Unauthorized Thread

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by karenmansker, Apr 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karenmansker HSIRI Banned

Sciforums.com Administrators: Please delete the thread karenmansker wants quantum of respect. The thread was created by someone other than myself, karenmansker. The title is unauthorized to utilize my forum title. The title intimates derogatory behavior and defamation of integrity towards karenmansker by the author of the thread. Please also reprimand the author of the thread for such inappropriate and unprofessional behavior. ThankYou, karenmansker!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. The God Valued Senior Member

I personally feel whoever has created the impugned thread karenmansker wants quantum of respect, should reconsider this approach. I do not think that any Mod or owner of this site has the right to use any member's name in the thread title, that too in derogatory fashion. All such posts should be scrapped to cesspool with the original thread title and reference.

Whoever has done this must apologize.

cluelusshusbund likes this.
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Aparently they have the right... but i dont thank its beneficial to Sciforums.!!!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

Hi Karen
    I can understand how you must feel.
    However perhaps this is a matter that could be taken care of by personal message.
    Alex

8. Bells Staff Member

Mod Note

The thread was created to remove off topic posts from a thread. When this occurs, the threads are moved in bulk, in the other they were posted in.

Not to mention the fact that you literally advised the moderators to move or delete your post that was moved in bulk for being off topic.

I have highlighted the pertinent part of where you literally invited the moderators to either delete your off topic post or post it elsewhere.

It was moved elsewhere, along with several other posts that were also off topic. Since the thread had gone off topic because of what you posted, a new thread was started to discuss your off topic subject. Since it was ascribed to you, the moderator applied the topic of what you were raising in the thread and thus, pulling that thread in a completely different direction.

But you literally asked for the thread to be split, to discuss your issues. That is exactly what the moderator did.

If you did not want your post to be moved elsewhere, perhaps you should not have requested it. And if you did not want your initial report to be rejected, perhaps you should not have filed nonsensical reports to begin with and then trolled the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.