What are the freemasons?

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by witnessjudgejury, Nov 18, 2005.

1. duendy Registered Senior Member

HI, If I read you right, you seem to be saying your ware of being indoctrinated from very young and as a result feel you have multiple personalities and depression?

The research I have done have met me with some accounts of Illuminati cruelty of children so as to disassociate tem from feelings. reading tis so disturbed me that i found it hard to read it too closely

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

The Masons were a fraternal society of (duh) masons, stoneworkers, artisans, etc, began in the middle ages and renaissance. They used symbols extensively, and are the archetypical "secret society" thing. That's about it, as far as reality goes.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. witnessjudgejury Banned Banned

Ah, but what is the cornerstone that the builders rejected?

Will the organization deny that they performed rituals to bring back the many times resurrected god Osiris, God of the underworld. Of course they would, but their lying.

I am a Taurus and have a triangle in my forehead, and it is no uncertain truth that the inhabited world I live in has truly become the underworld.

But, why is it that when I choose to think about something, my mind automatically says to itself:
    "Let's think about this".

A thought: You cannot rule the world properly with deception as your organization wishes to do. A house divided against itself will fall. Of course, I would not hand a loaded weapon to a child either, but, deception is destruction, by definition.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. witnessjudgejury Banned Banned

Do freemasons deny that they worship Osiris and Isis?
    Do they deny that the illuminatti placed Osiris symbol on the dollar bill with the pyramid and the eye of RA, the "all seeing eye" and underneath, placed the words "NEW WORLD ORDER"?
    Do they deny that they have destroyed the Christian church, the only hope for salvation of a soul by haveing the christian leaders join a group which worships foreign Gods and prosperity.

The evidence is clear and has been provided above.

What would the God Osiris "God of the Dead", "God of the Underworld", able to give life and allow others to enter his place where he dwells, do if he were evoked, invoked, called back into existence and resurrected as is possible as documented by egyptian theology?

First he would call out "Who has disturbed me from my rest, and what do you want"?.

Now, if he found this worldwide group which is obviously the only group which could have done such a thing, and the group denies calling him or says, "we were just playing, go back to your rest".

He would punish each and every one of them to death and would put their souls in a place where they could never disturb him again.

Was Jesus Christ the resurrected Osiris?

8. duendy Registered Senior Member

'Jesus' is a mythical character which is a follow on from many other pagan godmen, ecept with te co-joining tat motif onto Judaic mythic elements, so as to appeal to a wider audience!

the deeper mean of 'godman'is very ancient. originally 'he' is son/lover/consort of the Goddess, and also represent te fertilizinfg wild aspect of Nature, and Moon, and/or Sun, and cycles of Nature and psychdelic mushroom!

What Judaic Christianity did/does is bascially literalize myth and historicizes it . so for example te Christian faits's CENTRA tenet is in the Resurrection of Jesus Christ----which supposedly actually happened once in history

The Illuminati may or may not be literalists--but i am suree they are divorced from a deeper understanding of the myth of godman because of their actions, and need for total cpntrol over others and Nature

9. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

psychadelic mushrooms? duendy, what is it with you?
    psychadelic mushrooms AND the illuminate???
    duendy, do you consider your self a suspicious person?

10. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

witnessjudgejury, at the below site, novus ordo seclorum is translated as "new order of the ages," not "new world order." It was meant to refer to the new age of American power and prosperity. Which could mean many things, I guess, to different people.

http://www.greatseal.com/mottoes/seclorum.html

Also, if the freemasons were as and powerful as some of you say, they wouldn't care if their secrets got out. Secrets aren't the secret of their success, money and power are.

11. Adstar Valued Senior Member

witnessjudgejury your grand father was a mason. Well i have heard that joining masonry carries with it a curse that lasts for generations. I don't know if that it true or how many generations that curse lasts. But maybe you do have a demon? Maybe you need to have it driven from your body?

This is an interesting exchange between a mason who thinks masonry is christian and someone who knows better. Have a read you will find it interesting.

