Unlike Israel Syria has not resorted to retailiatory violence

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Zakariya04, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

i could say something to really wind you up now spocky but i wont!!!

anyway you have a great weekend and hopefully when i next check out the boarsd you would have accepted my invitation....

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

LOL, as if. i doubt anything you can say can do that. :roflmao:

im not the type that cares.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

He could hardly compare to the excitement you are used to

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

talk about incoherent. link, quote, something? im not talking only to you, you know.

8. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

No, peace = Palestine, or peace.

It doesn't mean no Israel. but then again, it is not even your land, so why SHOULD we let you stay?

Other than that, I've not had the bother to read through 7 pages of crap.

And yes, according to the commmon Arab, we DO want our land back. What is so crazy about that?

If all Israelis thought the same way you do, then no wonder we have no peace. At least otheadp is someone you can actually discuss something with.

9. abu_afak Banned Banned

I think you have it there in a Nutshell-- literally.

FYI, 2/3 of What became Israel was State land passing from the Ottomans to the British to the Jews and belonging to NO Arab.
    This includes the ½ alone of Israel that is the Negev Desert.
    And of Course Jews owned some of the Rest already-- And Arabs and their land still constitute 20% of Israel.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

you see abu afak, jews arent welcomed in europe, arent welcomed in the middle east, persecuted and butchered by the millions, so they are forced to build a country out of nothing to defend themselves, and the same kind of people pretend as if they dont hate jews, just want to get rid of the zinosit state. if they cared for jews so much, they wouldnt mind having a jewish state now would they? so what their problem with israel really is? that its full of 5000000 million jews!

11. abu_afak Banned Banned

Not only are Jews a Scriptural Enemy of Islam and anti-semitism part of the Religion itself .. there's something as bad or worse.

Jews are a success in their Midst- a Humiliation of Arab Pride.

All issues in the Middle East are really about Arab Pride/Humiliation.

The Resurgence of Radicalism and the Hate of the USA is not about Israel or any given issue.

Arabs (and some other Muslims) have 'turned on their TV sets', and seen that Islam is NOT superior to everyone else, but in fact, Inferior as a Culture/belief system.

Jews (and the Great/USA and Little/Israel satan) are the Center of this Humiliation- or so they make it.

12. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

good point. add to that the 1948 victory and 67, and you have more arab humiliation. especially the control over jerusalem.

13. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Actually nowadays ,Germany is the most jewish friendly state.. any trace of Nazism has been stamped out.. including Mein Kampf, I hear the US is jewish friendly as well.
    Just because they've been persecuted doesn't mean that they have the right to evict people out of their homes and places in which they've lived in. Sure, if they bought the land, they're entitled to it, But to forcefully take it from someone for no other reason than your need for a homeland is like having a house guest steal your keys. The reason many hate Israel now is not what the people of Israel do, its what its government (backed by the US) has done.
    The actions have turned Palestinian society against Israel,where there was hope for moderation, there is now anger, lit by the lies of Oslo and the corrupt PA. Add that to the deliberate Israeli manipulation and interference in their daily lives, You have a society that demands more than justice . namely the destruction of Israel. So in reality, this is the Israeli Administrations fault, and therefore by extension the US's fault.

The victory in 67 is deserved but bear in mind that it was Israel that started that war by deliberately continuing work on the settlements outside of their borders knowing full well that there would be retaliation. They needed that to start the war. note that in 73, the US bailed Israel out of a tough situation.

Also a cultural belief/system cannot be inferior or superior, particularly in the case of the abrahamic religions, they may not make sense ,but every religion to a degree is illogical, some more so than others. I would have thought you would realise this Mr Spock.

14. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

only on the surface. german people are still hated in europe for that reason. if you ever being to normandy you can see the german tourists coming to see the canons of the nazi regime on the coast.

it was us or them. either we expel them, or they kill us. i prefer the first.

its unfortunate it turned out this way, but the palestinians refused to any peace deal and went to war.

they hate israel beacuse there are jews there that can defend themselves.

they were against us before 1948.

there was never any hope, only lies, they dont want peace.

what you dont understand, is that they have always demanded israel destruction, hell they planned how to exterminate jews in 1948, so israel destruction? what justice is that? the right justice is our victory, and our survival despite all the odds.

and egypt blockade? the arab leaders statement how they are going to wipe israel? cesus belly ring any bells?

why is everyone so eager to rewrite history and blame it ALL on israel.

sure it can, the US and the brits were superior to the nazi culture, and thank god they won. so sad the youth nowadays dont know that. in any case, israel is a secular state, in case you didnt know that-not that we dont have our problems.

the point i made, which you entirely missed is that if the arabs cared for the jews so much, they wouldnt have expelled 800000 of them to israel, prevent them from building a country, and then attack them. no, i dont see they left us with many options. israel is mainly the result of their actions in the end, so they are the last to complain for what theyve done. you cant expect to push people around, deny their humanity and right to live, and think they wont take action to maintain their survival. sorry.

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Strange how you cannot see this from the other side.

16. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

1. Just because tourists visit old WWII cannon sites doesn't mean they hate you.
    2. You mean it was them or you and since you had britain all feeling guilty about letting Jews die, you won.

