US prepares military blitz against Iran's nuclear sites

Discussion in 'World Events' started by madanthonywayne, Feb 12, 2006.

1. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Yeah, we've nothing to fear of Iran. Their conventional military and equipment is nothing, which is why we're going to be deploying nuclear weapons for the first time since the end of WWII.

- N

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. deicide128 Registered Senior Member

your use of deploy confuses me perhaps a different word would help me understand your comment Neildo. We always have nuclear weapons there on the carriers just incase. Submarines also carry a few so we deploy nuclear weapons everywhere all the time. Of course lets not forget about the cold war so I am confused on the deployed since wwII comment.

Its just saber rattling we are trying to keep iran in check so they don’t do anything stupid like nuclear genocide. Iran seems to value life in a different way then we do. Jews = scum and all so yeah if we move to prevent thoughts of genocide i don’t see a problem with it.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

ergo you want to nuke them.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Singularity Banned Banned

He looks quet.

8. Singularity Banned Banned

I think Iran should develope cluster nukes that will run helter and skelter over american cities and hence no anti missile technology should work against it.

9. deicide128 Registered Senior Member

i only want to nuke them when they use nukes. i dont want to nuke them NOW. I thought i made that very clear you silly goose.

how do you think those clusters would get over here? whales? carrier pigeons? JEWS!?

10. riku_124 High School Smoker Registered Senior Member

all the shit about going and fucking ourselves, this isnt middle school, or high school for that matter enather side will be detured by threats, untill a missle comes, or amrica tries to go and do to iran what we did to iraq, neather side will be detured..... i think

11. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Iran does not even possess the technology to manufacture an Atomic Bomb , to develop a missile with intercontinental reach would be impossible for Iran .
    All I can say that this case against Iran is unbelievable , absolutely no proof has been put forward to clearly indict Iran . In fact no world leader , Bush included , has actuaklly said Iran DOES have a nuclear weapons programme . Anybody particularly posters on sciforums who defend and fit up Iran as having one is juvenile .

12. deicide128 Registered Senior Member

when they get nuclear energy I believe the next step will be a nuclear weapons program. Because iran will want to play a part on the world stage.

13. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

It is my belief Iran should be the only nation within the Mideast to actually have Atomic Weapons .

14. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

So you want to nuke them after they nuked you?

15. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Okay, not deploy, but actually use mini-nukes as bunker busters and whatnot. Something the administration and top officials have said they'd use against em.

- N

16. Hurricane Angel I am the Metatron Registered Senior Member

This is fucking retarded. IRAN INVITED AND ASKED AMERICAN ENGINEERS TO OVERSEE THEIR NUCLEAR PROGRAMME... AND AMERICA DENIED THE OPPORTUNITY. You'd have to be blind in one eye and be half-retarded to not see what America is trying to do.

1) Iran can't make nuclear bombs, its not within their ability or interests.

2) If America DID go to war with Iran, just like Iraq.. they'd be in for a much tougher fight and the American citizens won't stand for war very long with the number of casualties.

17. deicide128 Registered Senior Member

not just nukeing us any misuse on any country egypt, turkey, france etc... Yes return with our own nukes if you want targets and tonnage of the warheads that would be more time then i would want to spend on the subject.

america wouldn't start another conventional conflict as i said before without a draft and even that is far more fantasy then reality. Or if afghanistan and iraq magically fixed themselves.

i am sure the mini nukes are a last resort and will never be used. Its to make them think twice nothing more. If you put the leaders life at risk with tactical nukes which would be necessary to destroy the rather fortified bunker he would of built. In iraq and afghanistan our conventional bunker busters weren't always able to do the job. Again I doubt will have to use them.

18. Singularity Banned Banned

With the help of Mexican drugs MAfia. Oops I forget its been already done.

