Unemployed? Try some fruits and veggies

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Plazma Inferno!, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Plazma Inferno! Ding Ding Ding Ding Administrator

Parents all over the world are constantly telling their kids to eat their veggies “because it’s good for you”. Studies have long shown that the risk of cancer and heart attacks can be greatly reduced by a regular intake of fruit and vegetables. But, recent research done at University of Warwick went beyond the traditional scope in an attempt to explore the psychological well-being effect of eating extra – up to 8 portions – of fruit and vegetables per day.
    The results of the research show that people can experience an increase in life satisfaction to the same degree as moving from unemployment to employment would bring, simply by changing their lifestyle from eating almost no fruit and vegetables at all to up to eight portions a day. The overall positive health changes were noticed within 24 months.

http://sciencenewsjournal.com/eat-fruit-veggies-happy/

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

[from the OP study]

"Large positive psychological benefits were experienced by the more than 12,000 randomly selected people that took part in the study."

Me an James R both bein vegetarians, i thank our cool calm demenors concur wit the study.!!!

Anybody here who eats 3 or less fruits/veggies per day who consideres therself happy.???

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

I don't count the veggies I eat but I do eat mostly vegetarians. I digest their happiness.

ajanta and cluelusshusbund like this.
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.