We never went to the moon.

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by Ryndanangnysen, Mar 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David C On planet earth Registered Senior Member

What's good about it? Weisbecker is a moron. He got totally owned on the forum where he labels all the experts as shills. That's the thing with ignorant idiots, they always call people shills, when those same people destroy their useless arguments!

http://www.apollohoax.net/forum/index.php?topic=515.0

Sure they did. They landed 6 times. 9 missions ended up there. They brought back loads of rocks that simpletons suggest are faked. When that vacuous argument is exposed, they make more stupid claims about unmanned missions.

You may as well give up on your quest to spam every forum on the internet. Nobody is buying your bullshit. You know the missions all occurred as history records.

You don't actually have one single piece of direct evidence. Your anal fixation on the Apollo 15 flag is simply huff and puff. I think the funniest thing about you is your weird need to record your activity on a basketball forum where you are exclusively regarded with contempt and derision.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

Here are those pro-Apollo posters at the Clavius forum trying to obfuscate something that's too clear to obuscate and looking silly.
    http://www.apollohoax.net/forum/index.php?topic=1145.0

I've seen apollohoax.net referred to as the "Clavius forum". I just want everyone to know which forum I'm referring to. If you click on "web forum" here,...
    http://www.clavius.org/

...it leads to that forum.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. river

Dave

The flags were fitted with springs , because NASA knew there was of course no wind other than solar wind .

These springs , on the flag , moved around . They stretched and contracted .

8. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

Imakeupshit.com

9. river

Why do you go to this website ?

10. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

Why do you populate it with shit?

11. river

Why do you go to a website with shit ?

12. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

The flag possibly having springs neither bolsters nor refutes the assertion that we did go to the Moon.
    Riv seems to be suggesting that springs could indeed explain flag motion on the Moon, so it is arguably a vote in favour of Moon landings.

That's not to say I'm putting any money on springs, simply that I'm not sure which camp Riv is in based on that comment. Maybe he can clarify.

That being said, it appears there were no springs:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Flag_Assembly

13. David C On planet earth Registered Senior Member

This will confuse that half brain of yours You saying they look silly, is what is classed as your opinion. Now if we take it further, your opinion is particularly crap because you are one of the most ignorant people out there. Furthermore, the people arguing with you are acknowledged experts who work in the very fields you fumble around in.

You get owned everywhere you go.

Nowhere on the internet is that site called the Clavius forum. This is your idiotic name for it. The owner is nothing to do with clavius. This has been explained to you in very easy to understand language many many times. It is a testament to your stubborn ineptitude that you alone continue to use it. How pathetic are you. And this minor and obvious point shows how it is impossible to get through to your fixated and sad brain.

14. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

I don't go to your website.

15. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

There is there a crayon font????

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

16. someguy1 Registered Senior Member

I love watching conspiracy theory videos. Lately Youtube has been serving me up moon hoax vids. You know how Youtube is. You watch one vid and they recommend dozens more just like it. I watched them all.

I still believe we went to the moon. The photographic "evidence" is crap. The moon surface reflects a lot of light and that's where the fill light came from. The flag was bouncing from the springy aluminum tubes it was mounted on. Regarding radiation, Dr. Van Allen himself, who is still alive, says that the radiation is only dangerous if you stay in it for a month, not if you just pass through. Every single piece of "evidence" I've ever seen is easily explained. It doesn't take much computer power to plot a trajectory. People are confused on that point because modern computers run sophisticated graphic interfaces. You could plot Newtonian trajectories with 1969 technology very easily. I could go through every point. It's bullpucky.

We went to the moon.

17. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

It sounds like you haven't seen the clearest anomalies that prove the footage was taken in a studio. Here's some of it.
    http://www.politicalforum.com/index...andings-ever-happened.512081/#post-1067871432

This is about Van Allen and space radiation.
    http://www.apollohoax.net/forum/index.php?topic=1147.0

In reply #21 here there's some stuff about the anomaly of the flag moving because it's pushed by a wall of air.
    http://www.apollohoax.net/forum/index.php?topic=993.15

(from post #798
    Start reading here at post #216.
    http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/proof-of-a-faked-apollo-landing.519410/page-7

Betamax says the fluttering of the flag can't be caused by it's being in water. Do all of you pro-Apollo posters agree with him?

18. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

What are these no hoppers no hoxers going to do when China land Chinanauts on the moon?

Or Space X sets up a holiday retreat?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

19. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

"Anomalies" prove realism, since they would have been carefully edited out in a studio situation.

20. David C On planet earth Registered Senior Member

Already discussed within this thread.

I'd better repost my last response to thwart your spamming

http://debunking-a-moron.blogspot.co.uk/2011/06/apollo-15-flag.html?m=1

Perfect blog name if you ask me!

"You liar. You didn't do that all. I explained in quite simple idiot proof sentences what to do. The fact you didn't do it shows your blatant dishonesty!

Take a screen print before and during, just like the video showing the movement. It moves. YOU LOSE

Liar,no he is not. Your opinion on a man who systematically kicks your ignorant butt, is irrelevant.

YOU are a known spammer who lies, evades and cowardly runs away.

Nope. He got owned. Absolutely taken to pieces. I lurk at that forum and every time that imbecile Descartes posts he is blown away. Just like you.

A bit difficult, the Apollo footage was on the Moon in a vacuum.

Translation: My spam claim is shown to be bullshit by a simple video, so I will give garbage answers because I am a coward.

The video shows an object going past fabric and it doesn't do what you claimed! Put up your trotting by a cloth video. Close the case. Liar.

Your spam by numbers response. Bullshit. Nobody agrees with your stupid claims and your stubborn refusal to acknowledge the blindingly obvious, is more evidence of your dishonesty.

Nope. All the other explanations are 100 times more plausible than the impossible and bullshit wall of air!! You have no credibility. You are a known spammer who is incapable of logic or reason.

You are very good at playing the moron. Re-speeding up the video to make the soil behave correctly make a the astronauts look ridiculous.

Listen to this troofer arm waving away dozens of independent pieces of evidence. On their own each one proves the landings occurred. Prove each one was faked with solid evidence and full explanations. The evidence stands. YOU LOSE.

Your idiotic spam all crushed and ignored by You-
    http://debunking-a-moron.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

You really are a quite despicable liar. I see nobody coming to that conclusion. Your pathetic claim was the the WORLD'S media would completely blanket evidence of a hoax. THAT was what was called in to question!

My god how many more times you ridiculous human being. My credibility is just fine. YOUR opinion is based on ignorance. You judging my credibility means the opposite.

You are the lunatic who's being doing the same thing for over a decade. I'm simply someone who detests what you do and refuses to let you get away with making stupid claims.

None of this debate shows me to be wrong. You're not thwarting me, you are cowardly evading. I don't care how long you take to recharge your spamming batteries. I'll be right here taking your bullshit apart. Get a life."

No it isn't. It is bullshit supposition. Space radiation doesn't kill people on the ISS who are on for msny months.

The wall of bullshit!

Nobody but the terminally stupid disagree with that.

21. someguy1 Registered Senior Member

I've seen 'em all. Not really here to debate, just wanted to toss in my personal perspective. I watched a dozen or so moon fake vids and they didn't convince me.

22. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

The moderator deleted the part of the discussion I referred to in the above to keep people from seeing what Betamax said because it totally discredited him. Here's the anomaly we talked about. It's from this issue.
    [Mod Edit: Link deleted]
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    At the thirty second mark in this clip the astronaut moves the flag from right to left.

The flag flutters the way it would in a medium such as water.
    -------------------------------------------------------------

That was the second time that the moderator rode to his rescue and deleted the discussion on the above anomaly. It's so clear that the flag is moving in water that it's impossible to obfuscate that amonaly. Betamax tried to obfuscate it. He said the astronaut's hand was making the flag move. Do you people agree with him?

Here are some links to some of what got deleted.
    [Mod Edit: Link deleted]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2018
  23. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

I bet you could run this forum a lot better than a batch of worn out old mods, couldn't you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.