US Army Officer caught red handed spreading lies about Obama!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ganymede, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Now for a question Ganymede, how does a personnel E-Mail sent to a wife end up in open publication?

There is still the Fact that some one screwed up the military titles, and a Military wife wouldn't screw up the title that her husband held, and Neither would a Intelligence Captian, he wasn't a Task Force Commander, or a Battle Captian.

Let's see this played out, wives still aren't offical sources for the military.

Still dirty tricks here, and they still have donkeys breath on them.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2008
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes, it's 9:57 here, and your story posted at:

By Matthew Cox and Rick Maze - Staff writers
    Posted : Sunday Jul 27, 2008 10:04:50 EDT

Yes it is hard to be informed when the story post's at the same time your in the debate.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2008
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

I don't give a shit who you 'mericans elect in the corporate slave chair next. The last time I heard "Battle Captain" was on Rocket Robin Hood.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

The desperation of the right is becoming frightening actually. They've completely abandoned campaigning on the issues. I wouldn't rule out anything from them, even the unthinkable.

8. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Unfortunately, I agree. The desperation is in the air. And it appears McCain is going to run a Bush/Rove style campaign. So I wouldn't put anything past them. I am just glad nothing happened to Obama on his trip overseas.

I noticed Republicans including McCain seemed to be telling the press whatever they knew of his "secret" travel plans.

9. iceaura Valued Senior Member

One way is to have her forward it all over the place so that people like you can hear the truth about Obama.

And for one of her forwarding targets to make little changes like adding "Battle Captain", before sending it on to - say - Glenn Beck.

Which is not too different from how a lot of this Rovian garbage got around in past campaigns, like the lies about Kerry still being spread by some here, or the stuff about Gore "inventing the internet".

Anyone notice how little time has been spent analyzing Obama's huge crowds and apparent massive popularity in Europe ?

10. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

Still waiting on the supposed link between this e-mail and the John McCain campaign...

11. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes, a free rock concerts, with Two, of the premier band in Europe, it does draw a large crowd, doesn't it?

Political Punch
    Obama's speech lived up to all expectations!! Yes, there will always be some .... hear Obama, even though the preliminaries featured 2 popular rock bands. ...

http://www.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2008/07/obama-o

Barack in Berlin: Obama made honorary member of German rock ...
    Barack Obama is now a member of the German rock band Reamonn ... supporters showing up to hear his speech in front of the Sieges Saule monument yesterday. ...

www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-english/celebrity-gossip/2008/0...

Why is the media hiding the fact that Obama's speech in Germany was hosted with free beer,food and rock bands?

Now why this crowd in Germany was larger than any crowd Obama ever drew in the States....?

Rock Band or Obama in english?

12. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Buffalo please, I know you're regurgitating the latest talking points but think about what you're saying. Of course they're going to provide entertainment for a crowd of 200,000. McCain couldn't draw 200,000 under any circumstances.

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

OK, it might not have been a soldier, but it was surely some Republican operative or Freeper. Who really cares anyway, this stuff will be more common as they get more desperate.

14. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

15. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Because they occasionally do tell the truth, just like you, must be a character flaw.

16. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Well Gany tell me there wasn't a free concert before Obama spoke, with two of the premier bands in Europe?

Now for all the talk of Europeans being bilingual, your not going to get 200,000 Germans who speak english together in one spot for any American Politician.

Ganny if you foamed at the mouth any more than you do, they would put you down, for being a rabid dog.

17. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Buffalo you would not know what the truth was if it bit you in the ass!

18. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

:roflmao:

Yah, what ever.

You have put out enough bull thay I know what you are.

19. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

I'm sure it burns you Buffalo that Obama could draw such a monstrous crowd. Doesn't it infuriate you that your candidate is incapable of doing the same?

20. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes, really?

The German newspaper Berliner Morganpost reported on the rally today (translated):

So this must really chap your ass that less than 3 days later after the Obamainia, Rock and Roll Extravaganza:

Obama's Trip Backfires; McCain Surges to 4-Point Lead in USA Today/Gallup Poll

Monday, July 28, 2008 9:35 PM

A surprising poll released Monday confirms Sen. Barack Obama's worst nightmare: he actually lost ground to Sen. John McCain after a global trip meant to buck up his sagging credentials in foreign and military policy.

The USA Today/Gallup poll has McCain leading Obama by four points, 49 percent to Obama's 45 percent, among likely voters.

21. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Isn't it an empty feeling Buffalo, when you have to resort to pathetic excuses to explain why your candidate is ineffective? I'm sure it's gut wrenching to know that at the Republican convention that McCain will only draw 10 to 20k for this speech, while Obama is going to generate 75,000+. Doesn't suck knowing that your candidate is giving his speech on the same night that the NFL has it's first game? But I'm sure you'll have a more absurd excuse to explain away his inadequacies

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Gallup Daily Tracking Obama 47% McCain 41%

http://www.gallup.com/

22. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

And the date of that poll, it isn't listed.

But this is dated:

Monday, July 28, 2008 9:35 PM

A surprising poll released Monday confirms Sen. Barack Obama's worst nightmare: he actually lost ground to Sen. John McCain after a global trip meant to buck up his sagging credentials in foreign and military policy.

The USA Today/Gallup poll has McCain leading Obama by four points, 49 percent to Obama's 45 percent, among likely voters.

23. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Gallup Daily Tracking Obama 47% McCain 41%

http://www.gallup.com/