EMAIL FROM HIGH-RANKING FREEMASON
    As a Christian I will pray for you.... I will pray that your lies will end regarding freemasonry. As a member of the Knights Templar I can state categorically you are wrong in your allegations. I am a prayer warrior. I will fast and pray that your lies will be removed from the web in some miraculous way... In the name of Jesus Christ may you see the truth and your blindness be removed. You owe your religious freedom to my masonic ancestors who established this nation under God that you may worship as you desire... If your research were unbiased by your tainted preconcieved notions, you would find you owe more to masonry than you could ever believe, all of it inspired by Christ and the New Testament..... The great cathedrals of europe were dedicated by faithful workers for Christ all masons. The temple of solomon created by the hands of Masons read your bible. My great grandfather was an operative mason which means he was a builder with stone. His children were also they were members of lodges in scotland and here in this country. They were all god-fearing Christians and are rolling over in their graves at your lies..... You will have to repent this at the Great Throne Judgement. I will also pray that God will forgive you your slander and lies.
    >
    >Douglas M. Martin D.D.S.
    > President Douglas M. Martin DDS, Inc.
    > FAAID, FICOI, Diplomate ABOI/ID

CUTTING EDGE RESPONSE
    First of all, you must understand something: I have many of Mason's formerly secret books and have read them, underlined in them, and spent hours cataloging them. Let me quote you some of the Masonic writings. Remember, I have each of these books I quote you, so I did not get the information "second-hand".

Manly P. Hall -- "When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly handle energy." [Manly P. Hall, The Lost Keys of Freemasonry,]

Hmm, so you guys worship Lucifer? Amazing

Now, let us turn to the definitive Masonic author, writing in the book, Morals and Dogma, which is the training manual for each of the 33 degrees of Freemasonry. This is the man to whom much praise by subsequent Masonic authors have given such praise and adulation; Pike is the man whose large statute graces the Masonic Temple in Washington, D.C.; Pike is the man lauded by Kessinger Occult & Freemason Publisher, "If you want to understand Freemasonry, you must understand Albert Pike".

Albert Pike -- "The Apocalypse is, to those who receive the nineteenth Degree, the Apotheosis of that Sublime Faith which aspires to God alone, and despises all the pomps and works of Lucifer."

In other words, that mean old dirty God, the equal but opposite of Satan, despises all the pomps and works of Lucifer. On page 567, Pike says that, while Satan created this world, the soul of man emanated from God, thus setting up a very long conflict between God and Satan. Then, Pike launches into a defiant and glorious defense of Lucifer.

Albert Pike -- "Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual or selfish souls? Doubt it not! for traditions are full of Divine Revelations and Inspirations: and Inspiration is not of one Age nor of one Creed. Plato and Philo also, were inspired." [Morals and Dogma, p. 321; Lucifer similarly glorified on page 567]

Right here, Masonry is proven to be NOT-Christian, as Jesus said so emphatically: "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." [John 14:6] You cannot believe other religions are as valid as Christianity and still think you are a Christian; on the other hand, you can certainly "think" you are a Christian, but whether you get into heaven depends upon whether the Lord Jesus Christ recognizes you as His own.

Now, let us see what Pike has to say about Jesus Christ. The Bible tells us to "test the spirits, to see if they are from God". [1 John 4:1]

Albert Pike -- "The Light could not unite with darkness. It but put on the appearance of a human body, and took the name of Christ in the Messiah, only to accommodate itself to the language of the Jews ... He suffered in appearance only ... the person of Jesus having disappeared ..." [Morals and Dogma, p. 567;]

This quote from Pike directly, completely, and perfectly fulfills the Biblical definition of Antichrist, because Pike just separated the human body of Jesus from His Divine Nature. Listen to the Biblical definition of Antichrist: "By this you may know the Spirit of God; every spirit which acknowledges and confesses the fact that Jesus Christ actually has become man and has come in the flesh is of God [has God for its source]. And every spirit which does not acknowledge and confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh, but would sever Him, is not of God. this is the spirit of antichrist." [1 John 4:2-3, Amplified Bible Commentary]
    Pike has just said Jesus only put on the appearance of human, and that he "disappeared", [while the Christ Consciousness left him to go to the next Avatar, I am sure]. Your gig is up, my friend. The facts are the facts and the Bible is quite clear, as are Pike's teachings on Jesus Christ. You are left without a fig leaf. Masonic teachings are NOT Christian; they are Antichrist.

