Updates

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by darksidZz, May 29, 2008.

1. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Thanks man, you're too cool, lol

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. orcot Valued Senior Member

Well I would ask her if she's ever been to a soccer game and if she wanted to come along with me. And aftherwards you could have a drink in that mexican bar. Sounds like fun.

... Your starting cigarettes now?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

How come I am the only one pure of mind and body? A virgin who is sinless, body a sanctuary, mind a church. Clouds are too Earthly to be beneath me. So bright and holy are my wings of the angel's body...that light itself is not pure enough to touch them.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. stateofmind seeker of lies Valued Senior Member

Being a virgin doesn't make your body pure - nor does refraining from cursing make your mind a church (well.. maybe a catholic church

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

)

8. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Is arrogance not an impurity?
    Bigotry?

Constructed in the 11th century and not updated since?

Okaaay.
    *backs away slowly, not making eye contact*

9. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

A homophobic?

Also, you're in America.. you're body is breathing in pollution.

10. Roman Banned Banned

I think you'll find plenty of immature virgins on the internet, similar to yourself. I'd hardly characterize you as the "only one" that's never got his dick wet.

11. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Most places give you an extra copy for free. I bet she has a set and she gave the extra set to you.
    You are just looking for a reason to be mad at her so you assumed.

12. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

Prolly 'cos you's a dum dum.
    :blbl:

13. draqon Banned Banned

tis was a joke...you people just jumped at the wagon to beat me up...

14. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

This thread can die already! Last nite I was out drinking and ran into a little problem I'd like to call $1 dollar beer 8-close nite. I stayed there a long damn time hahaha it was so fun even though I only talked with 2 guys, 1 worked nearby and was always going there for a beer, the other this older fella who was partially blind and needed to forget about it! Seriously it wasn't as bad as being home alone like now, lol The only reason I'm not there is because I don't wanna go broke until Friday when I can hang out later and see if real single chicks appear magically haha but I know they won't so eh

Incidently thanks for the advice ppl, interesting thread. I certainly am no longer a beer virgin anymore hahaha or a smoke virgin either. I think I'll always be just awful with ladies though =P

15. orcot Valued Senior Member

16. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

darkie's woes

I'm in alot of pain right now, I am pretty sure it's my depression again. Sometimes in cases like mine where it's lingered for years and such you actually physically ache and feel some discomfort. Right now for about a week or so I've been feeling it, I'm tired alot and such. There's also been alot of stress at work for me, I've been doing my best but they just keep finding errors, in this place errors are considered taboo, it's a long story.

Being in pain really sucks, and I did get some herbs for it hopefully taking them for awhile might help ease it (I've tried aspirin). It's more like over sensitivity to stuff, like a normal touch etc. So I'm dealing with worry over loosing my job which I've been trying so very hard to do since it's all I have in my life right now, and then.. of course the girl I had a crush on that's married. Recently turned confidant and telling me all sorts of things, in all honesty I"ve been feeling so ill that I had no time to really think of her as anything but a friend.

So basically lifes tough, and to add to it my sister's bf's son is going to be here for a whole month. I'd hoped it would help take my mind off the girl I truly appreciate and am attracted to, but between pain and all this stuff going on it's just a ring-around the roses thing.

There's more I could say about it all, I just wanted to vent a little. To those wondering I would get Zoloft if I could, however it's not so easy, I'd need to get an HMO thing going and such, then get approved I guess, hell I haven't been to a dentist yet lol And they just don't prescribe the stuff, you need to really be in therapy to continue getting it I think.

Bye - darkie who ran away in the nite

17. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Does schadenfreude actually work?

19. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

darkslife - What's happened recently to me :|

Yep it's a dark one alright

I wanted to explain a few things that happened in my life recently, one being a girl I liked (and no longer will see) + loosing my job (I worked with her).

First let me say that all throughout school (Junior High & up) I was basically a loaner, I had few friends and my life was troubled by fighting at home. I don't know exactly where it went wrong but I can tell you I never dated anyone back then (or even today) and mostly keep to myself. That is why this is so hard for me, because it's not just this incident but another as well (both are so similar it's eerie). So let's continue...

I met Sara (fake name) at work when she went around introducing herself to everyone (the day she got hired). When she came over to me and began speaking I felt an unusual energy around her, it was quite refreshing. I thought to myself "make sure to investigate this later if an opportunity arises." Sure enough a month later I ran into a coworker during lunch, he just happened to be chatting her up and I decided to stick around to learn more. It's during this time it became clear she & I had an interesting "click" and got along very well. Because the coworker was only around 1/2 the full lunch hour I got a chance to talk with her alone. This is when I decided to have lunch with her regularly until I found out WHY I percieved an energy from her that was very unique, it felt soulmate-like.

