Uss Endeavor Sts 100 / The First 100 Launches.

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by AUSSIEABORIGINAL, Apr 19, 2001.

?

DOES THE EXPLORATION OF SPACE EXCITE YOUR SCIENTIFIC CURIOSITY?

Poll closed Jan 14, 2002.
  1. Heck yeah Howard, BUT I've seen better Sci-Fi graphics on My Favorite Martian!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Howard, your probably the bastard that perpetrated the Apollo hoax to begin with!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No Howard! I've come to accept that we'll all be Mind Numb Democrats, LIVING IN OVERPOPULATION!

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. PLEASE CONTINUE, YOUR NEVER DULL, IF NOT A GENIUS.

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AUSSIEABORIGINAL Abnormally original Registered Senior Member

<FONT SIZE ="5">HOTRODS OF THE GODS! ! !</FONT SIZE> / okokok ALRIGHT!!! I LIED! IT'S NASA Stuff!

<font size="4"> <font color ="orange"> USS Endeavor is up & running@ 2:41 pm EDT (04/19/01)! The CANADIAN ROBOTIC ARM- to be installed!

LOOK HERE PEOPLE, THE FOLLOWING:

http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/realdata/nasatv/

</FONTSIZE></FONT COLOR><FONT COLOR =BLUE>

<b><i>This is the Icon of Popular Science! ! </b>

From whence we came in the discovery of science in the later 20th Century, so we generally do depend on such sciences to excite today's science students and therefore keep the vast science pathways open for tomorrows' students of science.</i></FONT COLOR></FONT SIZE>

Forget about the other areas of science, at least for an hour or two! Take some interest in what's going on above your day to day problems & look out and above...your heads!

<FONT COLOR ="SILVER"><FONT SIZE ="6"> STS 100:<I><B><U> USS ENDEAVOR</I>
    </b></u></FONT COLOR>

<I><b>THE FIRST 100 LAUNCHES, AS OF TODAY, NOW PEOPLE!<FONT SIZE></i></b>

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Crisp Gone 4ever Registered Senior Member

I hate to be the party-pooper

Hi AussieAboriginal,

Actually the 100th launch occured a couple of months ago. While this mission is labeled STS-100, this does not mean it's the 100th mission. The STS labels were not handed out in a logical order.

Nevertheless, it's a wise idea to stop thinking about your daily troubles for a few minutes and start thinking about the big picture... Just now and then

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Bye!

Crisp

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Chagur .Seeker. Registered Senior Member

No thank you ...

My daily troubles become insignificant when I think of ISS and the boondoggle, and a damed expensive one at that, that it's turning out to be. To the best of my knowledge, they still haven't worked out the problem with the Canada Arm II software interface and have had to delay the shuttle ... again!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.