vienna's offensive avatar

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by outlandish, Jul 1, 2004.

1. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

His prejudiced, ignorant offensive posts notwithstanding, now we have to tolerate his avatar? That crosses the line.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

Crosses what line? The line that seperates freedom of speech and expression from oppression and deindividualisation? Come on man. Lighten up. We're all entitled to our opinions. Some express them in other means.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

listen up, don't you think you and I both know that if that meathead had the israeli flag being crossed out instead of the pakistani flag there'd be a huge uproar to the chorus of "Anti semitism!" ??

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2004
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

What gives you the right to assault vienna for having the right to believe what he/she believes and then assault me for defending this right?

If vienna had the Isreali flag up, fine, good for vienna. If it's what he/she believes, who am I or you to question that? It's people like you that make Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Expression a total myth. Just get over yourself and deal with it.

8. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

I agree with Thor. Your avatar should be whatever you want it to be.

9. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

I also agree. A demonstration Coffee? :bugeye:

10. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Indeed. If Buffy's can have a boob avatar, and Vienna an Israeli one, then I should have be able to sport a swastika.

11. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

coffee you're protesting just for protest sake and as such your protest holds no validity hence is just mere symbolism signifying nothing.

1)Are you a nazi? 2)Do you agree with nazi ideology?

I'm assuming NO to both of the above questions, thus you changing your AV to the swastikka is not compareable to vienna's biased and indoctrinated hatred against pakistanis.

go drag up the "multiculturalism" thread in EM&J and see what a baffoon this person is.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2004
  12. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

Why are you assmuning he is support the nazi's? He made no reference to anything nazi related.

The swaztika is the symbol of peace and hope for many cultures and religions world-wide.

Just get off your high horse and just accept what is so and you cannot change it. You're the one who's making it about hatred so just stop.

13. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

thor....re read my post again.

I made no assumption of nazi affinity, quite the opposite.

maybe you could do with a high horse to make you see things a little clrearer (or maybe just some specs)

14. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

Well, then what the hell does that mean then if you made no connection. You assumed that because CC has a swastika that he was going on about the nazis. So..no assumption was made because...

It just seems that you are arguing for the sake of arguing and aren't gaining any ground. Quit while you're ahead...not that you were ahead in the first place anyhow.

Edit to add: Well...you editted your post...bravo.

15. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

you and I both know when coffee changed his AV to the swas it was a half assed attempt at wit, and quite blatantly made a sardonic refference to nazism.

It wasn't an assumption on my part , but an objective presumption.

it's quite obvious as to what he was driving at.

16. Votorx Still egotistic... Valued Senior Member

Jews are cheap
    Jews belong in Ovens
    Blacks can't be seen at night
    Blacks should be hang (the niggers)
    White men are bastards
    White me are fucking rednecks (those hicks)
    All Germans are nazi's lets just shoot them all
    Spanish people are fucking spics
    Welches
    Poli
    French people are pussies
    Bitch

I'm an anti-seminists, Racist, Nigger hating, Welch Cursing, Hick shooting, Poli killing, Spic beating, French disliking, German insulting neo-nazi.

What can you possibly do to me? Ban me? LoL if anyone truly cared, reregistering is right on their doorstep. Stop being french and just use an ignore list.

*Looks for a line and spits on it*

17. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

CC changed his avatar to make a point.

1 - It is OUR own choice as to what our avatars are to be regardless of what others may think.
    2 - The swastika was an excellent example of something that is good but seen as bad. It just depends on the perspective the viewer takes.

If Vienna's avatar offends you, deal with it. It's not Vienna's fault you find it offensive. I don't agree with the message I believe it conveys but I am dealing with it as I know he has the right, yes, the right to believe what he so wishes to believe. If that is too hard for you to comprehend, maybe you should use CC's avatar to convey the wrong meaning

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

ignore is for pussies.

it's no skin off my nose what AV the meathead uses. He's been embarassed within threads that he chooses to troll, and he shall continue to be in the future.

19. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

So, I hate everybody, anything wrong with that? Everybody hates something, and has reasons for it.

BTW, nice avatar Thor.

20. Votorx Still egotistic... Valued Senior Member

So what the hell did you make this thread for? Don't start bullshitting to make yourself look good. Obviously it bothered you so you need to rant about it.

21. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

If it's no skin off your nose, then why the thread? In fact, mods, lock this. There is no point to this thread anymore. He's now got no quams with Vienna's avatar so this thread is now redundant.

Indeed, everyone hates something and we're allowed to hate or like whatever we damn well want to. If we can't express what we think what's the point of living. I'm sick of people telling me that I can't say this or can't do that. It's our mind, let it think what it wants.

22. jadedflower observer Valued Senior Member

=ignore what was here=

Counselor, if I were my Jewish friend Ruben, whose grandmother died thanks to the Nazi's, then I might feel offended by you.

As for Outlandish; it's "Keyser Söze"

Last edited: Jul 3, 2004
  23. jadedflower observer Valued Senior Member

actually... check that. I don't think it's that bad

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!