Watch who you kiss on the nose........

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Zappers, Aug 9, 2000.

1. Zappers Registered Senior Member

On the way to work last week I herd the following story on the radio . I’m sure I’ll
    leave some things out and I also think the radio station left a great deal out also.

It seems this lady from some Utah Government Office received a call from this lady in New York City claiming their was an Alien Space Ship on top of her building and that the Alien was bothering her. It seems at some point in their contact that she kissed the alien on the nose and has now become pregnant. She wanted to know what to do now. The Utah Government Person referred her to NASA saying they knew more about Aliens than
    anyone................ End of story.

At first I just assumed they were joking, but a few days later they were talking and
    making jokes about the woman, so I guess it was a true incident that they were reporting..

Lady’s, I guess the moral of the story is for you lady’s never to kiss an Alien on the
    nose.......... you may end up with an ET in your belly

For us guys, I have not idea what part we should avoid contact with....... I can only guess, but in doing so would probably be barred from future posting.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Francis Ritchie Registered Senior Member

Shouldn't Gerty in ET have gotten pregnant then..... cool a sequel!!! They obviously didn't research the movie enough. So then wasn't she actually sexually harrasing our little green friend or should he have been done for messing around with a minor. HA HA

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Oxygen One Hissy Kitty Registered Senior Member

It must be true! The face-hugger in "Alien" gave Kane a frenchy he'd never forget to his dying day!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.