Video Game ideas...

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by davewhite04, Sep 23, 2019.

1. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

Hi,

One of the members is thinking about writing a video game, and last time we spoke he was still in the idea stage of game development. I started the thread(hope you don't mind mate) because I have an idea for a game that I was going to write, but may never get around to it so hopefully I might be able to pass on the baten one day!

My Idea:

Platform: iOS, Android (mobile/tablet)

God lives in a block of flats. His neighbour feeds the pigeons everyday, and surely enough they shit on his windows everyday. His neighbour isn't the only feeder in the block however, there are dozens, some feeding more regular than others.

The aim of the game is to play God. You must hit the neighbours over the head with a baseball. I won't go into too much detail as my head is already spinning. The less regular the neighbours feed the pigeons the more points you get for hitting them. You have to clean the pigeon shit off your window to be able to spot the next victim of your bat. There must be blood, but kids can still play it. Green blood? nah red! I might add to this.

Please if you're are going to contribute please bare in mind that this is really happening, a person here could do with some help.

EDIT: God can run up walls very fast, but his neighbour is pretty fast too, but he is worth more points and is the most regular feeder.