US Presidential Candidates and Illegal Immigration

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Prince_James, Mar 31, 2007.

1. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

What is up with a total lack of "illegal immigration" viewpoints on the websites of any of the major candidates?

John McCain, Rudy Giuliani, Barrack Obama, and Hillary Clinton all ignore the issue. Hillary Clinton, in fact, has -none- of her beliefs on her website (how very Hillary of her).

Considering many of us view this to be a major issue, I am not at all pleased to see that our political candidates seem set on doing nothing, just as our current government does.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

That is obscene.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. kenworth dude...**** it,lets go bowling Registered Senior Member

the most likely reason is they think that people are more scared of terrorists now.so its an easier vein of fear to exploit.
    if i could have a video tattoo,that would be it.

8. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Muthafuck all politicians they are all a bunch of fuckin dicks out to fuck us all up muthafuckem

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

From Hillary's Senate website:

Senator Clinton Introduces Measure to Help States and Localities Shoulder Costs of Immigration
    Senator Clinton introduced an amendment to the immigration bill being considered on the floor of the Senate that would help state and local governments who are bearing costs that should be borne by the federal government.

http://clinton.senate.gov/issues/immigration/

10. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Spidergoat:

I was checking her campaign site, www.hillaryclinton.com. Thanks for the link to her senate site, though.

However...her policies on her senate site sound ridiculous, considering they basically beg more immigrants to come here, when we all ready have far too many illegals to account for currently.

11. Thomas "God is a Dick"- Me Registered Senior Member

12. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

In our two party system (one party system) we peons are not permitted to vote on the most important issues such as immigration (legal and illegal), racial policy, media ownership and foreign policy. All the major candidates are vetted well in advance my powerful special interests and if they are not willing to play ball they go nowhere.

Who Rules America?

http://www.natall.com/who-rules-america/

13. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Haven't I explained this in the Logical Repulican thread? Anyway, in short:

1. Since there is no real difference between the viable candidates.

AND

2. Corporate America loves Illegal immigrants and they also pay off the candidates.

THUS

3. Not one viable candidate gives a shit....

Got it?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Thomas:

Thanks for telling mea bout this guy. He's a damn good candidate, but sadly, I don't see him getting the nomination.

I'm going to join his newsletter, though.

He makes no stands on the social issues though. Where is he on gun control, gay marriage, abortion, the enviroment, et cetera?

15. swivel Sci-Fi Author Valued Senior Member

Matt Serra for president.

16. Thomas "God is a Dick"- Me Registered Senior Member

No problem, His interview with Bill Maher would be a good place to start. He is very open to every bodies opinion, but he doesn't just flip flop.(By the way Bill Maher was a Jackass the whole time, and got his foot shoved up his ass.) Here is the link to the interview. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo6KIusCBoU
    Here is something else:
    http://davidlita.googlepages.com/ronpaul

17. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Swivel:

Dan Frye for president. He all ready wears the American briefs to the ring and looks like Dick Butkus meets Tom Selleck.

However, Tom Serra for VP as he's a local boy and totally whooped ass.

18. swivel Sci-Fi Author Valued Senior Member

Agree, he made Maher look like an idiot. But that didn't stop Maher and his two cronies for taking cheap shots at a good man when we wasn't there to defend himself.

I watch that show every week, and the rising level of fanaticism is troubling. The audience, Maher, and 2/3 of his guests are so rabidly far Left that it makes me feel defensive for the third guest who I often disagree with, but feel that I need to stick up for.

He pretends to be neutral by making a few funny jokes about Hillary or Obama now and then, but the type of joke is very different. When he jokes about people from the Right, it is in a vehement, hateful manner. When he jokes about people from the Left, it is in a comical, playful manner.

I wouldn't mind this so much if he didn't always try to pretend that he is a Libertarian and that he hates both parties. At least Jon Stewart is honest about where he is coming from. Bill Maher, while extremely funny, is misguided politically and intellectually dishonest.