybe he'll pull a rabbit out of his hat and actually do something constructive....and maybe rational.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

2 days since posting this thread and no achievements to brag about... surely, he's managed to do something....positive for the USA and the world? yes, no?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

He's made Richard Nixon look like a really good president.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

I'll let you know when he gets to your 30 day limit

On day 12 now and counting

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

uhm sorry to disappoint you though it doesn't really matter...but my estimation of "wont last 30 days" began yesterday so we have 29 days to go...
    BUT
    I am quite happy for you to follow me around like any good Trump stalker would and keep reminding me of Trumps failure to produce the results he promised and if you want to distort what I said then by all means let us start from 12 if you like...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

He has, apparently, reneged on his campaign promise to negotiate better prescription medication prices after his first meeting with pharmaceutical lobbyists...

10. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

There was some news that Trump had successfully got agreement in principle for safe Zones in Yemen, Syria and Iraq from the Saudi's to help ease the burden on European and other nations.
    if so I guess this is one possible achievement worth noting.

Not the safe zones them selves, as there are massive problems with this seemingly great idea ( like 10,000 troops, and about 1 billion a month for Syria only) but Trump is managing to maintain communication with the Saudi's,
    not that he is somehow absolved from the suspicion of an ulterior motive beyond securing peace and stability in the region.
    So all in all Trumps achievement could be described as "maintaining a pre-existing relationship with a nation when most other nations have been successfully alienated by his behavior" ( other than Russia of course but we won't go there yet)

11. Schmelzer Valued Senior Member

Seen this thread only today.

And I would list the TPP cancellation. TPP was an attempt to isolate China economically among its neighbors. The cancellation stops this aggressive economic policy. So, its positive for the world.

If its positive for the USA is another question, which is irrelevant for me.