What do Christians think about Islam

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Michael, May 29, 2009.

1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

The Quran does not endorse any miracles as such, it talks about ayats [signs] rather than mojeza [miracle]. Jesus is not singled out in the Quran, although I hear that tradition has it that Mohammed considered him his most favorite prophet.

In Muslims, Jesus is known as Ruhullah or the spirit of God. Moses is Kalimullah or the one to whom God spoke, Abraham is Khalilullah [friend of God] Seth is Nabiullah [Prophet of God], Adam is Safiullah [the Chosen one]

Source: Izala Auham, p. 257; Ruhani Khaza’in, vol. 3, p. 229.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. -ND- Human Prototype Registered Senior Member

Yes it is, however it is as possible as saying this is all a dream. (most odds against) Muslims believe that when the end of the world will come Jesus will return, I don't know where u heard your bs from.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

I understand what most Muslims believe, but, it's no more likely than what Christians believe.

As for "most odds against" ... there are no more or no less odds against anything. It's actually equally as likely that God was Jesus as it is Jesus was not God.

This is the reason why Christians think Muslims are following Satan into hell - the only path to salvation is through Jesus the Son.
    What do you think about that?
    Is it good for Christians to teach their children that Muslims are following the path of Satan?
    Do you think it's a good thing to teach children that Mohammad was possessed by Satan (or more likely WAS Satan)?
    Do you think it's good for Christians to teach their children that the Qur'an is the work of the Devil?
    Could teaching children to these things, which all Christians do think about Mohammad and The Qur'an, is a good thing?

On the side, as a monotheist, what do you think about Japanese polytheism? I mean, Japanese worship multiple gods. Actually millions of Gods and Goddesses. Would you agree that their polytheistic beliefs are as likely to be true as your monotheistic one?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Adstar Valued Senior Member

Yes all People that come to the knowledge of Good and Evil.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

8. Adstar Valued Senior Member

Exactly.

But the islamic god is limited and weak, he even needs his followers to wage jihad and win the world. While for us Christians Jesus will return with Power and Might and by His own Strengh He will make the all the nations His nations.

9. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

I think that when the shit goes down, its not going to depend on religion. Its going to be more personal than that.

10. Adstar Valued Senior Member

I have never heard a Christian state that muhammed (accursed be his name) was satan himself. I certainly don't think he was.

Correction.
    think about Muslims? = Wrong
    think about islam? = Correct

Yes it is good. If they thought they where true followers of the God of Abraham then they themselves would already have one foot in the eternal lake of fire.

Correction: Just because someone is a muslim does not mean they are demon possessed. Being deceived does not automatically mean being possessed.

Oh definitely warn them against the lies muslims believe in. But to avoid muslims is to be rebelling against The Messiah's Call to love even your enemies and to share the truth of Jesus with all men. Christians cannot do this by avoiding the lost and deceived.

11. Adstar Valued Senior Member

True religion is a personal thing between God and the individual. And in the end each individual will face God by himself. Not as religious or denominational or racial or cultural Blocks.

12. Adstar Valued Senior Member

I am a Christian. And i have stated before on several occasions that there has never been a Christian country in this world. Now there are nations that have in their history had false christianity as a influential part of their power structures. But never has there ever been a Christian nation on earth.

One eyed view here. The islamic world is full of sin.

They may use false christians who believe in the catholic doctrines of justifiable war but not true Christians who believe Jesus.

Correction:
    demonize Muslims = Wrong
    demonize islam = Correct

And rightfully so, for it is an evil deception.

This thread is about what "Christians think about islam"

Wrong. I believe Jesus. Therefore Christianity lives. Truth lives irrespective of how many people believe it. Did truth cease to exist when Noah was the only one who believed? As Jesus prophesised about the end times:

Matthew 24
    But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

You think you are safe huddled in with the millions of islam? Your very numbers should be a cause of fear within you. Like those who mocked Noah for his faith in God should have feared.

True Christianity never supports imperialism. And ones who refuse to ever take up arms will never commit genocide. It is those who like you who are one in spirit with Malcom X ( Who you quoted with agreement) who hate the love of the truth. They are the ones used by the satanic elites. Both the west and islam are tools of satan, he laughs at both of you cause he has secured your demise.

