Was the first Temple Prostitute a man or a woman?

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Greatest I am, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

Was the first Temple Prostitute a man or a woman?

http://christianity-revealed.com/cr/files/whensamesexmarriagewasachristianrite.html

Religion was invented to control reproduction and sex within finite living environments. The word we have coined as “God” was invented and his priest worked for the King. The King ruled all things including sexual mores, and ethical customs and fashions of the population through the temples. He had to because his kingdom was wrestled from sand and sweat and his resources were finite.

[video=youtube;RZ9cvYB7Tes]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ9cvYB7Tes[/video]

The king had to appease the natural desires of all of his people somehow and still maintain the population at the proper sustainable number. No exceptions. He was the only King the people would ever know and sin in reproductive terms meant death at his hands. That is the only time death and sexual sin should be connected for all of those who think that a benevolent God would ever punish more than an eye for an eye. The wages for any other sin is definitely not death. That would be an injustice and a King or God would never do such. That is why he enforced chastity as an extra live baby, --- meant someone else had to die.

Thus was the oldest profession born. The temple prostitute. Male and female. Male first and then later, female. Male first is likely because of the armies that had to be maintained. After all, women were chattel and male bonding is what kept the city alive. This is not to say that there was no love between man and wife or that she was not equal in any way. Sanctity says that the King ruled only for woman’s sake because his queen was the womb of his seed.

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2008/08/24/the-history-and-nature-of-man-friendships/

The temple prostitutes were well respected and accepted as just another variant of sexual delight by all. After all, most of these prostitutes were likely the Kings children, males and females, and they performed a vital service to the city state.

Do you think the first temple prostitute was a man or a woman?

Regards
    DL

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. arauca Banned Banned

That Greek -Brit. do not have much to offer just a publicity fir her self. Your link about friends in th 19 century it was refreshing . I grew up in my years among Slavic people , men been close friend it hat nothing to do with homosexuality it was a custom greeting that man would kiss an other man in the chick or even in the mouth, and no body thought any thing about it . Now as I come to America or South America it was tabu and homosexuality come into the suspicion of mind . This is one of the reason I dislike homosexuality that is polluting humanity. As far the Orthodox church saint Baccus and Sergey , about been homosexual, that is the analysis of perverted western mind to label them as homosexuals .

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

There's nothing that you linked to that proves their were any prostitutes in the temples used in any form.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. arauca Banned Banned

Here is an other question does the word prostitute had the same meaning now as 2000 years ago ? Since the meaning of a friend now is somehow different then I had experienced among other cultures ?

Cthulhudream likes this.
  8. lightgigantic Banned Banned

a difficult question.

Kind of like asking did Greatest I Am actually decide to place this thread on sciforums or is it the result of some bot?

Its simply a topic that never has the capacity to take a more solid form than hearsay.

:shrug:

9. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

It doesn't matter what we think. In your mind, you have already thought for us!

10. LaurieAG Registered Senior Member

Robert Graves had a different take in the introduction to his 'The Greek Myths'

11. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

"homosexuality that is polluting humanity"

There is a cure for homophobia.

Seek and ye shall find.

Regards
    DL

12. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

You were not listening.

Regards
    DL

13. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

Like all religions.

Regards
    DL

14. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

I thought for myself and seek confirmation or an argument against.
    I want the goats to agree and don't appreciate sheeple who just spout dogma.

Regards
    DL

15. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

Good info. I would only argue against your notion that ancient Europe had no Gods but I don't know your time frame.

They did have God's when the south came to fight their pagan beliefs and Rome's God of war won the day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA_SSpQDpl4&feature=related

If your timeline was further back then I can agree and base that agreement on this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU1bEmq_pf0

Regards
    DL

16. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

Then they'd cease being goats.

17. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

No. Goats can agree. They just want and need facts to believe while sheeple go with faith.

“Faith must trample under foot all reason, sense, and understanding.”

“Reason is a whore, the greatest enemy that faith has.”
    Martin Luther “

Regards
    DL

18. arauca Banned Banned

I believe you are wrong in classifying me for homosexual . You must have read d wrong on what I said . I believe in the western society is were the misguided men become homosexuals

19. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

Homophobia is not being homosexual.

Only fools will believe that a non-homosexual can become a homosexual just through wanting to be.

Lose your fear of becoming gay. If you are not now, you will likely never be.
    There is the odd chance though so lose some sleep tonight and then seek mental health help tomorrow.

Regards
    DL

Cthulhudream likes this.
  20. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

What difference does it really make?

21. arauca Banned Banned

Do you have all your senses in one place , you are a real whaco .

22. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

Why? So that they can become sheeple?

And ole Martin was telling it like it is, much to the embarrassment of the "rationalists" ...

23. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

Different things to different people.

Gays will have one view, straight males and females another.

It also shows the value, collusion and cooperation between religion and government.

Take what you will.

Regards
    DL