War on Terror via Comedy!!!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by thecurly1, Oct 16, 2001.

1. thecurly1 Registered Senior Member

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Patman just one of the lost Registered Senior Member

thecurly1
    NEEDED THAT. THANX.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Alright, reasonable light on the subject!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Two bats are hanging in their cave. One turns to the other and says, "Oh, I'm really thirsty for some fresh blood."
    The other bat is amazed and says, "Well, it’s a bit late. Daylight is almost here, and we can't be exposed to any light - you know we'll die." "Yeah, I know," says the first bat, "but I'm really starving for it."
    So he flies out of the cave and returns five minutes later with blood dripping from his mouth.
    "You lucky thing. Where'd you find blood that quick?" asked the second bat.
    "You see that tree over there in the distance?" mumbled the bat, his mouth full of blood.
    "Yeah, I think I do!"
    "Well, I didn't."

8. thecurly1 Registered Senior Member

I like that wet1. Here's a Aesop type of joke:

A man and his son have to bring a donkey from the country to a town forty miles away. The two men walk the donkey for hours, through a small town. Two other men sitting outside talk to each other and say, "why doesn't the father sit on the mule, he is older after all." So the father gets on the donkey, and the son walked with them to the next town.

Again two men are sitting and say, "why doesn't the son get on the donkey, he is so young to walk that far." So the son gets on the donkey, and they preceded to the next town.

Now they have to cross a river, via bridge to get to their destination. For the third time, two men are talking to each other and say, "why don't the father and son put the donkey on their backs and carry it? That donkey has walked so far after all." So the father and son hoist the donkey on their back and begin to walk across the bridge. Well they lose balance, and the donkey falls over the side of the bridge into the river.

The story's lesson: if you listen to criticism, you'll lose your ass.