We never went to the moon.

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by Ryndanangnysen, Mar 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. billvon Valued Senior Member

What does he know about the Van Allen radiation belts? Poser.

Now, if his name was FatAlley, and he lived in his Mom's basement, then he might be taken seriously.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. exchemist Valued Senior Member

"Prove me wrong!" The cry of the crank down the ages.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Next up: the Galileo Gambit?

joepistole likes this.
  8. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

No one and no amount logic or evidence can change your mind, it is useless to try. It doesn't matter in the slightest on any level what you believe. This is pitiful and boring.

joepistole likes this.
  9. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

Here's the anomaly that proves the hoax by itself. At the 2:35 time mark air caused by the astronaut's approach makes the flag move.

"Apollo 15 flag, facing air resistance; proving the fraud of alleged manned moon landings."

Here's the proof that it had already started moving when he was too far away from it to touch it.

Initial Apollo 15 Flag Movement

Here's a long discussion on this issue.
    http://www.politicalforum.com/moon-landing/362999-air-caused-flag-move-so-obviously-studio.html

I say the pro-Apollo people on that thread who have the attitude that they proved the footage was taken on the moon haven't proven anything. I know you people are going to automatically agree with them but the viewers can decide for themselves.

10. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

I've decided for myself that you're a loon.

11. billvon Valued Senior Member

He hit it as he hopped by. Simple.

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Or it was buried in very dry fine particulate matter that didn't hold very well. Earth soil packs because it has moisture.

13. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

Are you saying it was ground vibration? If that had been the case, the pole and support rod would have moved and that would have caused the flag to move. Movement of the pole and support rod obviously wasn't what made the flag move.

14. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Really?

How much "microscopic" movement would be needed in the pole before the much more flexible flag started to move?

15. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

The title of this thread is ok, but it'd be better if the thread was a confession piece.
    I'll go first

I never went to the moon. I was born in Denmark in '79, so I never got the chance.

16. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

There would have to be noticable movement of the pole and support rod. Also, if the pole and rod had caused the movement, the nature of the movement of the flag would have been different. The tip wouldn't have moved back and forth with no noticable movement of the upper part. The upper part would have caused the tip to move. The movement is perfectly consistent with its having been hit with a wall of air.

17. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

Mythbusters testing how the flag waves in atmosphere vs vacuum.

18. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

He'll probably write it off as another conspiracy after conspiracy after conspiracy etc etc etc

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

19. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Nope.

Really?
    And you can show this... how?

20. billvon Valued Senior Member

I love how moon conspiracy theorists are absolutely positive that they know how everything on the Moon works - but are equally convinced that NASA doesn't. Generally such claims serve merely to highlight the poster's ignorance.

21. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Exactly!
    Galileo was a well-known scientist yet HE never went to the Moon. Doesn't that prove FF is right?

22. FatFreddy Registered Senior Member

It's just common sense. If the rod and pole move, the flag will move according to the way the rod and pole move. There is no visible movement of the rod and pole. The flag has very visible movement. If the rod and pole had made it move, they would have had very visible movement too.

The origin of the movememt of the flag would have started where it was connected to the rod and pole if the rod and pole and made it move.

This video...

...was shown to be sophistry by this video a long time ago.

23. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

In other words you're just making crap up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.