"Who is such a liar as he who denies that Jesus is the Christ, the Messiah? He is the antichrist, the antagonist of Christ, who habitually denies and refuses to acknowledge the Father and the Son. No one who habitually denies and disowns the Son even has the Father." {1 John 2:22-23, Amplified Bible Commentary}. Masonry makes such a big deal of worshipping God, but then turns right around to disown His Son, Jesus Christ. The Bible says you do not even have the Father, either!

You talk about Truth; let's see what Pike had to say about Truth.

Albert Pike --Masonic Lying -- "A Spirit that loves wisdom and contemplates the Truth close at hand, is forced to disguise it, to induce the multitudes to accept it ... Fictions are necessary to the people ... the truth must be kept secret and the masses need a teaching proportional to the imperfect reason." [Morals and Dogma, p. 103]

In other words the masses need to be lied to. But, Pike is talking about lying only to the non-masonic population, surely; we must assume he would not counsel Masonic leaders to lie deliberately to lower-level Masonic brethren, right? After all, those lower-level brethren so look up to their Masonic superiors as to place them on a very high pedestal. Surely, no Mason would deliberately lie to his brethren?

Listen to Pike again: "Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled; to conceal the Truth, which it calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it ." So Masonry jealously conceals its secrets and intentionally leads conceited interpreters astray." [Morals and Dogma, p. 104-5; Emphasis added]
    Therefore, Masonry deliberately lies to its own lower-level people! Masonry "uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead." [Pike's words, not mine]

The Bible has some very important -- eternally important -- statements about lying.

"Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;" [Colossians 3:9]
    "... no lie is of the truth." [1 John 2:21] You speak glibly of the "truth" and yet defend an organization that deliberately lies to its lower-level members!
    "And there shall in no wise enter into it [eternal Heaven] any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie:" [Revelation 21:27; no liar will ever enter into Heaven; do you still have the gall to call yourself 'Christian'?]
    "For without [Heaven] are ... sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie." [Revelation 22:15]

Once again, the gig is up; Freemasonry has exposed itself as Antichrist, and has counseled lying, and admittedly worships Lucifer. Do you still think you are a Christian?

Let us see more teaching about Jesus Christ.
    Pike teaches that Jesus was from an inferior line of beings, created by Ialdabaoth, who had himself been created by the god Buthos, sexually uniting with Wisdom. [Morals and Dogma, p. 653, teachings of the 26th Degree]
    But, the Bible says Jesus Christ was never created, that He existed from Eternity Past. Further, the human Jesus was not conceived as the result of a sexual union, but without a sexual union [Luke 1:30-37]

Pike first says that Freemasonry is not a religion [page 161, teachings of the 10th Degree], but then he turns around to instruct Masons of the 13th and 14th Degrees that Freemasonry IS a religion [pages 213, 219, Morals and Dogma] Then, on page 224, Pike says that "religion must be mixed with error" [lying].

Whom, besides Lucifer, does Freemasonry worship? Pike says on page 718, teachings of the 28th Degree, that Masonry worships Nature, and then on page 776, he says Masons worship the Sun. Pike's revelation perfectly fits the Biblical definition of a Pagan: "... they exchanged the truth of God for a lie and worshipped and served the creature rather than the Creator ..."
    [Romans 1:25]

By Biblical definition, Freemasonry is PAGAN.
    In this same section, the Apostle Paul, speaking under the influence of the Holy Spirit, tells us exactly what type of people these creature worshippers are. Listen carefully: "... they became futile and godless in their thinking with vain imaginings, foolish reasoning, and stupid speculations, and their senseless minds were darkened. Claiming to be wise, they became fools; professing to be smart, they made simpletons of themselves." [Romans 1:21b-22, Amplified Bible Commentary].

