Using a contiguous universal ether for unifying cosmic forces

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by Michael Anteski, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Spellbound Banned Valued Senior Member

Mental content of the state vector...

https://books.google.ca/books?id=7VYgAwAAQBAJ&pg=PA329&lpg=PA329&dq=quantum mechanics and mental projection&source=bl&ots=B1Y5tjocgc&sig=7xEYZWXim0uQ6hzgOyfelqC6DFw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CCcQ6AEwAWoVChMIsbO8q8_0xwIVE36SCh2k3Qeg#v=onepage&q&f=false

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Michael Anteski Registered Senior Member

The question of "contiguity" of elemental units of the ether is central to how my model of the ether would account for gravitational attraction.

Applying this model to the case where two bodies, each having etheric energy fields (which can be thought of as their "auric" magnetic energy fields) approach each other in space, the ether model would have it that the elemental units of each body have a higher level of energy, which would make their vibratory rates faster, than the vibratory rates of the units comprising the (less magnetically energized) ether in the surrounding space. -The elemental units both inside the bodies and in the "auric" space near the bodies vibrate at a similar, faster, rate, and thus they resonate more with each other, in a more linearly-aligned pattern, in this auric zone of the ether between the two bodies.

Compared to the slower, vibrationally more randomly-directionally-oriented elemental ether units in the space outside of the auric zone between the bodies, the spatial relationship between individual ether units within the zone is changed, as they increase their resonances with each other. -In the ether model, elemental ether units are not physically contiguous with each other, but as their outward vibrations form connections with each other, they do become energically contiguous. This closer contact between individual units closes the space gaps between them that exists when they are not resonating.

This process "contracts" the overall ether between the bodies, producing an attractive force.

This makes for a rational new model for gravitational attraction.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

Cess... Wait for it... Pool.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Michael Anteski Registered Senior Member

It's interesting to examine the theoretic basis for my ether model, i.e., for how such a vibrating universal energic medium could arise in the first place.

The idea of this "Origins" model is that Space came first. This Original Space, existing prior to the first appearance of forces, would have differed from our present space, and would have been self-compatible, such that elemental point-localities were oscillating reciprocally with each other in perfect symmetry. -Then, oscillatory fatigue produced isolated combinations, or pairings, of neighboring point localities, represented by the familiar "Yin and Yang" depiction. These Yin and Yang pairings were not the future ether themselves, inasmuch as they were symmetric in form, rather than dipolar and energic in form.

Step two in this origin-process would have been that these pairings would have reversibly re-equilibrated with the initial oscillational framework-setting, and this would have broken the symmetry of space, producing elemental etheric energic units, vibrational in nature (as derived from the oscillational). -These elemental ether units would interact, or resonate, with each other vibrationally, as their outward vibrations form connections. -This would have led to in turn to multi-resonance entrainments of etheric forces, which were capable of intense, etherically super-refined energy processes that could have eventually led to our kind of world.

8. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Contiguous universal gibberish.

9. Michael Anteski Registered Senior Member

The key concept in the above "origin" model is that the well-known Yin-and-Yang depiction, which represents a rational view of how a first-cause world without forces transitioned to something else (on the way to a world having the kinds of forces we see), could not have been the basic elemental force-units themselves, because it shows a pair of units that have fallen together, presumably from a preceding world, or condition, where they were part of a uniform world of singleton units. -The only possibility, as given above, is that the transition, from a first world without forces, to a world containing forces, like ours, is that the combined pairings (Yin Yang), once they formed, then underwent reversible re-equilibration with their preceding state when they were elemental singleton units. -Thus, the first world, (oscillational) had its perfect symmetry broken. That led in turn to a new kind of world featuring forces, a universal ether composed of vibrational elemental force units, which resonate linearly with each other as their outward vibrations form connections with each other. -These etheric units, although they are not physically contiguous, do become energically contiguous, as they resonate.

10. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

More gibberish. You should learn some physics, it really is not that difficult and is more rewarding that just generating sentences with random sciency sounding words. Take a physics or astronomy course at your local community college - you might just find it very interesting.

11. Michael Anteski Registered Senior Member

origin, Quantum forces should not continue being used theoretically for models of cosmology. My ether model is the right pathway to unifying cosmic forces. Empirical data using earth-based observations will never produce a unifying theory of physics, no matter how much contemporary consensus you cite.

Spellbound likes this.
  12. Henryk Szubinski Registered Member

From Henryk Szubinski
    date 09,12,2015
    time 14:32

Answer:Taking particles of some mass with you to a position in space and then ,as the experiment continues, leaving them in empty space in every direction and then letting them start to gain momentum and reach their steady state would show as the trace to the origin of both the center of the particles that were placed there but also the quantal coordinates for where they first originated. This may continue as the experimenter displaces out of the spacial zone ,as such then, causing strings of the motion of the experimenter from that experiment. This implicit effect would create 3 strings that define the motion of the particles as they start to loose momentum , but there would be some equality between them as ratios of time = 1:2:3 meaning each would be equal to the space as the ratios 3:2:1, by division it would be possible to find the position where each time = total of space. Basically implied "creation of new time" for each new causal interaction of particles and space.

