Victor Espinoza's: Thread of Intrigue

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Victor... no... the reason you don't get that 'shine' on a photograph is because the camera only captures certain wavelengths... much like the human eye. If you were to use a broad-spectrum camera... well, one, the image file would be enormous. Two, I don't know how you would DISPLAY the outside-visible-range information without using false-color photography...three, again, we can only see a certain part of the total spectrum (a very very SMALL part at that). However, just because our narrow, limited perception cannot see it unaided does not mean that it doesn't exist, as already evidenced by much of the information presented to you.

Victor... trust me when I say the Photon exists.

What has the shine, which we cannot see?

Thing is Origin, he has shown an earnest desire to learn... any shortcomings in his current knowledge CAN be filled and overcome with an honest thirst for said knowledge...

I find your analysis... over optimistic. In all the time Victor has been on this site I do not recall one instance in which he changed his mind and rejected the dark side. Now since I am an old fart it is entirely possible that I have forgotten an instance where he changed his beliefs, but I don't think so. At any rate, I wish you sincere good luck on educating Victor, nothing is better or more rewarding than teaching and learning IMO.

What has the shine, which we cannot see?

What "shine" are you talking about Victor?

Origin - he took some hand-holding, but Vic did finally concede that Black Holes were not the penultimate reason for Gravity

REFUTING THE PHOTON​

OBSERVATION:
The photon is the particle carrier of all forms of electromagnetic radiation, including the gamma rays, the x-rays, the ultraviolet light, the visible light (electromagnetic spectrum), the light infrared, the microwaves and the radio waves.

HYPOTHESIS: THE SHINE NOT EXISTS.

EXPERIMENTATION: A photograph.

THEORY: Since the shine does not exist, only exist a wave of color.

Very affectionately,
Víctor Elias Espinoza Guedez
May 6, 2014​

Kittamaru wrote: No Victor... no... the reason you don't get that 'shine' on a photograph is because the camera only captures certain wavelengths... much like the human eye. If you were to use a broad-spectrum camera... well, one, the image file would be enormous. Two, I don't know how you would DISPLAY the outside-visible-range information without using false-color photography...three, again, we can only see a certain part of the total spectrum (a very very SMALL part at that). However, just because our narrow, limited perception cannot see it unaided does not mean that it doesn't exist, as already evidenced by much of the information presented to you.

Victor... trust me when I say the Photon exists.

What has the shine of the bulb, that not can be see?

Origin - he took some hand-holding, but Vic did finally concede that Black Holes were not the penultimate reason for Gravity

Well, I stand corrected and happy to be corrected, because that means there was a win for you AND Victor.:thumbsup:

What has the shine of the light, that not can be see?

Simple example - the LED on your infrared remote.
Point it at your eye and press a button. You will not see a "shine." That's because your eye cannot see photons below about 800nm.
Point it at your camera and press a button. The camera will see a "shine." That's because the camera's silicon based sensor CAN see photons below about 800nm.

Point it at your eye and press a button. You will not see a "shine." That's because your eye cannot see photons below about 800nm.
Point it at your camera and press a button. The camera will see a "shine." That's because the camera's silicon based sensor CAN see photons below about 800nm.

Bravo Billvon - a perfect example!

And now we breathlessly await Victors response. Drum roll please.......

Edit to add I did not know that and I just tried it with my cell phone, that is pretty cool. Next time I am in a meeting and someone thinks the remote isn't working I will use that little trick.:)

And now we breathlessly await Victors response. Drum roll please.......

Edit to add I did not know that and I just tried it with my cell phone, that is pretty cool. Next time I am in a meeting and someone thinks the remote isn't working I will use that little trick.:)

Yup - it's a trick I use a lot as an IT guy... people complain the remote is broken and not sending - point it at my phone and show that nope, it's good! Fun thing is, my phone also has an IR blaster on it, so I can program it to work with most TV's and other items with remotes... hehehe

5nLmP.jpg

Where is the shine?

I only see waves of color

Where is the shine?

The main LED is off. If that thing you are pointing to and calling the "IR function LED" is actually on, then there is the shine. However I have a feeling that you're just seeing a reflection off the case.

I'll take a picture of an IR LED tonight and post it.

5nLmP.jpg

Where is the shine?

I only see waves of color

Kittamaru wrote: That color is light, Victor... unless you mean something else by "shine"

Then the photons not exists. So exist are waves of color.

Large words on a yellow background - proof enough for me, how about you guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back