19. riku_124 High School Smoker Registered Senior Member

hurrican angel:2) If America DID go to war with Iran, just like Iraq.. they'd be in for a much tougher fight and the American citizens won't stand for war very long with the number of casualties.

we dont like being in the war now, or the majority of us i belive, day we go to iran is the day the protests are gonna get alot more physical, also there wil lbe more protests, more then jsut hte books peopel are writing and whatnot.
    iran will be the last straw for me, but bieng under 18 i have no rights, but if i can see it, there should bep lenty of peopel over 18 who see it to,
    jsut sit and watch the fireworks begin

20. Singularity Banned Banned

And what will be your reaction if CIA creates another show of David Copper Field, I mean WTC 2.0

21. terryoh Registered Senior Member

Iranian advisor: We'll strike Dimona in response to U.S. attack

an eye for an eye. a nuclear facility for a nuclear facility

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

22. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

This thread is nearly 100% opinions, but there are some physic facts about Iran’s intensions as reflected in the plumbing of their centrifuges. Iran, prior to the recent termination of UN's IAEC (may have wrong letters) routine and un-schedule inspections was learning how to enrich uranium, via the centrifuge route (not gas diffusion) Using UF6 gas, but the "plumbing argument" below would apply to both approaches.

Each stage of the centrifuge enriches the U235 to U238 ratio very slightly. The enriched gas is then lead to the next stage, where the ratio is boosted slightly more. To make weapons grade level enrichment, many (I do not know exactly how many and it would depend upon the enrichment ability of the particular centrifuges) stages are required in a long chain of centrifuges connected together with air tight tube, (a joint leak tested prior, probably with He gas as that is best, but certainly not with UF6) I would guess that for the centrifuges available to Iran*, something on the order of 1000 to 2000 different joints would need to exist in the chain if you are making weapons grade U235, but perhaps only 200 for nuclear power plant level enrichment.

Since the UN's inspectors show up without notice in only a few hours, there is no way Iran could convert the plumbing from the weapons grade chain to the power plant chain before the inspectors are looking at it, unless Iran has a hidden facility that no one, including the US knows about. (If that is the case, it would be rather stupid of the US to attack the known sites, justifying the Iranians closing the Saudi oil Export terminal (see targeting map at: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4747488.stm#map) with their short range, even conventional warhead, missiles and / or blocking the strait of Hormuz by sinking a few oil tankers in it.

(They own one large and many small islands in the strait and have had the large Chinese silkworm missile for at least 20 years, so one can be reasonably sure several are well hidden on these islands and ready to fire. They also have "crawling tractor subs" and if they have even crude nuclear weapons, I have no doubt they can find martyrs to drive them and close the strait for more years. -No oil ships will go thru the narrow strait when to do so they may be going over nuclear bombs. There is so much old ship iron on the bottom that knowing if a tractor sub is quietly sitting amid it is a nearly an impossible problem for detecting these tractor subs, which could simply place the bomb with a coded remote acoustic or extremely low frequency radio wave trigger added. They could fill the bottom with old hot water tanks, junked cars, etc. if the best locations do not have lots of sunken ship iron, to hide their bottom resting A-bomb from magnetic detectors.) Paragraph summary: Yes Iran can shut the gulf oil flow off for as long as they like or for more than a year if US kills them all with many nuclear attacks.

Iran is surrounded on all side by nuclear weapon states. (From the gulf side by Israel’s nuclear missile submarines that have been shown publicly, but never admitted to have nuclear missiles in their launch tubes.) I can thus readily understand why they may want nuclear weapons, but think that they will more likely get them from China in exchange for long term oil guarantees than build them themselves, if the US is really stupid and continues down the path it is now traveling. - I.e. China and Iran will sign mutual defense pacts, Chinese will station some of their short range, nuclear weapon, missiles in Iran as part of the deal, but of course, China will keep the arming code keys so the weapons can be used only in retaliation for nuclear strikes against Iran etc.
    * Brazil is at about the same stage as Iran in the development of enrichment technology. Brazil has had some problems with the IAEC as Brazil's enginers believe they have developed slightly better centrifuge than any other country has and are trying to keep this new technology secret. - They covered up the centrfuges when the IAEC comes to inspect. Enrichment is already a big earner of foreign exchange in US, Russia and some EU countries, especially France and Germany. Brazil thinks it can soon provide this service cheaper than any one else. China will be well justified in doing this also as much of the radioactive fallout (which may be very great if nuclear processing plants or power stations are targeted) will fall inside China.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2006
  23. Jaybee from his cast Banned Banned

Iran is a sovereign nation - it doesn't tell the US to dismantle it's GIGANTIC nuclear arsenal, which can still destroy the world several times over, just as it could during the Cold War, so equally the US has no business poking it's nose into Iran's plans.

The Iranian Pres would probably have told Bush to "Fuck off" by now, only he can't use swearwords....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Jaybee.