"we do not seem to have the correct theory of gravity"

Discussion in 'Physics & Math' started by Maxila, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Oh, you mean "Inotherwords , there is a force that is repelled by the electrical force applied".
    1) This is not substantiated.
    2) (One more time) you have not shown that it has anything whatsoever to do with gravity.

All you're doing - again - is repeating the same unsupported claims as if that were enough to count as evidence.
    A claim is not evidence.
    Repeating a claim is not evidence.
    Making OTHER claims is not evidence - either for the first set of claims or the new ones.
    Quoting from letters written by a known fantasist to a known nutcase is not evidence.
    (In fact quoting from letters claimed by a known nutcase to be from a known fantasist is doubly not evidence).
    Quoting from a book written by a known nutcase (with no expertise in science) is not evidence.

Which, if any, of those did you not understand?
    I'll explain it/ them all if I have to to you.
    If you claim that you understand them all then I can only conclude that you're delusional or dishonest.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. river

Therefore gravity , fundamentally , is a electromagnetic force

So what does this mean ?

First that there , as he says , there atoms of gravity

So there are gravitational waves , which are in the electromagnetic spectrum and therefore can be deflected

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. river

from my post # 25

First " the basic Biefeld-Brown effect is quite simple . It is manifested as a departure from the Coulomb law of electrostatic attraction , in that the opposite forces are not equal. The negative electrode appears to chase the positive electrode , so that there is a net force on the system(dipole) in the negative-to-positive direction. "

so now lets take this to the OP

this means that both dwarf galaxies were being pushed towards each other because of the dipole negative-to-positive direction

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

I see that, even after my extended absence, you're still incapable of rational responses.
    A couple of years and, despite posting on science forum, you can't recognise your own basic errors.
    It's almost as if you've learned nothing...

I'm out.
    I've reached my woo limit for the time being.

8. river

of course you are in error

the negative pole is " pushing " towards the positive which both dwarf galaxies are doing at the same time , towards each other