As I read the writings of Pike and other authors, I can see the stupid speculations and downright pagan teachings. Pike has professed to possess the highest of all spiritual light, but the Bible calls him "stupid" a "fool", and a "simpleton".

Pike then says that Masonry is identical with the Ancient Mysteries, [p. 624, 28th Degree]. This statement is damning, because God brought into physical annihilating judgment all the Ancient Mysteries, from Babylon to Egypt, to Rome, to Greece, to the child-sacrficing Druids. Yet, Freemasonry says it is identical with them! Do you still want to stand by your statement that you are Christian?

The Freemason Bible says that God created the heavens and the earth [Genesis 1:26-27]. Well, this must be the lie reserved for the ignorant masses, because Pike says Adam and Eve were created by the Prince of Darkness and of Demons [p. 566, teachings of the 26th Degree]

Who is the God, of whom you so lovingly speak? Pike identifies him thusly: "The true name of Satan, the Kabalists say, is that of Yahweh reversed; for Satan is not a black god, but the negation of God ... For the Initiates, this is not a Person, but a Force ..." [Morals and Dogma, p. 102, 3rd Degree; Emphasis added]

Once again, Masonry perfectly fulfills one of the identifying marks of Antichrist. Listen: "But in his estate shall he [Antichrist] honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not ..." [Daniel 11:38] The true Jew worships the God of the Bible, Who is clearly shown to be a Person, not a force. But, Antichrist shall worship the "god of forces". Just like Freemasonry worships a god of "Force".

Freemasonry also teaches the following about Jesus Christ: 1) "Jesus received his wisdom from Gnosis" [p. 563, 26th Degree]. Gnosticism was one of the heresies Paul and the Apostles battled. The Bible says that Jesus Christ is the Creator of all things, that by Him and His Wisdom, everything was created [John 1:1]. Once again, Freemasonry is discovered to be teaching pagan nonsense rather than Biblical Truth. 2) Jesus is the same as other great spiritual lights in history, like Plato [p. 539, 26th Degree]. 3) Jesus is not unique at all, despite acknowledging that Jesus claimed to be unique. Masonry has just called Jesus Christ a liar! Do you still want to call yourself a Christian?

Freemasonry also teaches the age-old Satanic lie that reality is not the same for everyone, but that it changes with each person. I would like to see you drive an automobile with this mentality; when you crash into that car crossing your path, whose reality would win out, yours or the other driver?

Listen to Pike: "Perfect truth is not attainable anywhere ... God is as man conceives Him, the reflected image of man himself." [p. 223, teachings of the 14th Degree]
    What was that again? "God is as man conceives Him, the reflected image of man himself". You had better check your Bibles, for God revealed this about Himself: "... if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them." [2 Corinthians 4:3-4] Jesus Christ is the image of God. [The image of God spoken of in Genesis 1:26-27 is an eternal spirit and the ability to think and reason]. But, standard occultism twists this Genesis verse into saying that man is divine, that every man has a "divine spark" in him, and that man can become god.

Freemasonry once again is proven to be standard occultism, as Pike said it was, "identical to all the ancient mysteries" [p. 624]

Jesus said "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life, no man cometh unto the Father but by Me" [John 14:6] This statement means that Truth is Personified in Jesus Christ, as is His Word, the Bible. Truth, therefore, shares the same attributes of Jesus Christ, specifically His Perfection, His unchanging nature, and His supreme existence throughout the universe. Yet, look what Freemasonry says about Truth:

"Perfect truth is not attainable anywhere." [Morals and Dogma, p. 223, 3rd Degree]

"Truths are not eternal, but meant for a period of time only". [p. 37, 2nd Degree].

Boy, has the New Age Movement really latched on to this lie big-time! Further, our Public School System has taught this lie to our young people, so that they really believe that the "truths" of 2,000 years ago do not apply in this 20th Century. Now, I know where the New Agers and the school system got this lie -- from Masonry. You all are going to be mightily surprised on Judgment Day to discover that God never changes, never changes His mind, and never lets mortal man with death in his mouth to decide which commandments he wants to obey!

