Trying To Make My Theory Simple To Understand

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by Pincho_Paxton, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pincho_Paxton Banned Banned

They are already explained in this thread. Their physics are explained. Remember that I came up with the gravity physics 10 years before science with black holes in particles. I made a big point of it.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

and are still trying to unscramble the egg....best of luck...you got a lot to be proud of...

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

PP I must have missed the bit about magnetism... what is it? Can you describe what it actually is at it's most fundamental?
    and as soon as you mention a "particle" you are going to have to dig deeper than that...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

So define exactly what a black hole is..?
    The word black hole is only a scientific buzz word for something that has yet to be described exactly in a way that explains gravity exactly......

You see gravity as a form of attraction, currently can only be explained using the work of Newton regarding mass relative to gravity.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

but this only describes the strength of gravity not the actual source. GR takes this quite a few steps further but still relies on the basic principle that G is relative to Mass with which I agree however this does not describe the source of gravity only the strength and space curvature associated.

8. Pincho_Paxton Banned Banned

Using a scale that turns negative you have a positive sphere with a convex surface, and convex bumps against convex. As it scales down to become negative the surface behaves like concave, and convex does not bump concave. But convex can enter concave, and this is the area of least resistance. So gravity moves into the negative sphere areas. Gravity moves into these negative sphere from 12 angles. You can only get 12 same sized sphere around 1 same sized negative sphere. So there are 12 fundamental angles that you can move from a single point. This means that there are only 12 exits from any point through gravity as a negative sphere. Now as gravity collides with gravity at the central point the energy has to go somewhere, but there are no exits. So gravity scales from positive to negative sphere. So now Gravity has changed from convex to concave. Gravity has changed from Gravity to Magnetism...

Magnetism is the negative sphere. It is the area of least resistance for gravity. As gravity flows towards a negative sphere is switches to magnetism when it collides. The negative sphere collide with the negative sphere to push out of the centre of the collisions.

So man creates a bar magnet with a copper coil, which is made from negative sphere holes acting as conductors for positive sphere particles. This creates a spin in the bar magnet through negative sphere holes. Gravity moves into the spin, scales down, and escapes. the iron filings are lines of negative sphere. So the iron filings are pushed towards the bar magnet as gravity flows into the holes. the gravity scales down, and escapes.

9. Pincho_Paxton Banned Banned

A black hole is a neutral area full of negative sphere.

10. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Gosh... you know IMO you are so close in so many ways yet a million miles off in others...if you don't mind me saying...

define the buzz words "negative" and "positive" in physical not virtual terms first... perhaps.
    "To absolute zero everything is a positive" [Whether that be negative or positive to "substance" is irrelevant to it]

11. Pincho_Paxton Banned Banned

Negative is concave. An inward force towards a central point of a sphere. It's a flow force, I described it earlier as a waterfall pointing inwards.

12. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

and what is this inward force made of?
    (if you can't explain a buzz word then don't use it until you can, is my suggestion)

13. Pincho_Paxton Banned Banned

The flow of gravity towards the area of least resistance. It's all circulated like a weather system so you are just going round in circles now.

14. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

ahh you see ... there's that buzz word again...Gravity... but vat tis dis ting called Gravity?
    It is impossible to describe or define gravity by simply using the word gravity...sorry....
    So what is gravity apart from being ...uhm gravity?

Do you see the problem now why you can't get your ideas across properly?

15. Pincho_Paxton Banned Banned

We just went over gravity. It is a positive sphere moving towards a negative sphere as the area of least resistance taking you with it towards the Earth. The Earth is full of negative sphere electrons. You are full of electrons. You are in the way of the flow.

16. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

PP, do you understand the basics of cosmic metric expansion and contraction.

Try:
    Gravity as with cosmic metric expansion/contraction IS NOT a flow....The mass may "seem" to flow but the medium [space] that it is in is not flowing.. it is simply shrinking towards zero

or
    "when trapped inside a black hole you are not falling towards the center you are actually "shrinking" towards the center as the volume of space shrinks or collapses towards zero."

17. Pincho_Paxton Banned Banned

It doesn't also include magnetism like my theory. Magnetism is the out-flow. The apple core shape.

18. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Does yours explain universal constancy of Gravity and does it also accommodate cosmic metric expansion whilst maintaining that constancy?

19. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Pincho_Paxton has been banned as a sock puppet of previously-banned member Pincho Paxton.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.