Visual and radar confirmed ufo sightings

Discussion in 'UFOs, Ghosts and Monsters' started by Magical Realist, May 24, 2016.

1. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

You and the writer of that misunderstand the simple logic: the planes were vectored to the north of Tehran because that's where the sighting came from. Jupiter is really far away, so it appears to the east in both locations.

A more thorough treatment:
    https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4315

Again, though, all that one is is just stories about stories -- there is no actual evidence presented.

Last edited: May 25, 2016
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

I just gave you a plausible explanation for why the craft were not seen by pilots. The craft was likely only illuminated from below, and then the craft disappeared, correlating to the time the pilots were pursuing. It's a perfectly reasonable explanation that fits the facts of the case.

No..you're just whining about the targets not being visually seen by the pilots. I already gave a simple explanation for it: it went dark. This is the only explanation that fits the facts of the account.

Yes...multiple radar contact with the same object is confirmation of the object. Always!

They both locked on to the same noise as the noise evaded their pursuit? lol! No..I'm afraid not. And noise doesn't register speed on radar like the target did. It's just noise ya know.

No..the target was there before the flash of the noise. It also was tracked moving by the radar and evading pursuit at a measurable speed. Noise doesn't do that.

"You can't always get what you want."--- Mick Jagger

The witnesses confirm the behavior of the craft as the pilots were engaging. This is backed up by eyewitnesses. Who cares if the airforce didn't time the sightings? Didn't mean they didn't happen.

The video itself contains pilot accounts of the ufos. Suddenly now that's not good enough? lol! Goalpost moving as usual.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

That's the article I already went over. It's simply repeating the inane Jupiter theory of Klass. Which in no way remotely explains why the object was witnessed moving across the sky by the tower, was detected on both ground and jet radar, eluded pursuit by the jets, shut down the equipment of the jets and the tower, and took on various shapes from a cylinder to a starfish to a horseshoe all the while displaying several bright multicolored lights. Furthermore there's even confirmation of an infrared target over Tehran at that time that was captured from satellite. There's simply no way it could have been Jupiter. The eyewitness accounts alone debunk that theory.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

It's a fabricated piece of data, whether it fits or not.
    Since you can very well see from the radar display video that there were a dozen "contacts" and they appeared briefly and then disappeared again, it is impossible to say that any two "locks" were on the same object.
    I'm not sure you recognize what "noise" is. Noise is faulty returns. Yes, the same faulty return could register on both planes.
    You're making that up because you don't know it isn't true. Because you've never operated a radar. You are guessing in a way consistent with your fantasy.
    No, that's wrong. On the video clip, the first fleks of noise show up at 34 seconds. Several more appear and disappear before the "lock" is established at 41 seconds. And you'll note, the "lock" isn't even actually attached to any of the blips seen.

But hey - at least you are now acknowledging that most of what was on the screen was noise!
    So you guess because you do not understand how radar works.
    So you guess because the evidence you yourself provided contradicts your fantasy. Who cares? You should care because you are claiming the sightings were simultaneous when your own evidence says they weren't.
    No, it doesn't.

8. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

This is just your same tactic of jumbling together a bunch of non-simultaneous events as if they are the same event. There is no evidence that those are all a single event because the sightings were not simultaneous. Again. Taken separately - because they happened separately - none are particularly unusual.

9. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

The whole incident took place over a period of hours. It was not separate incidents. One incident and one object backed up by multiple radars, ground eyewitnesses, tower eyewitnesses, and pilot eyewitnesses. You have absolutely nothing to debunk this with. Hence your resorting to that ridiculous old Jupiter theory.

Last edited: May 25, 2016
  10. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Here's a full examination of the radar data examined by an expert. This wasn't noise.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/61600529/Mark-Cashman-An-Analysis-of-the-Belgian-Radar-Data

11. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

12. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

We both know that you know that that's BS. Why even try to fake pretending not to know that's BS? Simultaneous means at the same time. Hours apart is not at the same time. You aren't stupid, MR - stop pretending to be.

13. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

That link does not contain an examination of the radar display's data that we are discussing. It only contains analysis of the reported tracks, assuming without any analysis that the tracks are real. And no, I won't take your word for it that the guy is a radar expert. As far as I can tell, he's just some anonymous guy on the internet.

14. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

There's no way noise is going to show such consistency of maneuvers with changes of speed and bearing and elevation all recorded on radar. Clearly the object was a 3 dimensional craft performing evasive maneuvers in response to pursuit by the jets. You've been refuted.

15. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

You're just making crap up again. It's a fantasy you are spinning. Hell, the whole problem with the example track is that it is anything but consistent. The erratic nature is what has been claimed to indicate it's an alien spaceship. But it's that very erratic nature that implies it isn't a real object.

16. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Stop pretending it was different incidents then. Or was that big ole planet Jupiter all along jumping around in the sky and getting detected on radar? It's all so confusing when you cherry pick the data isn't it? lol!

17. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

If I go outside and see Jupiter (it's out there now) and then go outside 3 hours or 3 days or 3 years later and see it again, those are different sightings. You aren't stupid -- you know that's true.

18. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

It's the same planet. Sightings of the same thing. You can't be this stupid can you? lol!

19. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

Yes - sightings of the same thing at different times. And we know this how? Because any random bright light seen in the sky must be an alien spaceship Jupiter? No, we know it because Jupiter can be positively identified, each separate time. Your alien spaceships can't. So the simultaneous sightings are necessary to help identify them.

And you accidentally just agreed with me....by this logic you're on now, my going to my window and seeing Jupiter proves the Iranian UFO sightings were Jupiter!

20. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

You show me radar data of noise changing speed and altitude and bearing in perfect response to jet pursuit and then I'll believe it was noise. But that's not gonna happen is it? Because it wasn't noise.

21. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

The object was positively identified moving thru the sky, changing shape, and being tracked on radar while being seen by pilots. It was one object, not multiple ones. Come on! You can't be this stupid can you?

22. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

It's not gonna happen because it's a stupid request and you know it. "changing speed and altitude in perfect response to jet pursuit"? You know how an object should behave to evade pursuit? Right.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Hell, the people claiming this was a UFO aren't even claiming the object evaded pursuit -- it just disappeared. It wasn't going fast enough or high enough (or low enough) to evade the radar. Musta turned on stealth mode I guess.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

23. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

Well then clearly it wasn't the same object reported over the phone to the airport. Because that bears no resemblance to the sightings described. Heck, since you agree that we can positively identify Jupiter at different times, you must agree it is possible that those sightings which exactly match what Jupiter should look like were probably Jupiter.