We never went to the moon.

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by Ryndanangnysen, Mar 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Well, I'm doing my civic duty and Unwatching this dumb thread.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

You are such a hoot, FF.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I can't even be annoyed with you that much, your beliefs are just so patently absurd that it is almost cute.

sideshowbob likes this.
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Does his best Fred Astaire with "Shine on shine on silvery moon up in the sky" with a dazzling tappaty tap tap - TAP TAP finish

What do you say Bugs? "That's all folk's"

How about you Shirley? "Is that all there is? Then let's keep dancing. Let's bring out the booze and have a ball, if that's all there is"

Over to you Dave

Anyone seen Dave?

OK folks I guess that's a wrap

Oh one more thing. For all those getting parking fines this 2½ minutes video might help

8. Xmo1 Registered Senior Member

Tell it to the guy who had to plot the trajectory.

9. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

You mean Catherine Goble?

10. David C On planet earth Registered Senior Member

No Mr. Spam. That isn't how evidence works. YOU have the obligation to say why YOUR stupid webpage supersedes all the geologist analysis and the numerous reasons given to you and ignored, as to why these samples cannot be Earth rocks or Meteorites.

YOU have already tacitly debunked that idiotic webpage by suggesting that the rocks were retrieved by unmanned probes. As expected you failed to offer a single piece of evidence for that ludicrous claim.

So no, you are the one checkmated. Nothing on that page is anything other than ignorant assertion. If YOU claim otherwise, YOU have the onus to show why. Shall we wait another few weeks for you to spam that link again?

11. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

You're ignoring the posts in which I dealt with this. Here they are.

(post #947)
    http://www.sciforums.com/threads/we-never-went-to-the-moon.145207/page-48#post-3514366

(post #956)
    http://www.sciforums.com/threads/we-never-went-to-the-moon.145207/page-48#post-3514700

12. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

You're ignoring the posts that dealt with your posts.

13. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

Anyone who actually goes back and reads this discussion can see that you're avoiding giving a counter-rebuttal to my rebuttal to your claims that scientists have verified that the moon rocks are really from the moon. You say the Apollo lunar samples match the Soviet lunar samples. Therefore, they are real. You're basing your opinions on what we read in the mainstream press. You're just assuming the American press tells the truth. I'll repost this.
    http://www.sciforums.com/threads/we-never-went-to-the-moon.145207/page-26#post-3475851

What's going on behind the scenes might be very different from the scenario the press gives us.

http://libcom.org/history/articles/cold-war-1940-1989?quicktabs_1=0
    (excerpt)
    -------------------------------
    On the domestic front, the Cold War helped the Soviet Union entrench its military-bureaucratic ruling class in power, and it gave the US a way to compel its population to subsidise high-tech industry. It isn't easy to sell all that to the domestic populations. The technique used was the old stand-by-fear of a great enemy.
    -------------------------------

I'll now repost the info that you're avoiding.

http://www.geschichteinchronologie.com/atmosphaerenfahrt/28_moon-stones-from-Earth-ENGL.html
    (excerpts)
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Why the "Soviet Union" confirmed the "authenticity" of the secret, "American" moonstones - moon theories and money making of the NASA with artificial "moon dust"
    The stage-managed race for "moonstones"
    According to the access into the falsification practice with the planet machinery "LOLA" at Langley and according to the possibilities of radio communication not over some 100 km all flights of the "moon probes" are a lie. And because the transport of "moonstones" was not a neutral, controllable procedure, and because according to the technical data of the little aberration of the landings from the landing points and because of the cosmic radiation (sun storms with many sunspots) the Apollo flights cannot have been performed, the official data about "moonstones" do not seem very reliable. By the "moonstones" one lie supports the other one, in case of the "moonstones" in cooperation with the "Soviet Union".
    With the secrecy and with the term "conspiracy theory" against all critics the cock-and-bull story of the moonstones is defended successfully in the propaganda and in the media...
    The "SU" legalizes the "American" "moon landings" and gets wheat for it
    All in all the "Soviet Union" legalizes the "moon landings" of the "USA" by the declaration that the "moonstones" are the same. At the same time "SU" suffers bad harvests and is depends on wheat deliveries from the West. The "Soviet" regime has no other choice than to do the favour to the "USA" to recognize the "moonstones" and with it the "moon landings" (Wisnewski, p.212).

As it says above there's no way to verify whether the Soviets are lying too so the rocks can't be used as proof of a manned moon landing. This is my rebuttal to your arguments. I await your counter-rebuttal.

14. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

Excellent exposition of conspiracy nut thinking.

15. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

OK. Pray tell (NOT post a link) what MIGHT be going on behind the scenes (again in your own words - NOT a link)

16. David C On planet earth Registered Senior Member

You pathetic person. As stated you ignored the responses and posted more useless spam!

