We Apologize

Discussion in 'History' started by J.B, Sep 23, 2005.

1. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

I agree. But ye're the one trying to change all that! And to change it, ye're suggesting that we, too, become 3rd world nations!!?? That we give up all of our luxuries. Like, if we live in poverty, sickness, violent crime and making babies, then everything will be just wonderful??

How in hell do you figure that? And worse, if we stop buying products, stop spending our money in 3rd world nations, what the fuck is going to happen to the 3rd world nations?? How in hell is that going to bring them up from their present state??

You make no sense, Spurious, ye're just spouting bullshit that has little or no value except as sensationalism.

Baron Max

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Von Chav Gold chains & Stella!! Registered Senior Member

I'm with John on this one Baron. You deserve the hostility because your screwed-up views are disgustingly offensive!
    You contradict yourself by saying you have'nt read all of John's posts when you say the "majority" exhibit anger.
    If John exhibits anger, you exhibit offesively cretinous prattle! And you should not possess such offensive views - prehaps just keep such controversy to yourself in future, that way you won't open yourself up for a torrent of abuse like you deserve.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

read the book and everything will become crystal clear.
    Nobody ever claimed the world made sense.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Ain't interested in reading that damned book. I'm happy reading Robert Parker's and Robert Crais' novels ...don't have time to bother learning anything about something that I can do nothing about.

But, just for my curiosity, now that you've read the book and know all there is to know about world economy, what good did it do you? Can you solve the problems now that you know about them? Can you fix the world economy? Did learning that do anything to help you in your present life?

Baron Max

8. Victor E Registered Senior Member

Reading your post reminds me that bringing africans to america was the most stupid thing ever.. Should have kept them where they were...

9. john smith Tongue in cheek Registered Senior Member

@Baron, I notice you never reply to Von Chavs comments/posts, perhaps because you feel way outa your league with him?? Maybe try it sometime, prove you are actually worth your salt, instead of being a *!#$^%^#^#@**( @%$^ !!!!!!!!!!!1

10. J.B Banned Banned

A "torrent of abuse"?

Give me a break, are you just trying to be funny?

11. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Let me guess. You are just here to spew your vile opinions. Not to 'learn' something, or actually be interested in different perspectives.

12. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Well, you guessed wrong.

But I'm curious why you didn't bother answering some of the questions I posed? Why not? Can't you "guess" at the answers?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Baron Max

13. Roman Banned Banned

So no one has explained why poor people have more children than wealthy people? Wow, and I thought some of you guys were scientists!

A common biological adaptation for species with high mortality rates is to have many offspring, thus increasing the chance that one's genes will survive.

Throughout most of human history, having kids was a form of insurance. Have children and they can take care of you when you get older. Offspring are wealth.

In a country without medical care, diseases & accidents kill most people. The chance at any moment that you will die if you live in Rwanda than if you live in the US. Just look at the average lifespan for both countries if you don't believe me. If a family has the minimum of two children to keep population at an equilibrium, the family's pretty much guaranteed to go extinct through random chance.

By having a bunch of kids you guarantee that at least a few of them will survive and make it. In the thrid-world, most of life is luck and not hardwork. Africans must struggle to stay alive, and no matter how hard they work, there's nowhere for them to "move up" to, as there is in the US. Whatever happens to your kids is pretty much up to cosmic chance, not anything an individual can do. Therefore, by having as many kids as you can, there's a guarantee that at least one of them will be successful.

In the first world, on the other hand, having offspring consume a great deal of resources, namely college tuition. People in first world countries must put far more effort into their offspring to guarantee survival. One cannot just have 10 kids and expect any of them to do real well if you cannot afford to put any of them through college.

This is all a simple case of r- and k-selection due to environmental stress. You kids should really look it up. For your own edification.

14. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

Thanks, J.B. I was almost starting to doubt myself.

Oh and Duendy, learn to fucking spell. Know that you're a pathetic example of all this.

I acknowledge that this all isn't subject to everyone, just alot of them.

This all isn't racist. It would be racist to not enforce equal rights between white and black people. Acknowledging facts isn't racist.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2005
  15. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

Yes it's an example of primitive thinking without using any common sense. Getting many children when you have plenty of money and time is one thing, getting many children when you live in poverty so that you can't raise them in a proper situation clearly shows lack of common sense or egoism.

16. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

What is learning in your perspective, acknowledging whatever your beliefs are?

Baron Max has made many useful posts, why do you judge him by this single post? Could that perhaps be because you are short sighted?

17. duendy Registered Senior Member

useful for fukin who? white supremacist homophobes. fuck them!

18. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

So you don't believe in being tolerant of the beliefs of others, right? You want to be sorta' like Hilter or Saddam and try to force your own beliefs and opinions onto others, right?

Baron Max

19. duendy Registered Senior Member

huhOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

20. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

It's not like you make any useful posts. Your posts are full of hate yet you accuse us of hate. Ironic huh?

21. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Who says I judged him from one post. Why are you defending him, could that be because you are his bitch?

22. duendy Registered Senior Member

'us'...what you and bmax?......i checked out someof your posts and was pleasantly surprised that in one its clear your not homophobic.....yet bmax IS. what is you opinion about that....if someone's homophobic? do you want to challenge their
    thoughts, feelings?

23. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

I am not homophobic because I think that everyone should have the freedom to do whatever (s)he desires as long as it doesn't hurt anyone or damage anyones' property. But that is irrelevant here. I also don't care what other people think about the issue because I'm not in any way related to it.

If you would like to challenge someone's thoughts or feelings you don't need to display hatred in your posts. It isn't productive in any way. You can use facts to argue your point.