was hitler jewish

Discussion in 'History' started by zweio, Mar 22, 2005.

1. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Well, since the nazi theory of aryanism = bullshit, thus hitler couldn't've been something that didn't exist.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. RickyH Valued Senior Member

What? No, aryan is the same thing as christianity. they just changed some morals on it, like every other church does. Besides, depending on what your religous views are you wouldn't say "That guy can't be a christian because jesus didn't exist."

He was obviously an aryan. But just because it was wrong doens't mean it didn't exist. It's still a religion today! I don't know exactly how you got it in your head that it didn't exist.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. angrybellsprout paultard since 2002 Registered Senior Member

Aryans live in Iran dipshit.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. RickyH Valued Senior Member

Last edited: Jan 26, 2006
  8. RickyH Valued Senior Member

9. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Because nazism is BULLSHIT. It's racist bullshit, and should be wiped off the face of planet permanently.

10. RickyH Valued Senior Member

But, it's a part of our history. We can learn many lessons from his reign of terror.

11. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Sure, learn from it, that's fine...but don't buy into thier white-supremacist "aryan race" bullshit.

12. RickyH Valued Senior Member

I would never.

But I think its safe to say we don't really mess around with leaders who commit genocide. Unless of course you happen to be in Africa. In which case we wait tell it's just about over.

13. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

http://www.hindunet.org/hindu_history/ancient/aryan/aryan_frawley_1.html

14. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

As long as you accept the same consequences for your own beliefs.

:m:

15. Eldest Registered Member

hitler was 100% non-jewish his father and grandfather were christian and hated jews for the death of christ.

16. RickyH Valued Senior Member

This cannot be proven. No one really knows who hitlers fathers was. Y

17. draqon Banned Banned

you can analyze dna from the remains of the hitler's skull to see if there are any specific "jew" genes there....(satire)

18. RickyH Valued Senior Member

I suppose you could. But I beleive the dna testing for that is limited. Besides you would be looking for sementic genes. Do they still have Hitlers skull? I thought they might have burned his body or something. But that is only a rumour. I would doubt his father was jewish though. There is only gossip as evidence so far. His mother worked for a prominent Jew. She was beleived to have relations with the mans son. But that is quite hard to determine off of gossip.

19. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Yeah...we head ya the first time, rick.

20. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

The Russians have Hitler's skull.

21. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Uh Oh. That is a half truth. That means Hitler really was Jewish huh?

Of course he was. Look at the Israeli treatment of Palestinians. All they did after they were stopped in Europe was move to the middle east and start death camps there.

22. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Funny how Israelis are inextricably mixed with homosexuality. Ask Golan Cipel.

23. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Shhhhh. That is common sense. How can various political conversations be shut down for "racism" if we agree that it is common sense that everyone wants to dominate the world?

"Take over the world" is only said by "Racist, Nazi, Haters" according to this forums. And don't you forget it.