Was the majority of the universe created by fusion?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by Beaconator, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

Dark matter should be considered a gravitational object without temperature as it does not interact with ordinary matter. Yet under the immense gravity of dark matter it might be possible for ordinary matter to have risen from this pressure. The pressure then might push back leading to dark matter having a high temperature. This leading to the origin of dark matter to be “cold” and showing the first sign of temperature… a hydrogen atom or proton.

Dark matter may not have its speed limit set to the speed of light. It might be able to move faster. Falling dark matter from the outer edge of the universe could easily reach over light speed in the time it takes to fall to the largest source of gravity. A simple equation I can’t figure out.

I know I didn’t answer all your questions but I believe that is the just of it.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2022
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

Take all the time you need I really appreciate all the time you have given me.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Please quote the questions I asked you and respond to each one separately.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. trevor borocz johnson Registered Senior Member

There are a lot of dinosaur theories like dark matter that need to be weeded out of science. Heat creates all things and things without temperature don't exist and are nothing like dark matter.

8. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

• Please do not post pseudoscience in our Science sections. Claims should be supported with evidence or argument.
    I can’t do it. Some of them may have been in an excited state.

in all likelihood if dark matter does exist it would travel straight through a black hole. It could have a gravitational affect without a force being applied to it…

9. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

And what makes heat? What is the origin of the first property of anything and everything?

What allows nothingness to have heat?

the vacuum energy at the event horizon of a black hole is not so different than that of the edge of the universe. Except black holes are driven by the pressures of light and matter. The edge is possibly pressured by dark matter.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2022
  10. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Won't, you mean.

Moderator note: Beaconator has been warned for posting nonsensical pseudoscience in our Science subforums.

Due to accumulated warning points, he will be taking a short time out.

11. trevor borocz johnson Registered Senior Member

• Please do not post pseudoscience in our Science sections. Claims should be supported with evidence or argument.
    What makes heat? the nucleus. heat is infinite in both hot and cold, everything having a comparable temperature. For something to have no temperature is impossible. So if you take an amount of space and compress it you will cause it to heat up. Hot and cold or only relative to a person's universe as are time dilation and gravity.

12. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

Radiance only provides heat to the surface of an object.

hydrogen is consumed not made by solar fusion.

I will recant my statement about dark matter interacting with itself.
    Perhaps I’m not the best to ask about math related problems. I don’t know what is allowed and what isn’t.

As for dark matter being there before

1 I believe pressure has a greater bearing on the universe’s actions than light. It could measure forces more accurately.

Which specific equations are you referring to? Can you post them? Can you link to them?

Explain what led you to think that maybe we can "derive gravity" from the equations to which you refer.
    [/quote]
    I will recant that statement as well. Sorry I get excited easily and my brain gets fried.
    You spelled believe wrong…

Dark matter is reported to exist to help explain the missing gravity in the universe. So it stands to reason with a gravitational interaction there would be a heat exchange. By my accounts a massive one. So it is neither cold nor hot. I would consider dark matter without temperature.
    I think I should have said “Under the immense pressure of dark matter the forces might act just like a black hole forming hydrogen.
    Think about it all the energy being sucked in vs all the energy that is accumulating at the edge.
    I’ll retract my final two statements. And look into finding the math again. I’ll have to relearn latex cause there buried on Wikipedia in charts.

13. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

Or?

and that just gives off heat. Doesn’t “create” heat.

14. trevor borocz johnson Registered Senior Member

So heat is infinite and always has and will exist, doesn't matter if you are 10^24 degrees below kelvin, that's still nothing compared to the fact that it can be infinitely colder.

15. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

Or the infinitely warmer which could be inches away from the infinite cold.

trevor borocz johnson likes this.
  16. trevor borocz johnson Registered Senior Member

Beaconator I think because we live far away from the nucleus in orbit around it, that atoms are able to move through the coldness rapidly and that's where energy fusion comes from. My collision theory of fusion is that when two nuclei smash together they let out mass into orbit which releases some heat and energy. Then the material ejected from the nucleus forms a universe around the nucleus.

17. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Beaconator:

Please define "pressure" for me. I'm not sure you know what it is.

"The universe's actions" is very vague. To what, specifically, are you referring? Which actions?

Why do you believe that "pressure" has a greated bearing on those actions that light?

Please refer to the reasons for your belief. Refer to the science. You are posting in one of our Science subforums.
    No. If you're going to talk about dark matter in any kind of useful way, the first step is to learn what it is. Please do that. There are people here who might be able to help answer your questions.
    Give me your reasons, then. Refer to the relevant scientific principles. I'm not interested in your hunches and gut feelings, especially in the absence of any knowledge.
    Here's what I asked you, again:
    "What physics is relevant to this conclusion? Why do you believe it? What evidence or arguments convinced you of the usefulness of this speculation?"

Why have you made no attempt to answer my questions or to talk about some science?
    What are you talking about? Energy sucked into what? The edge of what? How can energy be sucked into anything? Energy isn't a substance.

18. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

trevor:
    What relevant physics led you to this conclusion about "where energy fusion comes from"?

Please explain the relevant science briefly.
    This is your own personal theory is it. Can you show me your calculations and comparison with relevant experimental results?

19. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Moderator note: Since much of the discussion here is about two people's personal fantasies, rather than science, I have moved the thread to Pseudoscience.

Members are reminded that our Science subsections are for discussions and questions about science.

20. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

Pressure is force over an area.
    the Higgs boson is theorized to decay into dark matter. But I do not believe this is true because dark matter has no temperature and does not interact kinetically with other particles.

pressure provides heat which provides fusion which provides radiance.
    The edge of the universe could act like a giant black hole. It has the infinite pressure to become one… moving material as fast as the speed of light. Thus creating hydrogen.

I don’t know exactly how the cosmos the chemical and the micro fit together but I’m sure I have a good understanding of it.

Warm hot intergalactic medium may be the closest we see to dark matter inside the universe. Yet dark matter could move faster than light because it encounters no resistance at that speed from any particle and is thus able to create a shockwave of heat much stronger than WHIMs.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2022
  21. Beaconator Valued Senior Member

During fission you have the expansion of light and radiation yet also the expansion of the universe. Furring fission you have the same to a lesser extent.

22. trevor borocz johnson Registered Senior Member

Well they know from spectroscopy that the stars are composed of lighter elements, and it is assumed that stars start at Hydrogen and fuse their way up to 1-8. Then its a mess pfft as you know to the cause of fusion. It has to be caused by the collision of the nuclei and it would only make since that the collision of matter would cause a cratering and at least some material to be ejected from the nucleus. So essentially its caused by the fast movement which is permitted by the coldness of space far away from the nucleus. You didn't respond to my answers which pertain to this subject in the thread 'nucleus to the universe?'.

23. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Beaconator:
    What is your source for this claim?
    How do you know that dark matter "has no temperature"?
    Please explain the relevant physics.
    There is no edge of the universe.
    What led you to that conclusion? Please explain the relevant physics.
    Black holes do not create hydrogen.
    What makes you sure?
    What do you mean? Closest in what way? Please explain the relevant connections, with reference to relevant physics.
    What is your source for these supposed properties of dark matter? Please cite at least one source that supports your claims.
    What relevant physics supports your claim?

Please be sure to answer these questions after your time out.