UFO's filmed over Yellowstone

Discussion in 'UFOs, Ghosts and Monsters' started by Magical Realist, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

This is just regular park surveillance video. So I doubt that it is hoaxed. Alien base? Ehhh...not so much...

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/watch-u...llowstone/

"Earthling scientists and geologists are already monitoring that huge volcano, which they say has the potential to kill over 90,000 people and blanket the atmosphere with a dust cloud that could usher in a nuclear winter."

Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. exchemist Valued Senior Member

The cracked record continues to revolve...............

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Whining troll says what?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Well, no it isn't. As witnessed by the audio, the text-over, and the careful manipulation of the stop-motion effect to time nicely with the soundtrack, this is a highly processed amateur video clip ... granted, of what was once probably park surveillance video.

It would be nice to see this in a context more serious than what might as well be some editor making a piece for his music-video port folio.

8. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

No..it's still park surveillance video. Stopping it here and there and adding a soundtrack doesn't change that fact.

9. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

"Another thing that has been swept under the rug by UFOlogists, which is yet another argument against the extraterrestrial hypothesis, is that these objects change shape. In other words, they are not always discs or eggs or cigars. They change shape dynamically.

When I went to the Soviet Union, I met a man named Vladimir Azhazha, who is head of the research committee on UFOs in Moscow. He said, "You know, one of the most important aspects of this whole phenomenon is that it’s polymorphic." I wasn’t sure my interpreter was translating accurately, so I had him repeat that. He said, "It’s polymorphic; they change shapes. An object will appear as a disc and as it’s moving through the sky it will change into a cube or into a pyramid or it will vanish on the spot."

I showed him an article where I had said essentially the same thing. He looked at me and he said, "You know, it’s as if you and I had been working together for the last ten years." This shows something rather remarkable about the phenomenon, which is that two people who have been studying it in earnest in completely different parts of the world under completely different conditions will arrive at the same conclusions about it.

If it changes shape, if it can appear out of nowhere and disappear into nowhere, this is not just a bunch of spacecraft. This is a much more interesting technology that manipulates dimensions. It manipulates space-time.

And if it can do that, then it can be from anywhere and anytime."----- Jacques Vallee...http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_vallee03.htm

Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
  10. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

The fact here is that we know conclusively that it has been extensively manipulated.

That doesn't necessarily mean items in the video have been faked, but it definitely torpedoes the source's reliability and the video's quality as any kind of evidence.

11. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

No...it doesn't affect the reliability of the video at all. This video can be found elsewhere without the soundtrack or text. It's the same survelliance video over and over again. And you have no evidence of it being otherwise.

12. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

It has been irrefutably altered.

For starters, it has been enhanced with overlaid text and sound. There is absolutely no question that the clip has been extensively processed.

That is what I was hoping for, yes. It's a pity a more believable video wasn't put up here instead.

Why are we watching music video? It doesn't even belong in the UFO forum ,let alne any more stringent forum.

It has been irrefutably altered.

What I don't have evidence of is just how much it's been altered.

13. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

No it hasn't been altered. It's the same video with and without the text or soundtrack. And you're right...you have no evidence of it being altered at all. Just making up lies about it won't cut it.

"The video was shared by YouTuber Jeanette Forester, who regularly posts clips of the park – but this is her first UFO sighting and she described the clip as "once in a lifetime"."----http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/541369/UFO-Aliens-Sighting-Yellowstone-Fleet-Area-51-Base-Super-Volcano-US-Government-Video-Clip

Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
  14. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

You have presented no evidence of this. (A lesser man might invoke the term 'liar'. Though it is not a correct use of the term in this thread.)

What you have presented is what I am addressing. And it's extensively altered from ... whatever it was before.

MR, you do yourself no favors here. There is no question whatever that this is a manipulated clip. The only question is how much?

15. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

--
    I already posted another clip of it. Can't you see it?

Noone's buying your lies here. You have no evidence the original video has been altered at all. Adding text and soundtrack doesn't alter the video. It's still the exact same video footage.

16. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

How's that working out for you?

Kristoffer likes this.
  17. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

This is a better clip.

If you had been a little more diligent, you wouldn't have had to make silly assertions about how an altered video isn't altered.

18. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

That noone's buying your lies? Great!

19. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

LOL! So admitting you were lying that the video was altered would be too much to expect at this point?

20. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

"and she described the clip as "once in a lifetime"."

A strange thing to say. This is footage pulled off a surveillance camera. So, is she, like, the video security manager at Yellowstone?

21. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

The OP video you posted has been altered. You chose it, you posted it. I addressed it.

If it hadn't been altered then you would have posted a second link to an identical video. It's not - that's why you posted a second one. That act is an extant admission that it is not the same as the first one.

(A lesser man would invoke the term liar here, since your own actions contradict your assertions.)

22. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Yes...so strange to be impressed by video footage of ufos. Who is she? Look her up..I'm not doin your legwork for you.

23. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

This is your thread. you're supposed to do the legwork, if you don't want to look like a fool.

Now, we're done with this. I'm not here to flame. I'm simply here to comment on the video.