As time passed and I continued to have lunch with her + our coworker it turned into something of a romantic interest/compassion for her. It turned out she was married and very unhappy, she felt cheated (because he was a player back in his day and she was not). The girl wanted relationships and stories to tell, she was miserable in her marriage. The sad thing is I've had this happen to me before, another girl names Monica (fake name) around 3 years ago was in the same situation. Because of that I knew it was best to move on and avoid getting involved which is exactly what I did. The issue came when Sara e-mailed me at work, she was pretty upset. I'd been having lunch with her for some time, a long while, and she blatently said "are you avoiding me?" which caught me off guard. I had no idea she was so perceptive but it turned out she knew. After a few e-mails of reassuring her I wasn't (a lie) I told her I'd return to having lunch with her. She'd actually offered to WAIT outside for me if I wouldn't! You can see why I felt somehow obligated, I mean if she was really so lonely and sad how could I possibly say NO!

You would hope things went smoothly from this point onward, however they did not. When I returned to have lunch she and I became rather close in a work-friend sort of way. I chose to be a distant friend and not get to involved with her life (I liked her to much). When I say we got close I mean she noticed this energy that was the entire reason I even began speaking to her, she said directly to me "this feels more real to me." to which I said "really? are you sure?" and she answered "yes". You can see why I liked her, she had an unusual sense of what I did, it made me feel conflicted inside. Until she said this to me I wasn't entirely sure what I'd do, but now I knew it was probably best to hang around and not completely avoid her, she was very lonely I could tell.

During our time together we began having lunch out, we'd go places together and genuinely talk to eachother. Part of me felt happy knowing she enjoyed my company and I also felt a connection to her beyond what I or she could understand. What really struck me hard was her noticing certain things and mentioning them, like "somethings not right" referring to our lunch ending, she felt the time had gone by to fast (as did I). She often used this phrasing to describe our parting and each time she did I felt somehow sad for us, as if she was on the edge of seeing what I saw but for some reason held back. As time passed I began to realize it was wrong to keep seeing her this way, so I decided to move on again, this is when the real issues began.

When I stopped having lunch with Sara, well, the first time she got upset, this time was no exception and her response was almost immediate. I got an e-mail saying "where were you today" and I could think of no answer but lying, lol I said "oh I was tired so slept in my car." The following day I went back to having lunch with her because I realized I'd need to slowly taper her off my company not cut it out completely. The real silly thing is that none of this worked really. I tried to move on and each time she'd become upset then ask where I was and for me to return. She began being more pushy about a "close friendship" and asked me to go out on my birthday/her birthday/to celebrate her divorce (more on that later) and basically alot more. But each of these invites was given the condition that our coworker who had lunch with us sometimes (but never when we went out) was going to be there. Infact she came to a point where the only way she'd consider being near me was when our coworker was!

At first I wasn't sure what to make of this behavior, she always wanted our coworker around and was seeming to want me to be a close friend but knew little about me personally. When I did try telling her things about my life or anything that might form a friendship she never really discussed it with me. For example I told her what I'd done on the weekend to which I recieved no reply?! It was as if she didn't want a friendship but merely someone to vent to and listen. That's how it began to feel wrong for me, she turned from a seemingly nice girl that was lonely into one that only cared about venting to me or telling me her issues. That's when I began to exert more of my personality in our relations and not back down so easily. This caught her off guard abit and I'm sure confused her for awhile, I was trying to show her exactly who I really was not the image she'd built up in her mind.

Around now is when she began to not seek my company as much, infact she was pretending she didn't ever need it/desire it. So I thought "fine bye" and stopped hanging around her. I didn't avoid her but also didn't seek her company directly. When I did run into her during lunch she began trying to tell me about men she was seeing, that things weren't working out with her husband, and she was basically divorcing him in Sept 2009. Well........... I thought "hum, maybe she'll let me date her and we can goto the freakin god damn zoo." But alas it never happened, infact she wanted to tell me about the men she was sleeping with! I finally drew the line when I heard "I actually kind of admire him" and "he's an architect" two different men, lol I thought "well ok you don't need me around with those two great fellas now do ya." I split the next day and was completely unresponsive to her, I moved on.

Around 2 weeks later I got an e-mail from her saying she'd bought me a present and "maybe we can goto lunch like we use to." I agreed because it was something she'd never done before, and the fact she had a gift made me wonder if she really did like me somewhat. During this lunch (we went out) I knew it was either going to be our last or our first (as in dating). I asked her how she'd been, what life was like, etc. We had a good time but not like before, something had changed. For me I had become somewhat bitter at it all, the constant cycle of lunch-move on-recieve e-mail complaint from her-come back-move on-repeat. I still liked her but felt she wasn't being honest with herself about our connection, for whatever reason she seemed to want a "close friendship" but not to date me? After-all we liked alot of the same things, got along rather well together, felt the same way, but....

I consulted a few psychics on this, one told me she had commitment fear issues she would not get over and he saw she'd begin being more honest in early Sept (when she moved out from her husbands place) but part of me knew it wasn't true. She had no reason to change, after-all 1 year she'd never once mentioned anything but friendship to me, and although we may have flirted abit (I can't tell for sure) she knew something wasn't quite right between us. In my opinion she wanted the kind of emotional support you get from someone that has romantic/compassion interest but without being their lover. That's why I felt so sad on this final lunch together, for me it meant she'd never really understand our relationship.