Spellbound likes this.
  13. Michael Anteski Registered Senior Member

My origin-of-the aether model has one basic hypothesis - that the original starting point that led to our present world had to have been pure space. -However, this "original" space would have differed from our present kind of space. Original space would have been free of any kind of forces. Absent any forces, the basic hypothesis is that original space was more self-compatible than our present space. It's a logical step to infer from that, that such a self-compatibility would have involved elemental point-localities of space oscillating symmetrically and reciprocally with each other. The next step in this model is that oscillational fatigue of neighboring points produced point-pairs, as in the familiar "Yin and Yang" depiction. Then, reversible re-equilibration of the point pairs with the initial oscillatory setting resulted in the pairs of points reverting to singleton elemental points. In doing this, the perfect symmetry of space was broken, leading to our present kind of space, which contains an aether composed of vibrational (as derived from the oscillational), vibrating, elemental aether units, which resonate loosely with each other, as their outward vibrations form "loose" connections. -This produced a quiet purring universal aetheric energy matrix. -This kind of model explains such phenomena as so-called "quantum" entanglement, as just one example.

Your space-scenario, involving "particles," depends on a conceot of space based on existing quantum mechanics theories. -Our everyday experience makes us think of everything as involving "solid objects," "solid particles and the like. -However, I submit, we need to revise our outlook incorporating an "origin from space" concept, and the idea that there is a universal underlying aether-matrix, which is non-matter.

14. Henryk Szubinski Registered Member

Exactly. And the space has some basic values from the start to the end and some basic observable object events happening.

This then has answered Newtons method of Integral calculus together with yours:
    By knowing that the further out you get from our solar system, the larger space must have some larger source outside our own that has objects in it derived from larger sources than our own. So that when these sources outside ours are broken down or displace objects that enter our own solar system, they will always displace through our solar system as though displaceing through the density of the larger source into the larger or lower density (depending on the source of our solar system) and as such through the solar system as without equal density (or without breaking down further) , and be attracted back to their own larger gravity source.The stages in this description are the basis for the INTEGRALS n1 to n2 to n3 to the half way point alternator as =n4 and then the outer size of the larger source that is larger than our own solar system as n5 to n6 to n7.
    What Newton knew was that the solar system must be half way point because of humans living here. So the basis =the nth unit as n4 as the 4th dimension (and the philosopher stone would define the density laws of smaller sources from larger sources moving in smaller or larger sources of density from their origin as large or small objects moving through larger or smaller density zones previous to or after any other moving events . So this defines the three extra factors of n5,n6,n7 as being any known application.The philosopher stone Newton searched for would be the perfect balance of density of the particles moving through it as the UNIVERSAL CONDUCTOR or PULSATION of the UNIVERSAL change of DENSITY.
    So that Newtons INTEGRALS define the Conductivity of n1,n2,n3, with the particles n4 and the Pulsation of n5,n6,n7 as the philosopher stone.

15. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I see that you, like Michael, are fluent in gibberish. Glad you two could get together.

16. Spellbound Banned Valued Senior Member

I love you.

17. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I know.

18. Spellbound Banned Valued Senior Member

But not in the way you think boy.

19. Michael Anteski Registered Senior Member

Your approach for finding a new theory, which uses our available empirical data based on our earth-surface's quantum-forces environment, uses data-sets that are basically different from my approach, which is based on a theoretic model of origin from space.

My model gets complicated when you get into questions like our universe, the kind of space we observe now, the presence of celestial bodies, and so on. I'll give my model's full interpretation (which I obtained from a long-term study of a little-known set of codes in an old Document, that another cryptographer discovered years ago.)

The first step, as I described in my last Post, was that original space's oscillational framework transitioned to a universal vibrational ether. The elemental units comprising the ether resonated dipolarly, as their outward vibrations formed connections with each other. This led to multiple similar resonances among more elemental ether units, producing linear etheric energy entrainments, which in turn resonated further with each other, leading to intense, etherically-super-refined, foci of energy in space, which resulted in fluxing energy processes of a kind we can't even imagine in our present earth-world of quantum energy processes.

The next thing that happened was that inside these energy foci, there developed energy processes that led to physical life forms, as well as mental sapience (the first intelligent creational entity.) The creational input led to locations in space where intelligent design produced non-random, or intelligently-manipulated, environments in space, where etheric energy was involved. -However, the macrocosmic setting was such that these locations were magnetically "brittle," so a universe became necessary, so that there would be a large macrocosmic setting which would provide an organized stable environment for existence. So our universe was created with its systems of celestial bodies, inside our present space (which is not "empty" as science now claims, but rather it contains an ether which we do not detect with our quantum technology.

20. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

You can read my mind? Wow, you really are a cosmic bean....

21. Spellbound Banned Valued Senior Member

I thought you liked men.

22. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

So you can't read minds.
    This is a rather vapid conversation, but it is way more cerebral than Michael's sciency sounding gibberish. What a depressing thread...

23. Michael Anteski Registered Senior Member

My title for this Thread, in calling the ether "contiguous," was a little ambiguous. The concept of an ether matrix I wanted to convey - of an ether that originated from oscillating "points" of Original Space, is that the vibrating ("vibrating" ether units derived from "oscillating" spatial points) units were (and still are) ultimately tiny units which, being elemental, are all the same in size, and in intimate proximity to each other. They are not physically contiguous, but as they vibrate outwardly, they then form loose connections with each other, making them energically contiguous.

When the ether was first formed from space, it consisted entirely of these uniform-sized, elemental, units resonating with each other, such that they formed linear, non-thermodynamic, energic confluences, or entrainments of ether energy. -Each unit simply connected with another identical unit directly. -Only later in time, as larger scale energy systems formed, leading up to our quantum, non-uniform, size-scale spin-forces, which interact across vectors of space, do we see non-linear, or heat-producing forces.