"Truth is different things to different people" [p. 165, 10th Degree].

Once again, you will discover that God never, ever changes, and that every Word He uttered was complete, absolute Truth. As Jesus said, "My words shall never pass away" [Matthew 24:35; Mark 13:31; Luke 21:33]

Listen to Pike describe Masonic truth:
    "The Sun and Moon of the Alchemists concur in perfecting and giving stability to the Philosophical Stone. They correspond to the two columns of the Temple, Jachin and Boaz. The Sun is the hieroglypical sign of the Truth because it is the source of the Light." [Morals and Dogma, p. 776, teaching of the 28th Degree].
    Once again, you are the "pagans" worshipping the created object, rather than the Creator; a true Christian will acknowledge that Jesus Christ is the Truth, just as He claimed to be.

I can hear the Apostle Paul calling you from Romans 1:21-25 --- "godless in thinking", "stupid", "claiming to be wise", "senseless minds that are darkened", "simpletons".
    Do you still want to claim Freemasonry is Christian?

Eternal Life Teachings. Since every religion has to answer the question of what lies beyond Death, Masonry is no exception. Let us see how Masons hope to attain eternal life:

"... sacrifices to God are good works ..." [Morals and Dogma, p. 219, 5th Degree]

Saved by works, eh? Is that why Masonry does so many good works in the community -- such as Children's Burn Center -- because you all are trying to earn your way into Heaven? The Bible says it is impossible to please God with our good works, and we cannot earn our way into Heaven by them. Listen:
    "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works ..." [Ephesians 2:8-9] Further, we are told God hates the good works of man when they are offered as a means of pleasing Him or of obtaining salvation. "But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousness are as filthy rags;" [Isaiah 64:6]

Pike continuesrevealing Masonic teaching:

"The Initiate was regarded as the favorite of the Gods. For him alone Heaven opened its treasures ... the sweet hope which we have in death of passing to a more fortunate state ... participation in the Mysteries is the finest of all things and the source of the greatest blessings. The happiness promised there was not limited to this mortal life; but it extended beyond the grave. There a new life was to commence, during which the Initiate was to enjoy a bliss without alloy and without limit. The Corybantes promised eternal life to the Initiates of the Mysteries of Cybele and Atys ... After Lucius had, by the grace of Isis, recovered his human form, the Priest said to him, 'Calamity hath no hold on those whom our Goddess hath chosen for her service, and whom her majesty hath vindicated'. And the people declared that he was fortunate to be 'thus after a manner born again, and at once betrothed to the service of the Holy Ministry." [Morals and Dogma, p. 386-88]

I reiterate: The Ancient Mysteries have all been physically judged and annihilated by God. Yet, Freemasonry not only states that it is identical to these Mysteries, they continue to revel in that pagan pigpen. Here, they falsely stated that "participation in the Mysteries is the finest of all things and the source of the greatest blessings".

Further, in all Masonic teaching on attaining eternal life, both with Pike and other authors, I have read all about every pagan god and goddess in history. And yet ---
    I have not once heard or seen the name of Jesus Christ mentioned! This fact is amazing, since there is no way to the Father except through Jesus Christ! Of all the facts about Freemasonry that astounds me is its almost total, absolute elimination of any mention of Jesus Christ; how, then, can you claim to be Christian? "Christian" was coined in the early Church to mean "followers of Jesus Christ".

Wait a minute! I know how you can still call yourself Christian! You are followers of "The Christ", the coming superman avatar, the Antichrist whose Biblical definition Masonry fits perfectly. You have redefined the word, "Christian", while the "ignorant masses" have not caught on. Of course, that makes perfect sense now that I think about it; you are a "Christian" because you are a follower of the coming "Christ" -- Antichrist.

