Absolutely Nothing: Atheists on What They Know About What They Pretend to Discuss

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Tiassa, Nov 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Apologies firstly Jan for only commenting on part of your stupidity, but I am at this stage a busy little Beaver giving my man cave a coat of paint.
    Firstly before we get onto your usual monumental and/or deceitful lies, while it was predictable that you would take solace in river's comments, you should know more about this character. The first thing is he is banned from the sciences sections for inane unsupported claims, similar to what you are making in the religious section. His gullibility and stupidity even surpasses yours...He once claimed here [because he read it in a book] that Alien species had at one time conducted there own little private atomic war on the planet Mars.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

You don't believe me? Go ask him yourself.
    And finally I would raise at this time, the truth in the old adage about "fools of a feather, gathering together"

Now on to your own unsupported nonsense, lies and insidious redefining of words to support your agenda.
    All your questions have been answered, they just don't support your agenda and IDer notions, its as simple as that. Reasons why dogs evolve into whales has been given, and for you to make the inane inference that because we don't actually see that with our eyes, therefor we cant be sure of it, is dumb my friend...plain and simply dumb...To say that macro and micro evolution are not two sides of the same coin is dumb my friend...plain and simply dumb, and nearly as dumb as river's atomic war on Mars between Alien species. Again though I suppose "fools of a feather, stay together"Are you also questioning the fact that the Sun is powered by fusion reactions? Have we ever grabbed a piece of the Sun to "verify" that fact? I mean the same questionable standards apply that you are applying to the facts of Darwinism and theory of evolution.

And finally my friend, I know with certainty that whatever reasoning, logic and facts are put to you, you will deny, like the little boy with his fingers in his ears and poking out his tongue .
    I wont have too much more to say Jan as I am busy, but the bottom line is that whatever you like to claim here, whatever your overlords tell you to say, and no matter how much and how many times you chose to ignore, in the big wide wonderful world out there, the facts and the truth remains, and Darwinism and the theory of evolution remain as accepted and evidenced backed fact. Your ranting, raving and preaching, your lies, your changing and redefining of words, your obtuseness and general stupidity will never change that fact.

Xelasnave.1947 likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

No, Imagination is Santa, the Easter Bunny, Cinderella, your sky daddy or magical spaghetti monster, Goldilocks, fairies at the bottom of the garden, etc etc etc etc

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Thank you oh divine one for at least placing me in the company of reasonably logical folk!

river does the same thing. You post some link refuting their nonsense or answering their questions, and they pretend to not see it, or simply deceitfully ignore it. Jan even threatened to report me for accusing him of redefining words to suit his agenda, claiming he did not....until I showed him one instant of him actually doing that...claiming that Atheism implies god exists!!! He is either a liar, or perhaps demented...if the latter, we need to help him in that regard...sad, a man of his age.
    best of luck for a straight honest response Alex, but you aint gonna get it!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Xelasnave.1947 likes this.
  8. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

I agree.

He is sulking with me for pointing out he should rest and recover from the severe crushing mainly administered by you and Billvon and I suspect is wrestling with the realisation he has been conned by the ID mob now that he has the evidence he has been asking for ...thanks particularly to Billvon as he took the time to cut up the matter in manageable portions for Jan such that now he clearly gets it, even though he is still wiggling from force of habit.

One thing I noticed which I thought odd was Jan saying he showed this thread to some other folk apparently... What's the deal there? Do you post here and then run down the pub to show your mates? Of course you dont? Does Q, W4U, Billvon, iceaura, well even river I imagine run off and show their posts to someone. I think we could open a separate thread to discuss Jans motivations there...must be that false ego he is having problems with...

I think he will be particularly upset with me for my latest thread re gods and astrology (I bet he isn't the only one actually) but after the crushing here won't raise a whimper in that thread.
    Which reminds me I must post a short video there for discussion.

I enjoyed your brilliant posts through out this thread but I try and hold back on my likes so as not to be accused of favoritism.
    Remember me to Scott and Tony if you are having a beer with them and above all stay safe.
    Alex

paddoboy likes this.
  9. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

paddoboy likes this.
  10. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

11. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Just one more comment during my coffee break.....

