UFO Abduction?

Discussion in 'UFOs, Ghosts and Monsters' started by Beer w/Straw, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

If you wanted to be abducted where would go? Are there different qualities of abduction experiences? Are there statistics on number of abduction claims versus number of UFO sightings for different places? And what motivations do you think one could have for wanting to be abducted?

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Seattle Valued Senior Member

I wouldn't want to be abducted away from Earth since I would die without the conditions presented here on Earth.

One motivation for wanting to be abducted could be suicide. Stupidity could be another.

I'm not aware of the abduction claim statistics broken down for UFO sightings for different places. Magical Realist may have those and will probably be along shortly to present those findings.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

For Americans I suspect with the high cost of health care you can obtain a colonoscopy for free

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

RADII and exchemist like this.
  8. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

Michael 345 likes this.
  9. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

If I wanted an out-of-this-world sexual encounter I'd hang around a Halifax fishing village: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shag_Harbour_UFO_incident Where I speculate aliens before accidentally left behind the contraceptives they used: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shag_Harbour_UFO_incident#Condon_Committee UFO sightings are one thing but what about in correlation with reported abductions? Don't sightings suggest abductions, or are my instinctual urges only as stimulating to the aliens as those of bacteria are to us, which would imply that Earthlings are just too stupid to realize what is going on up there in the first place?

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  10. geordief Valued Senior Member

At school we used to get one of us to hypnotize the others and we were allowed to choose our planetary destination.

It didn't work for me ....

11. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Oops! I should have said Nova Scotia not Halifax, and I thought it said "Condom" committee (meh...)

Anyway, maybe most UFO/Alien enthusiasts are nuanced with dishonesty because of their lack of preparation for sex, adventure and discovery - they're merely armchair abductees.

12. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

I think you mean "cooler abductees".

13. river

How many abductees really want to be abducted in the first place ?

None , that I have read about .

14. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Don't you read Esquire?

https://www.esquire.com/uk/life/sex-relationships/a14379/homosexual-ocd/

Men secretly want to be dominated and probed. Because they're not gay if it was done by an alien. This is why there are cover ups, but you have to keep a keen eye for it. Like in the transcript of Neils Tyson's interview:

https://www.npr.org/templates/transcript/transcript.php?storyId=100673358

exchemist likes this.
  15. river

Such nonsense

And the women that are abducted , is because ....?

" drag an alien carcass into my lab " , this is clearly disrespectful of the alien carcass .

further , " snatch an ashtray off the shelf " . just dumb . you are pinned downed . and if not for a moment , why assume there is something you can snatch in the first place .

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
  16. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Why woman want to be abducted? Well the photographic evidence I have is definitely NSFW. There has been markedly less female abduction in America after 1972 when birth control was made legal nation wide. But that's not the point. Women aren't frightened like men. Do you know the real reason, Hillary, lost the presidency even though she had the popular vote?

Yeah, you guessed it. Don't call my posts "nonsense" and open your eyes for a change.

:EDIT:

I meant to say video evidence and not photographic.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
  17. river

your posts are nonsense .

because they are just that , nonsense

18. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

You've never had a sexual encounter of the third kind I presume, or just don't want to admit it?

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
  19. exchemist Valued Senior Member

That's brilliant! Shag Harbour!

20. geordief Valued Senior Member

Call me naive but I wasn't aware that alien abduction was all about sex tourism. I thought it was more along the lines of dispassionate cultural /biological investigation at the hands of our potential new overlords.

21. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

With the colonoscopies do you think they are checking on the rumours of two headed humans?

Many Earthlings are said to have their heads up their ass

22. geordief Valued Senior Member

excuse me ,that would be "arse"

I did see a medical programme the other day which featured a woman with two vaginas so two heads could come in handy.

Reminds me of this film https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fifth_Element

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
  23. RADII Registered Senior Member

I'm sure there is an organization that has produced this sort of mapping [abductions/sightings/locations] & keeps it up-to-date. MUFON, perhaps, or the UFO Coalition made up of other organizations like UFOInfo or UFOs Northwest or others.

As to "motivations ... for wanting to be abducted" while there may be individuals that 'want' to be abducted, it is more a case of individuals wanting to be known as having been abducted (a fine line). There has actually been some fair amount of scholarly work dedicated to this very question. If you want further details, I'd be happy to produce some specific resources.

Yazata likes this.