war of the philosophers,

Discussion in 'Eastern Philosophy' started by EmptyForceOfChi, Dec 3, 2005.

1. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i challenge everyone to a philosophical duel,

who can out philosophies the other,

this is open to anybody who just wants to be a philosophical dick and have fun, also serious philosophers with real input, its all good,

round 1 fight,

those who seek to prove me wrong will only prove that they are wrong for challenging the true path of knowledge,

peace,

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Spectrum Registered Senior Member

And the true path of knowledge is...?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. duendy Registered Senior Member

first...understanding what 'philo~sophy' IS surely?orit remains the unexamined premise........so what IS it?
    it's origianl Greek meaning is 'love of Sophia/wisdom'.....so let me ask you here, hat do you think tis meant/means? ...is wisdom an abstract entity where philosophers love mere words and clever concepts.....or could love of wisdom incude a more visceral understanding?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. moementum7 ~^~You First~^~ Registered Senior Member

I'm better than you.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

What did you learn?
    Round 2

8. duendy Registered Senior Member

jeeeeez, this place is getin worse. the attention span is so short noone seems to be able to complete a sentence let alone exploring shit.........

9. Spectrum Registered Senior Member

A love of knowledge, in my opinion, is different to wisdom: sophistication seems to imply a grasp of facts, but not necessarily the learnings of past experience. However I am not fully convinced that philo-sophy means a love of knowledge. To phile something is not necessarily to love it, for child 'lovers' do not actually love them, else they would not commit the acts they do. Phile and philia could mean a hatred of things.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2005
  10. Qorl Guest

EmptyForceOfChi

Philosophers don't start challenges on purpose, it just happens. You lost! Peace

11. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

Very nice. I agree, to spark challenge is to defeat oneself. You, EmptyForceofChi, have already lost.
    PS, not to contradict or start a fight or anything, but as per my belief, force is not empty. If you are truly empty, then you are without force, and your chi cannot possibly flow in this way. However, in seeing you spur on conflict, you are obviously not empty, you are forceful and aggressive, and hence not at one with emptiness. You seek peace, but you have not found it.

12. genep Guest

You want a war of philosophy -- then fight this:

The Supreme Comedy is that Heaven is all there is. There is no other, there is no doer.
    Everything else is Heaven’s fiction, thoughts, words like you and I, and reality.

And this comedy is supreme because it is not a joke and yet its thought-of-death can kill you with Laughter.

This comedy is so supreme that if you try to share it with anyone it will only provoke all the curses of the sciences, and all the religions, and even their cults, including humanity and god himself.
    This comedy is so supreme because it is a threat to all the thoughts that most everyone has been conditioned to need like a child needs a security blanket. Thoughts like science, religion, and god and even reality itself.
    This comedy is so supreme that to egos it has to be a worse threat to both humanity and its sciences, and reality itself, than all of mankind’s curses, diseases, poisons and explosives put together.

But his comedy is even more supreme because what on earth could a person WANT more in life but to be Heaven it-SELF: Untouchable, Complete and Content.
    And the joke is that all this WANTING is the ONLY thing that hides Heaven it-SELF

And this is the Supreme Truth because Heaven is all there is, there is no other, there is no doer, there is not even a humanity, nor sciences, nor a god or even reality itself that can agree with or disagree with Heaven it-SELF.

-- Heaven it-SELF, Samadhi, Nirvana.

13. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

the dao holds laughter but that you speak of is not the true dao,

laughter is but a reflection, the reflection is a false image that you see.

you think you look upon what others cannot see, you think this because you assume you see it without your eyes, you feel the laughter when others only hear it, but still you look upon that wich cannot be seen,

the emptyforce is not a sound, but it carries the vibrations.

the emptyforce is not the light, but the beam travels through its location,

the emptyforce is not the touch, but you can hold hands in its space.

the emptyforce is not the aroma, but the smell travels to your face,

the emptyforce is not the taste, but you always dine in its presence without trace,

the dao, the emptyforce, it is what we cannot sense it is the infinite location that the universe expanded into, the universe including the laughter of the commedian called genep, the illusion is the laughter, the location that holds infinite possibilty, it will never go away, because it never came here to begin with,

nothing is undone without bieng done, the limitless,

laughter cannot kill the one who understands what the laughter is, in the face of the suppreme commedy i am immortal, i shall not fear, i shall not bow down, i shall just be, the laughter is my companion, the dao is my guide, the laughter is my happyness expressed into the dao, the dao is my sorrow, the dao is my everything, i laugh at my missfortune, the laughter is the only thing that will never get me down,

the laughter is me, the tears are me, the laughter is the tears,

all emotions are me, just expressed differently,

the laughter you have found is only there because the dao permits it without permitting, the dao wants nothing, the dao asks for nothing, it desires nothing, it is just the location that we call space, empty space has no body, therefore we cannot examine it,

we can examine the matter/mass/molecules that inhabbit the daos formless form, but we can never examine the emptyforce, we know it is there because without it, nothign can be, you cannot have laughter without location to experience it in,

i know nothing, and thats all there is to know. emptyforce of nothing.

peace.

14. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Round 3: Nothing doesn't exist

15. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

nothing is what hasnt arised yet,

nothing into something, it is nothing untill discovered, it dosent exist untill spoken, it shall not be until we see,

peace.

16. Spectrum Registered Senior Member

Crunchy Cat, don't you mean that nothing cannot exist.

17. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

nothing cannot exist at the same time as it does exist.

the word nothing is a riddle itself, nothing can exist untill it is spoken, but everything we know is something, and the things that we dont yet know are nothing, the things that havent been created yet, the things that havent reacted yet, the things that havent evolved yet, the moments/actions that have never existed untill they happen,

etc etc,

nothing is nothing until it is something,

so yes nothing does exist, and no it dosent exist.

peace,

18. J.J Registered Senior Member

Two question..
    Is the sky blue?
    Is the water cold?

comment!

19. Gustav Banned Banned

nothing is the absence of something
    nothing is defined so it is something
    minds are incapable of conceptualizing nothing

?

20. Gustav Banned Banned

hmm
    perhaps just in spatial terms
    what after all, is zero?

21. duendy Registered Senior Member

heh yeah. cause to tink of 'nothin' 'something'/you is DOING it

and pic this. listening to music u need nuthin

22. oscar confusoid Registered Senior Member

I wish I had more time on my hands, I'd pull a U.G. on some of you

Unless of course, you offered me some money

23. seekeroftheway Let go your conscious self... Registered Senior Member

Zero is the point at which one might say infinity begins. They are eternally different, and yet, one and the same.

And black holes are where God is divided by zero. Perhaps we can use this to derive more about zero...we need a Jesus Freak to come in and give us more on God...