Michael 345 and Xelasnave.1947 like this.
  12. billvon Valued Senior Member

Right. And dog-thing to whale - they remained mammals.
    I listed the observations that prove it. (Note that "I don't understand observation" does not equate to "it cannot be observed.")
    Those fossils are all imagination? Things you can pick up and feel are imagination? Oxygen and carbon isotopes are imagination? Anatomy is imagination? You have an active . . . fantasy life.

paddoboy and Xelasnave.1947 like this.
  13. Jan Ardena OM!!! Valued Senior Member

So tell me, how do you know those other so called intermediates we’re actually intermediates?
    Could it be possible that they’re not.
    No you didn’t.
    You listed ‘other animals’.
    You’ve yet to answer the above question.
    No they’re not.
    It’s dull compared to yours.
    From goo the zoo.
    Do you accept the spontaneous generation theory, more previously known abiogenesis?

14. Jan Ardena OM!!! Valued Senior Member

Well it won’t paint itself mate.
    Then again if you leave it for a couple of billion years...
    Seems plausible compared to abiogenesis and darwinism.
    I think that’s a tad harsh.
    I wouldn’t put Alex on your level , when he’s sober.
    No they haven’t Paddo.
    You showed me a couple if sites, which assumed darwinism.
    Is that your evidence. Assumptions?
    At least Alex’s tried to explain macroevolution with an analogy of George Bush Jnr. Saying each change from birth to death is evidence for dogs to whales.
    A scientific fact you can’t be sure of.
    Well I’ll be a monkeys uncle!

Pun intended.
    So darwinism is obvious, to you.
    You don’t have to observe anything. You just mix and match similar animals, then decide which ones fit together the most.
    So because there is an abundance of life, the only explanation of that must be darwinism.
    Even though the star of the show mechanism can never be observed.
    Are you sure you’re not filling in the gap because you reject and deny God?
    You also believe in abiogenesis. Is that correlated to your denial and rejection of God also?
    I have noticed you can’t bear to refer to God as “God”. Is that a part of your denial and rejection as well?
    Well it must be, because you and all the pop scientists say so...

...Nah that kind of scrutiny doesn’t work for me.
    I bet you’re dying to redefine “disbelief”.

You walked straight into that one mate.
    What a wally!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
  15. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Universal Abiogenesis is a fact> once there was no life: Then later there was life.

A pity though that you don't apply your idiotic standards to your silly mythical sky daddy. Who created him? Oh, yeah, another bigger sky daddy

there there now

16. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Was thinking was going to read some trite comment on thinking outside the box

17. Jan Ardena OM!!! Valued Senior Member

You are a paragon of the scientific method.
    Me and my mates tip our hats to you.

18. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

Dirty pool.
    Alex

19. Jan Ardena OM!!! Valued Senior Member

Can’t you bare to say God?

20. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

On the bottles of holy water at the bottom of the bottle there is a direction...please open at the other end.
    Alex

paddoboy likes this.
  21. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Only in the eyes of some idiotic IDer/creationist ratbag.
    It as applicable as a hand in a glove when applied correctly to you and river.

Yes they have Jan, and its all been pointed out to you..which again makes you a liar. Although I bet you regard lying as quite alright when lying for your sky daddy myth and your overlords.

Those links and explantions from Billvon and others, yes. So much evidence, that the theory of evolution and Darwinism is now fact despite your ravings on a remote forum open to any Tom, Dick, Harry, river or Jan.

Darwinism and the theory of evolution is a fact as recognised world wide and accepted by near all the scientific world and even the Catholic church. You and your claims dont really matter, nor are they even heard or considered...beyond river of course

Having been found out as a liar and a troll, what you think or believe does not matter my friend.
    That sounds like desperation times have taken over with Jan...Wow!! I don't reject god because there is no evidence for him...or if you prefer, as much evidence as there is for Santa, the Easter bunny, Cinderella, etc etc etc
    Yes, and obviously to any right thinking person, universal Abiogenesis is also a fact. You know the drill...fluctuation in the quantum foam, the BB, decoupling of the superforce and creation of our most fundamental particles, atomic nuclei at around 3 minutes, simple elements at 380,000 years, stars and planets at around .half a billion years. You, me, Alex Billvon and yes even your overlords were born in the guts of stars as they went supernova and produced the heavier elements.
    In essence Jan your sky daddy is a superfluous myth, not needed in this day and age, and only clung to by those that still require a warm inner satisfaction and glow, rather then the absolute finality of death.
    The learned individuals you are attempting to deride, don't even know your name Jan and care even less about what some creationist needs to preach on science forums which allow him in the door.

Not sure what you're on about, other then your childish games now because you cannot prove what is false and totally mythical.

22. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

The question arises...why do you share this stuff with your mates?
    Alex

23. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Nice but not as good as the box upside down photo!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.