1 John 5
    19 We know that we are of God, and the whole world lies under the sway of the wicked one.

13. Adstar Valued Senior Member

satanic elite.

And it is a well kept secret, because even thought there is proof out there. The fact causes so much fear in people that they will willingly resist and run away from this truth. It is not the satanic elite's smartness at hiding themselves and being secretive that has covered their tracks, it is the unwillingness of people to believe that such evil controls their societies and the world.

14. Adstar Valued Senior Member

It is both muslims importing it and america being only too willing to export it. Supplying the depraved minds of muslims makes money.

You would be surprised how some young and good looking pakistani students make money to support their studies. They ride around in the back of little enclosed taxies and rent themselves out to be sodomised by men who grow their beards nice and long and dutifully attend their mosques every friday. So much for the deluded belief that the islamic world is the last remaining God fearing and righteous society in the world.

All Praise The Ancient of Days

15. Adstar Valued Senior Member

Now this is where you fall down in your logic Michael, this is where you allow your emotion to overcome your thinking.

There is no way that anyone who believes in God and genuinely believes in the view of God they have received can ever make a statement that a belief that is in opposition to what they genuinely believe is equal in validity to the view they have.

It is not about racism or bigotry or any of the type. It is a matter of faith.

Christians believe that there is only one way to eternity with God and that is through believing Jesus and accepting the atonement he has provided for the forgiveness of our sins.

All other beliefs that run counter to this cannot be accepted as having equal validity.

16. Adstar Valued Senior Member

How firm you are in your beliefs. Not very.

Or is it just a case of "because i cannot understand why then i will declare it impossable" which leads to the conclusion that God can only be something that you can understand. Which leads to your god being a god of your own creation. Or one that has been taylor made for you to accept.

17. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

No believer of God would further such lies against others. Do you not know, God's curse is on the liars and those speak of things which they have no knowledge of? The Islamic world, by far is the only civilization in the world which opposes perversion and the sins of the People of Lot. Infact, that is the very word used in Muslim languages 'qaum e lut', people of Lot, to describe them.

So tell us then, you or your friend Michael, what is the truth? Does Islam prohibit this or allow this? Do pious Muslims engage in it or do they punish it? Both of you are speaking from both sides of your mouths.

Look how the Christians ally with Atheists (or Scientologists) here in this thread. Look how easily they are moved to hatred. There is nothing of love here, only vilification of Muslims, a nation of millions of pious men and women. Love, we see the full extent of your 'Love.' Just as the natives of America, Australia, Canada, etc. felt it and as our enslaved brothers from Africa witnessed it.

May Allah swt guide us all to His infinite Mercy. Ameen.

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

And we have yet another theist bashing thread masquerading as a discussion

19. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

Indeed, SAM, Indeed. Look how quickly some members are able to turn us against each other. You would think that religious people would support each other as we are all minorities on this forum.

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Never mind DH

Its up to us to recognise the divisive tactics of some and lead by example

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

21. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

You mean people like the Japanese right? Or the Hindu. Or the people of Easter Island. Or the Baha'i. Or the Ahmadiyya. Or maybe the Sufi? The Zoroastrian? The Buddhist etc....

Pray the Christians aren't right because if so, you will wake up in Hell and spend eternity there.

Oh and SAM, it is discussion and it has been following the OP quite directly.

22. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

Yeah, the one where you tell me that the Japanese Shinto religion is wrong and if you worship multiple Gods perhaps you'll be punished by God. Then you have the gull to complain when it happens to your belief. And someone says it's wrong and you'll be the one punished by God.

As for DH, I feel sorry for you. Someone so brainwashed and spiteful. Reminds me a White Supremest at a Klan rally. Oh well, it's your bed, sleep in it.

Oh and everyone knows Pakistani people are The People of Lot.

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Sure it has. The Bahai and the Japanese are directly relevant to the topic.

As is this:

Who is "everyone"?

Oh wait, you're an atheist. No need to back up unsubstantiated claims with evidence. Carry on with the bullshit.