Watchers

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by ORACLE, Aug 22, 2001.

1. ORACLE Registered Member

Hello everybody

This is very simple, i am a member of a group that keeps track of certain events that take place around all of us, bassically i am interested in your experiences whether it involves aliens, ufo's or the supernatueral you do not have to give me your name but if you do it will be kept a secret.

If you would like to join my group please let me Know.

From Oracle

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

I'd love to join

I'd love to join your group. I have had many experiences with the supernatural but one ufo story I have happened at an airforce base in Israel. My dad was part of the army and his base had a bright light object thing flying overhead. Everyone saw it. The UFO came VERY close to the top of a tall radio tower or something. They sent some fighter jets out and eventually it just flew off at a really high unexplainable speed. who knows what it could've been but I personally think it was not earthly.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

I know you all are winding up to get a good thing going here but I think this thread would be better suited to the Pseudoscience section where more will view your posts and contribute to it. Just a thought...

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Pzzaboy Sales Slave Registered Senior Member

Does you organization have a website or, is there a place where I could go for more information?
    I too have a few interesting experiences to contribute.

"The universe is generally considered infinite. People can say that there is or isn't other inteligent life, either way the answer is mind-boggling." --unknown

8. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

Oracle:

Disclosure?

9. ORACLE Registered Member

Thank you

Thank you everybody for your response please contact me at this address if you are still interested in joining my group.

it is SNJ46409@NETSCAPEONLINE.CO.UK I will let you know more.

From Oracle.

10. JackSpratts Registered Member

i have a saucer in my garage my gramps bought in roswell some time ago. it needs a new motor tho. i tried a buick but it wasn't throaty enough. does that count?

- js.

11. Sir. Loone Jesus is Lord! Registered Senior Member

Looking up!

I still say, Orion! "For the Heavens Declares the Glory of GOD!!" All of His Majestey's Creation, - Rejoice!