[warning, extreme thinking ahead] Free thoughts are not free.

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by deicider, Mar 29, 2014.

1. deicider got omnicidead Registered Senior Member

They cost your internet connection bills, the cost of nutrients required to maintain functionality of your brain, not being born retarded or in a retarded country, the cost of lives and whole species dying out spanning several billion years leading up to your advanced brain and the 1/almost-infinite chance of you being born into a human with all the aforementioned perks and not into some obscure bacteria stunt double #graham^35^5234 on the other side of the galaxy or omniverse.

Now that the bloated meta-ironic dramatization is out of our way, let talk about the reasons why tea is so much superior to coffee.
    There was an experiment where I was the test subject and I chose tea 100% of time, unless you have a scientifically backed up study you should refrain from having a free thought on the matter.

Also, how does thinking feels like? No, literally try to explain your emotions when thinking, it's important, thank you.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

What the heck??????????????????????

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I prefer milk shakes myself and do not drink coffee or tea.

To describe what I am thinking about is done by the situation I'm in or the mood I'm in. So right now I can only state that what you have said is allot of WOO WOO.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.