You mean the peace deal which would have only given in 2 % of land originally intended ? and that would invade the area with Israeli blockades and checkpoints ?

So can Palestinians.. and they are. What we may see here is the extinction of Palestine, through actions on both sides. But the statistics show that alot more of the killing has been done by Israel in the name of defense. The assassinations of people key to maintaining ceasefires is in the name of defense.

Why wouldn't they be ? you were trying to take away their land remember ?
    What i meant in my earlier statement was that before, Palestinians were content with the idea of an independent state with its own economy. Now, more and more palestinians want to see Israel off the map. Primarily because of the lies about oslo, and manipulations by the IDF.

"They don't want peace" Sounds like someone's in denial. there are people on both sides that want an end to the conflict. A palestinian suicide bomber is much as a victim as those that he kills. Until people look at the circumstances that cause them to rise, they will never end.

To exterminate jews? Oh, you mean to limit Jewish immigration?, Hey we do that in Australia all the time, now we're not admitting Africans. No one has the right to forcefully take and destroy someone else's land without a pretty darn good reason (eg, that person didn;t finish his mortgage payments) Show me evidence that there was a genocidal campaign against Jewish residents in Palestine pre 1948, and i'll show you the Irgun and Stern gangs.

I'm not eager to rewrite history, just acknowledge that there is blame on the IDF and the Israeli government for a lot of their policies.

Deny their humanity ? Are we talking about modern day Israel here ? Palestinians are denied their identity.
    Ok, so the Arabs fought and the Arabs lost, but a key reason to which they lost was the support of the US, therefore Israel is linked to the Anti US sentiment in the Mideast war. Unfortunately you do have a point, It often becomes hard to distinguish Anti Israel from Anti Jew.

17. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Really?

18. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

You sound like your a 12 year old, with a 12 year olds ideas of what is right and fair.

Here are some facts;
    1. The U.S. didn't have a thing to do with the creation of Israel, Talk to the U.N., and Great Britain.

2. The Arabs went out side the U.N. and started a War that they lost, and the Arabs were the one's who ordered the Palestinians to evacuate;

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/Articles/The Big Arab Lie.htm

Now if the Israelis could take in 800,000 Jewish refugees from the rest of the Arab World, and intergerate them in to Israel, why couldn't the Arabs do the same?

The Jews are refugee's, from the Diaspora, and according to the U.N.;

Affirmation of the Palestinian Right of Return - UN Security ...
    The right of the Palestinian refugees and the uprooted to return to their homes is an inalienable right and has been affirmed by the UN Resolution 194 over ...
    http://www.globalpolicy.org/security/issues/israel-palestine/return/2001/0808dclr.htm

U.N. Law is applicable for all, if it covers Palestinians it covers Israelis.

If it right for the Palestinians who were not born in Israel to return after 60 years, then it is right for the Israelis to return and claim the lands of, Eretz Yisrael, for they are the longest suffering of refugees, and if the Arabs had not started a stupid war because they couldn't stand the IDEA OF JEWS HAVING THEIR OWN STATE, this situation never would have occurred, Remember that the U.N. resolution 181 would have also established a Palestinian State, and the Arab League didn't want that either, they wanted to grab the land, which then would have been divided between Syria, which would have taken the Golan, Northern Israel and Lebanon, Jordan which would have taken the west Bank and Jerusalem, and Egypt which would have taken the East coast of along the Mediterranean, and there still wouldn't be a Palestine today.

One last thing the right of return as deliniated by the U.N. applys only to the original Palestinians from the 48 war.

http://www.camera.org/index.asp?x_context=3&x_outlet=12&x_article=1327

19. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

arent you expected.

strange you cant see they are pushing us around:

20. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

we offered them almost everything they wanted. what 2 percent are you talking about? do some checking before writing.

palestinians arent capable of building a land, for reason im not going to go into. their aim is to kill and maim, if we kill more then they do, then we are doing our job. you cant claim self defense and israel destruction all at once.

palestinians aim is to kill us, me, jews\israelis. as long as that is their proclaimed aim, on and under the surface, their situation wont change.

21. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Um yes, Palestine is Arabic. What else would it be?

And it doesn't matter if they took a foot of our land. Stealing is stealing. Murder is murder. It doesn't matter If you kill one man or one million, it's all bad. That is no justification.

I would be all for the Jews living in Palestine WITHOUT having a seperate state (which isn't necessary).

22. abu_afak Banned Banned

Huh?

Israel is not "stolen'.. Kurds/Kurdistan was/were however.

LOL (Lots of Latakia).
    How idiotic.
    You'd be "all for Jews"... under Arab rule- and then slowly vanishing.

We all know what would happen to Jews in a Single bi-national state.

Look at the Copts in Egypt- or The Maronites in Lebanon. Or take just about any minority in any Arab or Muslim country.

What a Joke.

23. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

"Huh". Huh?

Yes, I'm afraid it is. Palestinians were driven off their land, what else would you call it?

Yes, all for Jews under the appropriate government, living in peace.

Look at any minority in any state. Idiot. Everything that has come out of your mouth is something against Islam or Arabs that is usually two-sided. Fucking annoying.