Tunisie: What do Americans, or, sciforumers in general, know about tunisia?

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Shadow1, Sep 18, 2010.

1. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

i really don't know, i don't mean muslims who live in u.s.a, i mean, they are citizents too, americans, i meant wars etc... but, that's not the thread i think

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

of many, many many, many many many((many)²)².. tunisians, of who knows about he's country good, li,e tourism, for example, the tourism is growing, also industrulising, we have near 10 million tourists per year, and we are only 11 million population, we are affraid to loose our country for those who are foreigners, also the new mega project sama dubai, that big city, also we're afraid that people who will live their will be mostly foreigners, because, it's very veyr expensive it would be, or i should say, rich foreigners, then the country be their in it, more and more foriegners, we are afraof to be like dubai, 10% are only arabs, we don't want to be like, workers, or, servers, who serve the foreingners who come for tourism and lay back, and we work for them, we are so fed up of tourism, we want more industry, and more and more technology industry(even that it is growing fastly, and other industries, wich we almost have industirs in everything, 2016(technology hube and insustrual south medetirinenan dragon), etc... you know about it), we want to compete the west, we want to be from the top countries, we want to be like japan, that's true.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

2020 or 2022 or so, it would be their 20 million tourists and etc... (forigners) comign to country each year)

what about 2030 or more?? i wish if it just stops at maybe 20 million in year, and not 10 millions foreigners living in here. and our birth rate, is near 0,

and after 2050, i think it will be less than 0. because by 2050, 13 or more% of the population, are elders.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. glaucon tending tangentially Registered Senior Member

For shame people.

No one has yet to mention the most important fact: Star Wars was shot there.

8. Emil Valued Senior Member

I say to you very seriously.
    If you do not want tourists we accept them with pleasure and hospitality.

9. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

no no, that's not what i said, i meant, we don't want foreigners to be living here and become like dubai, an arab country, but 10% arabs, tourists, welcome all.

10. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

and what i mean with we are fed up of tourism, means, we want industry, we want to compete the west in science and technology, we want to be like japan, we want to be a country, not just a developed country, but a developed country with it's value. tourism is a light buisness, and, sensible, can be affected byanything, also if an economy big part of it touristic, and rest industry and agricultrue, is not strong, and so we would be attached to europe and, tourists anyway when it comes to tourists. so, now we want our country to be, competing in science and technology, we want to be like japan(well, all arabs wish to be like japan), we have achieved a good education level can compete europe, good indutry, and big plands till 2016, and from that, more and more, reducing oil use, more renewebal energies, going solar, good health care, also being a hube of health care tourism beside being a technological hube, law poverty, no extreme poverty, no homeless, 80% have their own home, we are satesfied on our own production in most agricultural domains, and some of industrual needs, etc etc.. why wan't we dream of more now?

11. Emil Valued Senior Member

"An Italian is resting on the beach.A German, who is on vacation,ask the Italian.
    -And you're on vacation?
    -No, I am a fisherman and the morning I caught many fish.
    -Then why you not state more to catch even more fish to have more money.
    -Why should I have more money? -ask the Italian
    -Well then you buy another two or three boats,hire some people and you make more money.
    -Why should I have more money?
    -Well then buy a fishing vesel, hire a full crew and send them fishing and you can resting on the beach.
    -And now what am I doing?-ask the Italian."

You understand the difference between these two philosophies (concepts)?

12. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

yeah yeah, i know another one look like this one.

a fisherman fishing, he fished only one fish, a big one, so the other guy, asked him, why don't you fish more, he asked him why? the guy tol him to have more money, so he asked him why, the guy told him to save it at the bank, he asked why, the guy told him so you can have fun and pass time with your family when you become old, so the fisher told him, and that's what i'm doing, passing time with my family, i don't want to wait till i get old to have fun with my family, (i translated it

).

but, what does this have to do with the thread?

13. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

why do you write in bigger letters?

14. Emil Valued Senior Member

Are you sure that you want to be like japan?

15. Emil Valued Senior Member

Because I can.

16. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

yes, i mean, they are orgenized, hard workers, always work in groups, and etc... why not be like them? when i was coming back from school, i noticed some kids, of school, maybe 5, saying let's cross the street on teh white lines, in japan they do that

well, why not be like japan?

17. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

i can do bigger.

A

Muahahahahaha, you can't do bigger now!

18. Emil Valued Senior Member

If you say so.

I do not want bigger.

Mine is beautiful :worship:
    it is ugly :huh:

19. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

it's a piece of art! shame on you, you don't understand the modern art, that symbolyze, the letter "a", means, A, it means, uuuuuh, i really don't know, Lol

20. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

I dont know anything about Tunisia and I am not really interested in the country at all. >.>

21. Cifo Day destroys the night, Registered Senior Member

22. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

tssshhh i k-

23. Shadow1 Valued Senior Member

i didnt tell you to