we are demons

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by trilli0n1, Dec 8, 1999.

1. trilli0n1 Registered Member

hey i think we are demons we just don't know it. we belive we are the divine race and all alien races are evil and hateful and totally inferior to ours regardless of technilogical ability or morality. thus we are nazis and demons. god created the aliens (a million more races than satan) and satan created humanity to infest the divine universe and spread temptation and destruction. i think we should throw off the chains of satan and respect the aliens.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Oxygen One Hissy Kitty Registered Senior Member

I think you should throw off whatever you're huffing.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Just kidding! Really! Don't flame me! I've already set myself on fire once this week!

Could I get you to straighten something out? You say we are divine and the aliens are evil and hateful. Then you imply that we are the source of evil and temptation and should respect the aliens. Which is it?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. 666 Registered Senior Member

Trilli0n1,

Of course this would revole around the fact the aliens would have to exist. We just don't know for sure. Put the pipe down and step away now!

------------------
    The Belief that there is only one truth and that oneself is in possession of it
    seems to me the depest root of all evil that is in the world
    -Max Born

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Corp.Hudson Registered Senior Member

Who believes that we are a divine race? Certainly not any christian who has read the bible.

I completely agree with 666-It is a pretty big assumption that aliens exist at all. Plus, demons are generally seen as the angels who helped satan in his rebellion against god. I dont know about you, but I didnt help satan.

8. Oxygen One Hissy Kitty Registered Senior Member

Of course, it also revolves around the assumption that god and satan exist, something else that we don't know for sure.

9. 666 Registered Senior Member

kinda like a dog chasing his tale!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

He's also implying we are all nazis!
    kind of a broad statement don't you think, Trill'?