Another psychic told me "she came close" but "she knew deep down that she wasn't for you." Maybe that's true, but then how can you explain comments like "I don't know why I'm telling you this I just feel like I can talk to you." That certainly sounds like someone that's "for me" in my opinion

But there was a clear lack of respect here for me because whenever I tried to move on she'd never listen, only later during our final bout of e-mail arguing did some truth come out. She was always so fond of saying "fine Sam" and "no problem" and "no biggie" but then it was so obvious to me she was lying, perhaps to herself?

Our final contact was shortly before I got fired, and it was at this time she used her famous "I can take a hint" which always meant "I can't take a hint". lol She explained to me "have youe ever thought I didn't want to give up, I don't have many friends and am very picky about who I like." But that was precisely the last thing she should've said to me, anything else would've been better than that. I had no intention of being her "best friend" only to listen to her tell me about men she was sleeping with, as if I had nothing better to do? She'd even tried inviting me to a bar (with our cowoker present) to celebrate her "new life of freedom" (divorce). When I said no to this she flipped out, she got mad as hell, hahaha. So how interesting to me that she wanted a close friendship but then gets so angry about such an innocent "no". I'm not sure what she was thinking honestly but when I got the reply back "fine I'll just keep asking you even though I know you'll say no." I flipped! She was going to ask me anytime she went out to a bar when I clearly said "no" and would never stop! So I got pissed and we ended our convo heated.

Following the weekend (Monday) I felt I'd probably get fired for reasons unrelated to this issue, so I said "listen she will never accept your romantic interest in her even though she partly has already, she likes the attention and support but will never date you seriously or concede you could like her in anyway, so just tell her you're done." And that's exactly what I did, after 1 year of this merry-go-round and having a deep interest in this person I e-mailed her and politely said while I was flattered she wanted me to be a close friend I had my own problems and would no longer divert any time/energy to her. I got no reply, nothing, she did try calling on my office phone but likely to give me back a few things she had of mine. This is when I knew she would never care about me as the man that I was, the dreamer and poet, the romantic, the guy that needs a woman who can say "let's do something" instead of "meet me here". Incidently had I gone to that bar I knew the real truth behind it, she was going to be in my town that day only because she was going to screw her new boyfriend later that lives in the same area, hahaha, ummm why would I go to a bar just to be her bitstop? No thanks!

I'm still pretty broken up about this, I can't sleep at night anymore and feel worthless. I lost not just a job but someone I cared deeply for and has a very unique interest in. This person WAS special to me for all the reasons listed here, but even more-so I felt a spiritual connection to her in someway. I admit during this time I felt anything but close to her, I felt distant and bitter. Someone told me recently that if you pretend to not have feelings for someone and instead hide them eventually you end up not liking that person anymore and you BREAK up with them. It's true! Putting some real perspective on this matter helped me a little, if you think about it for the entire year I knew her she was married, only when she broke up in Sept and it became clear she wouldn't date me ever did I break off things with her. So in a way I really only wasted 2 weeks on her (romantically speaking) before moving on. Sounds about right to me :\

So can anyone help me overcome the aching heart I have, because this is the 2nd time something like this has happened to me. I consulted a psychic friend on a forum and they said I was to submissive and needed to make things happen. The thing is I didn't want to pressure her into anything, I wanted this to be her choice and know full well the consequences. Either I was a datable guy or nothing, I didn't want to be her friend anymore. She made her choice and I made mine. I can't imagine putting a pretense up of being her good friend while all the time pining over her and wishing she'd just notice me sexually, I mean come on!

So anyways that's my life right now, I can't sleep at night, all It hink about is her, I don't have medication like Seroquel or Zoloft (since I moved out here 1 year ago and never got back into a psychatric office) and mostly this girl is gone from my life. I also have a psychic medium friend that said it was probably good she was gone, he felt it was time to move on from not just her but the job as well. I trust his insight as he's been so right before but the pain is never-the-less real to me. I've never spent this much time getting to know someone and because I don't have many friends except online it's harder to cope. Also I realize I have self esteem issues that I definitely need to deal with.

Anything anyone wants to say would be helpful it's not like I've got much to do except think about it and look for a job, lol

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Well sammy seems to me you've already worked it all out. Why do you need us to confirm it with you?

I would suggest though that the next time this happens [and there is always a next time] try not to anticipate/wait for the other person to make the first move.

If you follow someone elses lead, you'll end up where they want you to be. You can't blame them for not reading your mind and taking you where you wanted to go.

21. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

Can't you read my mind ;-) lol

But yea no more next time, never

I just actually wanted to tell my story, I'm so bored S.A.M. ugh I have only this coffee candy to help me

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I think its fantastic that you can lay it out so well, that you can see the shortcomings of the person you are attracted to and still care about them

You do realise that you are a cerebral person and this can make you seem distant even when you are not because the other person will realise that you are not fooled by them. It may make it harder for them to accept their own shortcomings than it is for you.

If you're bored, consider doing something other than getting more caffeinated, lol.

Hang in there buddy, it will become better, you'll see.

23. Carcano Valued Senior Member

Always

Always

Always

Make sure that romance is a side order on the menu of life...you simply cant depend on it!

Happiness is whats attracts romance...not the other way around.