17. David C On planet earth Registered Senior Member

You pitiful liar. The rocks aren't real just because they match the Soviet samples! That is just one very minor corroborating point. The samples show evidence of formation in lower gravity, have solar isotopes, identical oxygen isotopes, zap pits, have no terrestrial weathering, exterior helium 3, no fusion crusts and there are 3m core samples.

Total bullshit. The rocks have been examined by thousands of geologists from numerous countries. They are authentic. Only a moron would deny this.

SPAM! Already addressed and ignored. Your reason for ignoring it was because it came from somebody who you falsely label as a paid sophists. This from your moronic circular reasoning! I cannot believe you are that dumb that you are not aware of that.

Seriously? This moron is your data source? He says radio communication is not possible over 100km. Do you believe this idiotic claim?

Yes it was. It is also irrelevant. The analyses are what matter.

Haha! Your source is very stupid. He is referring to Apollo 11 landing overshoot. I'm guessing this joker doesn't know about Apollo 12/14/15/16 samples!

Yep. This bloke is a bit thick. There were no solar events of any note during the missions.

Ridiculous. At what point does this alleged favour expire? A few years later or any time since, they could have blown the whistle.

The wheat trade took place in the early 70s. Apollo 8 went around the Moon in 1968 before Nixon even got elected! This forum thread discusses your stupid claim:

https://forum.cosmoquest.org/archive/index.php/t-12281.html

Rebuttal?

Pathetic straw man attempt. Even if this complete bullshit OPINION was real, it would simply disprove that the Soviet samples proved the USA ones were similar. The thousands of geologists and their analyses still stand.

WHERE IS YOUR REBUTTAL TO THAT!?

18. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

You seem to be tryint to tire me out by making me reiterate.

In post #947 I pointed out that scientists can be paid to lie and that the media are corrupt and will say whatever the government wants them to say so the fact that we read that scientists say the rocks really came from the moon means nothing because the info comes from a source that has been shown to be capable of lying.
    http://www.sciforums.com/threads/we-never-went-to-the-moon.145207/page-26#post-3475851

That's what we read but is it true? Tell us why you believe official sources. Foreign sources can be controlled by the US as it has a lot of de facto colonies and satellite countries. A document saying that something happened is not proof that it happened.

Your whole argument that the rocks are proof that they went to the moon depends on believing what you're told. The people telling you were discredited long ago. The rocks prove nothing.

You ignored the article by Noam Chomsky in my last post. Please answer in a way that shows you read it.

edit ten minutes later
    ------------------------------------------

CosmoQuest is a known disinfo site. Check out how the moderator squelched the discussions here when it became clear that the people who were supporting the official story were just going to end up looking silly.

https://forum.cosmoquest.org/showthread.php?87594-Chinese-space-walk-conspiracy/page2
    https://forum.cosmoquest.org/showthread.php?49821-The-CIA-and-cocaine-smuggling

Last edited: May 7, 2018
  19. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

And I put it to you if you think scientist's are paid to lie, the payment amount would be pidding compared to the amount they would be paid to really really lie and say we never went to the moon, or the moon rocks are fake, or what ever other garbage you propose

Of course they would need evidence for their claim and spend the rest of their life dodging the Men in Black

But hey with a few million in the bank and a 45 metre yacht who cares if your peers are also wishing you dead?

20. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

Worst conspiracy theory ever.

21. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

I'm saying that everything matches, the lunar samples, the tracking data, the radio transmissions, etc. etc. etc. The accumulated data would be abso-fucking-lutely im-fucking-possible to fake.

Well, I'm assuming that a bunch of loons on the Internet don't.

What you have never addressed is the correlation of data from thousands of different sources. Even if some of them were questionable, that wouldn't begin to refute the vast, vast, vast accumulation of evidence for the moon landings. When you have refuted every data source you can reasonably conclude that the landings didn't happen. You haven't even started.

22. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

Bob, they only have gotchas to work with, and most of those are pathetic.

23. David C On planet earth Registered Senior Member

Liar. You know I'm not doing that. You are a deceptive obfuscating spammer.

So let me get this totally straight. Your "rebuttal" to the rocks, peer reviewed to multiple levels, analysed by thousands of the world's geologists and petrologists, is that they are all lying?

You fraud. Even somebody as deluded as you cannot possibly believe that hopelessly ridiculous assertion.

No spammer, that's not how it works! YOU tell me how every geologist is lying and damn well PROVE it. Several thousand consistent documents from thousands of different people from multiple countries doesn't get arm waved away by the likes of you. You have no relevant experience, no credibility, zero integrity, you frequently lie, you pretend you haven't seen things, when you have done dozens of times, you divert, avoid questions and large posts, you never concede any rebuttal.

You are a complete fraud.

Total bullshit. None of the thousands of geologists are discredited.

No spammer. We're still doing the rocks not your irrelevant diversions

No it isn't. It is a site that demands idiot conspiracy theorists answer questions. You didn't. You never do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.