You say you are a Prayer Warrior. Since you are obviously not praying to Jesus Christ -- and why would you, since He is an "inferior god" created by Ialdoboath -- to whom are you praying? I suggest your praying is perfectly described by Jesus Christ:

"The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself …" [Luke 18:11] This Pharisee thought he was praying to God and that God heard him; instead, Jesus said that his prayer was to "himself". He was praying only to himself!! The prayers of this Pharisee were going no further upward than the ceiling!
    Since your eternal soul is so very precious, I would hope and pray that you will thoughtfully meditate on the following very frightening Scripture uttered by Jesus Christ:

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

On the Great White Throne Judgment Day, Jesus Christ will be forced to make this statement to all Freemasons. "You call me 'Lord, Lord', and yet believe I am an inferior created god, created by another inferior god, Ialdoboath . You have done many mighty good works on your communities, and yet, you have denied My Deity, My Words, and My commandments. You have deliberately lied to your members, to the world at large, and to yourselves. You have created only iniquity."

Then, Jesus Christ will have no choice but to reject you, just as you rejected Him in your nefarious teachings. Jesus will grant you for eternity the choice you have made during your lifetime -- an eternal state that does not include Him. Unfortunately, your eternal state will be Hell, and it breaks my heart to say this.

Please recognize your tremendous error, and turn, while "Today is still called today", and repentance is still available.

May God Richly Bless You Through Jesus Christ,

David Bay, Cutting Edge Ministries

Thus ends my email reply to Dr. Martin. When I suddenly realized how it is that Freemasonry could call themselves "Christian" even though they deny all Biblical truth about Jesus, and even though they teach doctrine that completely fulfills the Biblical definition of Antichrist, I felt a huge ray of sunshine shining on the entire scene before me.

Of course, Freemasons can consider themselves to be "Christian", because they have deftly redefined the word! Christian does not mean a follower of Jesus Christ, as everyone else assumes it means; rather, the Freemason defines "Christian" as one who is awaiting the soon appearance of their "Christ", the New Age superman, whom some occult authors have had the courage to call, "Antichrist"!

Why wasn't it obvious to me before? The name, "Jesus" appears nowhere in the word, "Christian". Therefore, the word is wide open to reinterpretation! And Masons have reinterpreted it mightily.

I call upon all Masonic men who consider themselves to be Christian, to re-consider in light of this information! Certainly, the Southern Baptist Convention has much to re-consider in this regard. They have endorsed Freemasonry to the extent that many of their Pastors are Freemasons, many of their Deacons are Freemasons, and many of their members are Freemasons.
    The huge majority of Freemasons have one thing in common with the huge majority of Christians -- they do not read their own writings.

But, we at The Cutting Edge Ministries have read these books, underlined in them, and study them thoroughly. We know what their formerly secret teachings are, and now we realize why they were so adamant for so long in keeping them secret. If men and women really knew what they taught, in their secret councils, they would rise up as one to insist the organization be outlawed.

Freemasonry has been the leading force in moving the world toward the One-World Government, Religion, and Economy of Antichrist. If you have been paying attention to world affairs in the least little bit, you will know we are nearly there. Freemasonry comprises the greatest threat to our lives, liberty, and religious freedom of any organization on earth. We need to rise up as one to demand that our Fathers, Husbands, and friends get out of the Lodge now -- they have been repeatedly lied to by their own Masonic leaders. The entire Masonic organization is corrupt with the kind of corruption only Lucifer himself could create.

Truly, the very fact that Freemasonry has been so successful in moving the world to the Kingdom of Antichrist is proof positive we are living in the last of the Last Days.

By David Bay

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

12. duendy Registered Senior Member

a sus-icious person? what do you mean by tis question?

13. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

You and your psychadelic mushrooms, illluminati, nature/female, luciferians and most importantly, the patriarch

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

No, because I don't know what a freemason is.

14. witnessjudgejury Banned Banned

Benny Hinn is a freemason. His show "christian" show on TBN is called:
    "THIS IS YOUR DAY".

Creflo Dollars show on TBN today had the premise: "Get angry at your suffering and lack of prosperity".

The poodle looking womans show on TBN today was about. "ENJOY YOUR LIFE".

Jesus Christ words were: "Take joy in your suffering".
    "pick up your cross daily".
    "present yourself a sacrifice for my names sake".
    "HE WHO LOVES THIS LIFE SHALL LOSE IT".

