UFOs (UAPs): Explanations?

Discussion in 'UFOs, Ghosts and Monsters' started by Magical Realist, Oct 10, 2017.

1. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

I don't think that's nearly as true as it once was.

By publicly releasing their findings, the Navy is contributing to the public discussion. It's not as if the Navy is going to sit down cross-legged in the grass and have a back-and-forth with John Q. Public.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

So, that’s what you meant. Speculation could easily become a slippery slope when not enough evidence is out there. I agree with that.

I suppose erring on the side of caution is more responsible, in this context.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. foghorn Valued Senior Member

You forgot to mention your ''ufonauts'' which you say ''manifest consistently as if they are from another world''
    ''Ufonauts'' my bold below:
    You say they are craft, don't you read your own posts?
    Notice below MR capitalised the ''ARE'' to stress the point that ufo are craft.
    Again '' UFOs are craft.''
    MR knows that UFOs have the ability to ''decide to reveal themselves'' even though he says he doesn't know what they are. Yet, he also knows they are craft.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2022
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

While I’m not all that interested in UFO sightings and such (I’m not an enthusiast) this is a mildly positive stride in terms of a thorough investigation even taking place as opposed to dismissing it straight away. Do you agree?

8. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Yes...it raises the status of ufos from the "nothing to see here move along" of the Air Force's Project Bluebook to the "there's something here that is unexplained" conclusion. It grants a new air of respectability to the discussion of this very subject. That in my book is progress.

wegs likes this.
  9. foghorn Valued Senior Member

Wheel out the strawman

10. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

Yes, agree! They can’t explain this advanced technology and that to me, is a pretty big deal.

11. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

You're still overreaching.
    'Advanced technology' is a conclusion; and not one reached by the Navy; it is not supported by the evidence.
    The fact that they don't know what is going on does not mean "it is" advanced technology.

foghorn likes this.
  12. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

Right, but not knowing what is going on means they have never seen technology like this, and there is nothing currently like it. (that they’re aware of)

13. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

No. You keep using the word "technology".

There is no more evidence that this has a "technology" origin than that it has a "Divine" origin.

14. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

How are you so sure they're not technology? They certainly appear to be.

wegs likes this.
  15. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Ummmm appear . Appearance does not equal evidence which is the requirement DaveC is after

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

16. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Plenty of evidence out there---multiple eyewitnesses, camera video, and radar all confirming the existence of uaps/ufos.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2022
  17. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

No-one is disputing the existence of UFOs

In this context DaveC is disputing YOU asserting the UFO is using technology

To assert that a UFO is using technology would require the observers to have the X-Ray power of Superman and see through (under) the body of the UFO

Which actually brings up a interesting question. From the feedback of radar contact painting of UFOs is there a consensus about the skin of UFOs?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

You're not Dave. I'll wait for him to answer my question.

19. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Please review the previous half dozen posts - starting around 5995 - between wegs and I.

We've been talking about the Navy's conclusions. The Navy chooses not to speculate about alleged advanced technology.

And they are right not to. There is as much evidence that these UAPs are technological in origin as there is that they are magical or Divine in origin. Anything advanced technology can do, there's no reason a demon or an angel can't do just as easily.

IOW, it would be irresponsible of the Navy to speculate.

20. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

The 5 observables of UAPs:

https://www.history.com/news/ufo-si...form=twitter&postid=sf103068032&sf103068032=1

"Those reports—from Navy fighter pilots, radar operators and other witnesses from the USS Nimitz aircraft carrier strike group incident from November 2004—were among a handful of shocking encounters the Unidentified team explored. When Elizondo ran the Defense Department initiative, called the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program, or AATIP, he compiled a list of extraordinary, logic-defying capabilities most commonly associated with unidentified aerial phenomena sightings. He calls those traits the “five observables”:

21. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Yup. All of which are are as easily (actually, more easily) accomplished by angels or demons than by technology.

Anti-gravity lift (can fly)
    Sudden and instantaneous acceleration (can fly however they wish)
    Hypersonic velocities without signatures (need no propulsion)
    Low observability, or cloaking (can be invisible)
    Trans-medium travel (can go anywhere they wish)

22. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

UAPs/UFOs look nothing like angels or demons. They are discs, ovals, spheres, triangles, rotating tops, and 40 ft long tic tacs. They are also seen at night lit up with lights like any craft would be. That's why they are seen as some kind of advanced technology.

23. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Angels and demons can take any form they want, and are certainly luminescent.