Unconscious matter

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by Anomaly1, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Anomaly1 Registered Member

Hello, self taught thinker.

Are there any known experiments or research into unconscious mass? Being, a group of particles, having microtubials that are in a state of unconscious suspension. Similarly to the same scenario as anesthesia on our consciousness.

And if negative particles where unconscious would they ignore the rules of polarity and create some sort of unconscious resonance? My thought being this may explain black holes, and anti matter.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. exchemist Valued Senior Member

I'm not a self-taught thinker. I know a bit of physics, and a bit more chemistry, which I learnt at school and university. I've never come across any idea that particles (I assume you mean fundamental particles of matter) have microtubules.

If you are interested in biological microtubules, which are constituents of many living cells, we have someone on the forum called Witter4U, who I am sure will be only too delighted to talk to you about them at great length, if not in a very coherent fashion

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

. He also seems to think they have something to do with consciousness, which I see is an interest of yours. He has a thread, supposedly about that, here: http://www.sciforums.com/threads/is...s-in-microtubules.161187/page-67#post-3637856

If you post an enquiry there, I'm sure he'll be along on a flash to talk to you about it. Good luck.

Write4U likes this.
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

To be unconscious first have to be conscious

To be conscious first have to be alive

To have an alive conscious mass on which to conduct experiments about unconscious think you need the advice from some people in the medical field

Neurologist and anaesthetist would be your best bet

If you are of the opinion the Universe and / or black holes have a ability to be conscious I would say you are mistaken

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

I find you focus upon negative particles one sided in fact offensive in that you have said nothing about positive particles... how can one take you seriously when you are just so one sided.
    Alex

8. Write4U Valued Senior Member

Are you familiar with ORCH OR ? I have compiled some interesting data on microtubules and their possible role in emergent consciousness.

If you can add relevant data, I'd be very interested.

9. Anomaly1 Registered Member

I guess what I’m trying to ask,

what affect does anesthetic gas have on particles?

what affect does anesthetic gas have on frequency trying to make contact to the particle?

Would microtubules cease to resonate in an atmosphere of anesthetic gas, And would that directly affect consciousness ?

How would non-resonant microtubules affect the polarity of the particle?

could a non conscious +\- particle interact opposite how conscious +\- particles interact, creating masses of particles containing -/- particle interaction or +\+. And what affect would that have in the gravity around it?

I guess, could opposites repel?

10. Write4U Valued Senior Member

11. Anomaly1 Registered Member

But how do you induce consciousness? if you can use anesthetics to cause Microtubules to cease resonating. Would specific hz frequencies induce resonance on the Microtubule causing consciousness?

12. Anomaly1 Registered Member

Sorry I may have asked that question prematurely I am just now seeing the rest of the post. Please excuse if that last question is illogical.

13. Write4U Valued Senior Member

You don't induce consciousness. It emerges in evolved degrees of sensitivity of processing specific sensory "perceptions" and "utility" for the organism's survival strategy.

Example: almost all predatory hunters use "triangulation" for measuring distance and angles of attack. These are unconscious calculations, i.e. the animal is not aware it is making this measurement. A Chameleon will triangulate the distance to a bug and unerringly project his sticky tongue to snag the bug, sometimes over considerable distance.

OTOH, humans possess a highly evolved abstract awareness of distance, are able to use triangulation as a conscious (intentional) measurement, which we have named "triangulation"...

Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
  14. Anomaly1 Registered Member

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6834646/

In reference to the easy part of the hard problem.

could intelligence be weighed by maximum capped space for resonant particle growth? I’m referencing the 100 feelings become 101 feelings. And replacing feelings with particles.

Could a single particle become resonant with the absence of a second particle?
    In my mind P+(-P)=2P where the negative annotates either lack of consciousness or lack of existence. And P annotates Particle. And 2P being a like out come of two particles from two unlike sources.

Could Microtubules create, a situation where instead of having unlimited space to create new particles, we have a balanced recycling process of these particles. Creating an unlimited cycling of particles.

or if we reference back to feelings, an unlimited deletion process of the 1st feeling to be replaced by the 100th feeling. Always shuffling from 99 to 100 but to rapid to record.

Instead of trying to fit an infinite number of feelings into a small space.