So who runs TBN, Jesus or freemasons?

It is said that every religion copys the things from Gods kingdom.
    Gods Trinity is "FATHER SON AND HOLY GHOST".

Freemasons Trinity is:
    "FATHER TIME, THE CELESTIAL VIRGIN, THE SERPENT"
    KING, QUEEN, PRINCE.

15. witnessjudgejury Banned Banned

More:

Pastor Creflo Dollor is so lost. He quotes Jesus as saying "money is the root of all evil" and then goes on to say it is not. You'll notice his last name is Dollar. Then he goes on to preach prosperity.

Jesus said:"The LOVE of money is the root of all evil".
    Obviously on christian televisioin it is true.
    The only human evils not rooted in money are psychotic rapists and horrible satanic type criminals whose motivations are related to spiritual things like their upbringing.

16. witnessjudgejury Banned Banned

I'm pretty sure I just watched Rod Parsley commit the unforgivable sin.
    Blasphemy against the holy spirit. This is the sin which will send you to hell for eternity without possibility for forgiveness on earth or in heaven.

He said that the holy spirit told him that "this is the generation that seeks the face of Jacob". He went down a long path of reasoning with his conclusion that this generation seeks the favor of God. He then preached prosperity for the remainder of the show. I don't think He mentioned the Lords name once.

17. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

it is vague question with a distinct critical and patronizing tone, my bad, i am sorry.

you seem to be defending magic mushrooms from an elite organisation of devil worshippers, this is not just a one of in this thread, it is a recurrent theme of your posts.

what i was really wanting to know was why this would be of such great importance for you.

about the freemasons, not really. i dont do conspiracy theories, i have no paranoid tendencies. i dont really care what they believe they are doing. they have their own reality just as i do just as you do. what does interest me is your reality and how the illuminate have gotten so entangled in your reality? why do you give them so much of your energy? AND how did mushrooms become so precious to you?

18. ellion Magician & Exorcist (93) Registered Senior Member

i missed this one
    are you suspicious, in general?

19. duendy Registered Senior Member

before 9/11 i had gotten into researching about UFOs ETs......when it happened i was on hgoliday in a beautiful quiet plac by the sea. and there i saw that unbleveable event, and it effected me deeply.....later was to gradually notice inconsistent and absurd shits and turns of the offical story. then i went to look at alternative news...........after some time my interest went onto other research...ten recently 7/7 happened. and i was shocked, and say the same BS going down. so i decided that tistime i sa gonna be like fukin Columbo and not let go....
    THE i was to find the occultic 'signature' all over '9/11' and '7/7' and it blew me fukin way. very disturbed me--still does, but i couldn't ignore about the Illuminati no more

why interest in shrooms )))))))))))))))))))))))))))?.....not enough words. you simple MUST take them, have you?

20. Adstar Valued Senior Member

21. witnessjudgejury Banned Banned

Should I have said: "Christian" television?
    TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network) calls it Christian Television.
    Many Masons call themselves Christians but deny christ.
    Please learn how to read and discern.

Here are a few words about the trinity of the freemason, illuminatti, and Satanism.
    FATHER TIME, TRAVAILING VIRGIN, SERPENT.

Father Time dies when the archeangel sets his feet on the earth and declares: "There will be time no longer".
    The Serpent is cast into outer darkness and the lake of fire for eternity.
    2/3 of their trinity is history, how can they survive?

Here is an awesome web page on the matter. It was first published in 1910.

http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/trinity.html

22. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Well i have heard that joining masonry carries with it a curse that lasts for generations. I don't know if that it true or how many generations that curse lasts. But maybe you do have a demon? Maybe you need to have it driven from your body?

Adstar, your gullibility never ceases to amaze. Curses?

23. Dinosaur Rational Skeptic Valued Senior Member

The Masons are essentially a fraternity for adults. They have a decent belief system based on Christian principles.

They promise to be loyal and helpful to their fellow men, but especially to their Masonic brothers.

Lodge meetings often result in meeting new friends and making contacts useful for business purposes.