US prepares military blitz against Iran's nuclear sites

Discussion in 'World Events' started by madanthonywayne, Feb 12, 2006.

1. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/mai...12.xml&sSheet=/news/2006/02/12/ixnewstop.html
    I guess this is no surprise. John McCain said it best:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

I dont think the Iranians give a Fuck .
    Id say Iran is ready and waiting .
    John Mc Cain the coward who as a P.O.W in North Vietnam said it best when he publically denounced US war crimes against the Vietnamese people and then later claimed he was tortured by the V.C into saying it .

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Kind of how this war on terror looks like to the world , a bandwagon being driven by sociopaths .

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

The chief nuclear weapons inspector has already said they could be months away from nukes, i agree with this, it would also explain the increasing arrogance spouting from there mouths.

I feel Israel will be attacking iran, Benjamin Netanyahu has already said if he is the new prime minister in march he will attack iran, we can only hope he wins, i would rather see israel attack iran than america, the jews are used to being hated, and i think they need to pay back all the american support they have had & financial aid too, the best way to do this is to keep american hands clean & bomb the fuck out of iran, & the homes of the religous nuts running iran.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

It's always nice to have the newspapers tell the enemy exactly how they're gonna be attacked.

I'm hoping this is part of some plan to help deter any Iranian nuclear arms ideas.

8. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

That's my assumption. Twenty-first century sabre rattling. Iran should take Bush seriously, I'm sure Hussain wishes he did.

9. deicide128 Registered Senior Member

the news is so vague it doesnt matter. whats iran going to do?
    Build a wall against tomahawk missiles? That would be hilarious though. Anyways that kind of information has to be much more specific if it will do them any good.

Who knows they could be misleading iran like they did with iraq in the desert storm conflict. Most likely its saber rattling because we are strapped for troops. It would be at most like what israel did in 81 to iraq.

I wonder how iran would handle an 81 type situation? probably missile strikes + actively equipping the iraq insurgency. i wonder how far we are from the Airborne Laser missile defense system?

10. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

TRANSLATION :
    America go Fuck yourself
    The Iranian people since 1979

TRANSLATION :
    America go and suck my dick !
    Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad St Valentines day 2006

11. QuarkMoon I Registered Senior Member

Okay, Brian Foley a.k.a Son of Ahmadinejad.

Shall I go find all the garbage Saddam spewed before he got smacked by the U.S.? Of course the Iranian president is going to say all these things, the question you have to answer is will it make any difference? History has shown that shitty, poor countries like Iran have NO chance in a war against a super power unless they have full support from both the public and another super power.

12. heavymetal Banned Banned

Well, today an iranian government spokesman Gholam Hussein Elham said, that Iran would start production of enriched uranium in march ....
    That should heat up the situation a bit ........

13. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Thank you , I take that as a compliment .
    By all means and in return I shall post all the garbage LIEs America laid claim falsely against Iraq and make comparisons with those LIEs against Iran.
    It just shows what a has been of a world power America is , Iran is actually standing up to Americas bullying , telling America to go fuck itself .
    America is on its own in any attack on Iran , Britain has clearly said Britain will not partake in any attack . Id say say Iran wont beat America but it will stand up and defend itself against the US . Judging by the well equipped state of the Iranian military courtesy of Russian technology Id say this victim of US imperialism wont be a cakewalk Id say a many thousands of US soldiers and airmen will be blown out of their own assholes , and US sailors in the Persian gulf will be walking on the bottom of the Gulf . Oh make sure you join up and place your patriotism where your mouth is .

14. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I don't think it would be about winning a war with Iran, just destroying it's nuclear capability.

Brain, John McCain isn't a coward and he was tortured as a P.O.W.

15. QuarkMoon I Registered Senior Member

You would, now go torture a little girl because she got raped.

Who said anything about any lies the U.S. said? I don't think you comprehend my argument. Saddam talked just as tough to the United States just before his country was raped from him and he was found hiding in a hole like a fucking coward, taken to a U.S. military base, stripped down to his underwear and checked for lice like the dirty shit he is. All the while being video taped and than having the tape released to the world press. Son of Ahmadinejad, the same fate may be in store for your father if he continues his ways.