15. Anomaly1 Registered Member

That would almost make sense why music can cause emotion.

I imagine because infinite feelings are shuffling, music can resonate to a specific shuffling feeling. Cause it resonate for the moment and then back to the shuffle. Or why time appears to stop during some moments. If that shuffle where to slow, I assume we would actually become less conscious. And perceive time at a much different pace than we do at peak shuffle.

I’m not even sure if this is logical any more but I am interested what someone would think about it

16. Anomaly1 Registered Member

I guess,

P+(-P)=2P

if (-P) is constant, unchanging.
    And the amount of particles in a space “defined by a continuous amount of area which is free”
    Which could at this moment be unknown, but we will use 10 available particles in this specific vacuum.
    So P^10+(-P)=2P..

How would you show a continuous cycle of a particles coming in contact with a constant anti particle? I imagine that surely would create and endless annihilation Flow of particles. While also showing an answer that tries to continually overflow the maximum particle space, but also replaces the particle that came in contact with the anti particle.

17. Anomaly1 Registered Member

18. Write4U Valued Senior Member

We could argue that the small space (brain) contains billions of microtubules, very much like a HD of a computer can store an enormous amount of information in a very small space and then display this information on a variety of screens from a 3" to 60" screens.

I am also impressed how the brain can present a life size "image" inside the confines of the skull.
    But I don't think that is the right way of looking at "processing sensory information"
    One example is Descartes "brain in a vat".

I like Anil Seth's perspective that the brain makes a "best guess" of what the sensory information represents in reality and can in fact make purely logical, but incorrect guesses.
    He uses this example of a "persistent" logical error in this remarkable optical illusion;

A and B are the same shade of gray!

And there is nothing you can do to see them as the same shade without an overlay . Take overlay away and the two squares appear different again, no matter how hard you try to see them the same.

This is a perfect example of the brain's independence from conscious perception.

This is an excellent video touching on the "hard problem" of consciousness.

19. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Anomaly1:

Welcome to sciforums. For now, I'm going to assume that you're just a bit confused but well intentioned. The alternative would be to assume you're a troll, but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. So...

Many. A lot of chemistry, physics and biology is concerned with unconscious mass, for instance.

Particles? What kind of particles are you talking about? If you're talking about fundamental particles like electrons and protons and the like, then they are unconscious.

What are these "rules of polarity" you mention, as you understand them?

What would "unconscious resonance" look like? What sorts of unconscious resonance do you already know about?

What, exactly, about this do you think might "explain black holes"? Specifically, what do you think will be explained by "some sort of unconscious resonance"? And why? I'm hoping I can help you once I understand where you're coming from with these thoughts you're having.

What kinds of particles?

I'm struggling to understand what you're talking about. This is why, if I wasn't so wary of jumping to hasty conclusions, I might start to think you're a troll.

What do you mean by "frequency trying to make contact to the particle"? I hope you will explain this for me and show me that you're getting your idea from somewhere and not just making up nonsense, because if that's what you're doing it will be unfortunate.

Can you please describe briefly to me your understanding of how microtubules resonant in anesthetic gas? If you have a link or two to where you got your information from that could be useful, too. It will help me to understand where you're coming from, so I can better try to answer your questions.

What do you mean by "polarity" in this context?

What's a +\- particle?

Opposite whats?

Weighed? Please explain what you mean.

Pardon me for asking, but are you okay? You don't seem to be putting words together in a way that makes much sense.

I think I'll stop here and wait for your answers to my questions up to this point, because the incoherent nature of your posts makes me think that perhaps I'm wasting my time responding to you at all.

Let's hope you prove me wrong. Fingers crossed!

20. Anomaly1 Registered Member

Hey James in this context none of what your looking at makes a lick of sense.

half of the reply’s and information have been on here and on another post.

the 100-101 feelings comes from a scientific journal about the hard part of the easy problem.

But this is half of a conversation, but some scientist found the answer I was looking for yesterday I can’t find the article now if I do I’ll post it.

21. Write4U Valued Senior Member

Looking forward to seeing it.

22. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Anomaly1,

I take it, then, that you have no intention of answering any of the questions I asked you?

Why did you start this thread?