Saddam stood up to the United States as well. Look what happened to him.

And that's where your ignorance peaks.

1. The U.S. does not need any help to take out Iran's nuclear facilities.
    2. The U.S. is a super power, the only thing it needs is small scale support from neighboring countries so that they can have a place to deploy troops and equipment.
    3. Invasion is not necessary.

16. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Fuck yeah , compared to your insipid spineless leader Bush this guy is a real leader with backbone . Speaking of backbones , are you joining up ?
    Been reading the CNN comic again .
    You were the one who introduced the word Lies into the debate I am just carrying it further .
    What argument ? I dont think you can comprehend any argument put before you .
    No he didnt , Saddam stayed in Baghdad right up till when the US forces were right inside that city , he didnt flee to any other host nation he stayed in his country . Months went by before the Kurd's caught him , no one ratted him out which shows the standing this man has amongst the Iraqi people . And America LIED when they claim they captured him .
    . And as for being videotaped , so what , the main thing is Saddam never deserted his people or Iraqi nation he was true fighter .
    And this warrior , who stands up to the coward US which picks fights with nations smaller than itself , will take it like a man .
    Yeah he STOOD UP to the the US a nation many times stronger than his own .
    I dont think you understand what you are arguing at all .
    TRANSLATION : America come get some !
    TRANSLATION : America FUCK OFF
    TRANSLATION : Fuck You America and that Horse Israel you rode here into the Middle East on !

17. towards Relax...head towards the light Registered Senior Member

Strange you should speak out against a man who critized Bush about torture. Why would you doubt he was tortured by the Vietnamese? He was in a prison for years, and was brainwashed daily. You also conviently forget that he was offered a chance by the North Vietnamese to home, but he refused because he was following orders from the Pentagon that noone goes home until all P.O.W.'s go home. Put you in a prison for a week and you probably would be screaming how you love the Zionists.....

18. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

And now he holds an important position in american politics?

(just kidding)

19. Hurricane Angel I am the Metatron Registered Senior Member

I don't recall Iran claiming to work on a nuclear bomb.

But I do recall them talking about nuclear energy, and inviting American engineers to oversee the construction of the nuclear generator. Which the Americans denied the invitation.

I WONDER WHY?!

20. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

That the Fuck are you talking about ? Mc Cain was not tortured there was absolutely no proof , I watched a documentary about POW's who denouced there own countries . It started in the Korean War , the airmen of the Vietnam era were fimed and interveiwed by US journalists , this asshole as with others thought he could get a ticket home early by denouncing their own nations . Funny thing with the real case of torture , those brave US airmen who were tortured and executed by the Japanese never broke silence , kudos to them .

21. deicide128 Registered Senior Member

yes they need nuclear energy because there is no inexpensive fuel source anywhere around. They really need nuclear power we are just dick heads jumping to conclusions because they use kids to clear mines, dont recognize the holocaust etc.... WHY on earth would we be afraid to give those sane people over there the power to take millions of lives at the push of a button? They have no other resource to use so i dont see why we would be jerks about it.

simple facts are: Iranian leadership is sane, they have no other source of fuel, and they would never wish DEATH upon anyone. So i am 100% sure they will only use nuclear energy for providing power to their people for a low low price. Because they dont have a cheap resource that could provide them power. Since they only emit love and respect for everyone it really is silly to be afraid of them having nuclear capabilities.

warning: what you have read may cause you to go into shock do to its rich amounts of sarcasm.

22. Hurricane Angel I am the Metatron Registered Senior Member

Duh, the whole world is out to get America, quick! Man the cannons before they make their move!

How does it feel to live in constant fear?

23. deicide128 Registered Senior Member

pfft afraid of iran never they have no conventional capability of touching us nor would they w/ nukes. I just see it as one step closer to millions of jews being annihilated because some people live in a perverse reality. Then of course the counter to such and act which wouldn’t be pretty. so why give iran the chance when they have no use for nuclear energy.