Absolutely Nothing: Atheists on What They Know About What They Pretend to Discuss

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Tiassa, Nov 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan Ardena OM!!! Valued Senior Member

No it’s not.
    Plus, as you said science can change.
    Truth, cannot change.
    Truth is the actual knowledge. Science seek to obtain knowledge. They are not the same.
    There’s your answer.
    You’ve yet to explain why you believe darwinism is a fact. You’re evading.
    I don’t think they are facts, and interested why people do. Most people who accept it as fact, cannot explain why they do. Just like ya’ll.
    Yet, like ya’ll, they are quick to insult those who don’t. As if you know something we don’t.
    So I’m asking folk why they accept it as a scientific fact, when it cannot even undergo the scientific method.

Why can’t you admit that you only believe it is a fact, and stop pretending it actually is?
    Are you Catholic?
    No?
    So why keep banging on about the CC. As though their acceptance of it means something.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

Sorry I forgot to mention the note on the top it says...see bottom for directions.
    Alex

Michael 345 likes this.
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

The truth...you couldn't handle the truth.
    Alexander

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Jan Ardena OM!!! Valued Senior Member

I find it funny that atheists will always conclude that Einstein didn’t really mean what he said.
    I’m sorry but “God doesn’t play dice...”, means God doesn’t play dice. Get over it.
    He had mad respect for Jesus.
    Get over it.
    He wasn’t an atheist.
    Get over it.
    He didn’t accept the idea of God which were promoted by religions. Neither do a lot of theists.
    Get over it.
    He was an impersonalist, similar to Spinoza. That is still theism.
    Get over it.

8. Jan Ardena OM!!! Valued Senior Member

You have forgotten the truth,

9. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

It is so very refreshing to come here each day Pardo and read you contributions.

Not only your news in science which I particularly enjoy but to find you giving Jan a good crushing.

He is really showing himself to be a bit of a rotter.

But wow today you really gave it to him, I can always tell when he has been crushed as his gibberish goes up a couple of notches.

I could not believe he was still babbling about whales at first but then I realised he has been permantly damaged by repeated crushings.

But interestingly he has clearly accepted that humans have a fish as a common ancestor because he did not attempt to reject that evidence.

So clearly he is starting to realise Darwinism is that scientific fact he keeps asking for.
    Alex

paddoboy likes this.
  10. billvon Valued Senior Member

It is, and it has been shown to you over a dozen times.
    Exactly. The truth is that we evolved from a different species. Science will change over time and we will understand more and more about it. (Well, some of us will, anyway. Some others, unfortunately, must maintain their ignorance to better align with their ideologies.)
    Been done over a dozen times.

Look, you are losing this argument rather badly, and we've seen your usual signs of surrender - personal attacks, attempts to change the subject, denial of what was posted. Why don't you do what you usually do - slink away, then in six months or so start the argument all over again, hoping people forgot about how you lost the last one?

11. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

Projecting again.
    Alex

12. Jan Ardena OM!!! Valued Senior Member

Lost for words again.

13. Jan Ardena OM!!! Valued Senior Member

I take it you mean apes.
    Why is it true?
    The argument hasn’t begun.
    It won’t begin, if at all, until you explain why you believe it is a scientific fact.
    But you can’t. Can you?
    Why can’t you?
    I can lose this one, but you need to show why you believe darwinism is true.
    Otherwise it has to be belief. Right?

14. billvon Valued Senior Member

Specifically, and most recently, from the same common ancestor we share with chimpanzees and bonobos.
    Radiocarbon dating of fossils.
    Comparative anatomy.
    Molecular clock dating.
    Comparative anatomy.
    Biochemistry.
    DNA studies.

You know, science.
    It ended pages ago. You lost, badly.
    I did.

15. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

And more importantly still nothing from you as to your alternative nor any attempt to address the mass extinctions that ID does not appear to address satisfactorily...you have been to crushed to get to it no doubt.

The irony is you submitted perhaps the best way to understand the progression from your dog to a whale by presenting that excellent little cartoon which would allow anyone , even you, to visualise the changes over time then add the fossil record and the exact science of dating and qualification and you get a pretty good idea...but you of course, (and all know that I am not only stating the obvious but also the truth you have established beyond any doubt whatsoever,) reject all explanations and all science, even your helpful little cartoon, everything that indeed won't fit in your sorry little ID box.

Your creationist misunderstanding imprisons you to a life sentence of ignorance and superstition, never to be released.

That stands out like whales balls.

You are the master of making unsupported claims and the servant of dishonesty and in those areas you have backed up the claims of others with the solid evidence that you provide in never ending supply that you are what you are.

Does it fill you with joy that the great man himself saw through the god nonsense but still gave the fools who are into god some small snipets that would have them not wondering why one of the greatest minds in history was not silly when it came to reality.

No his sublte approach would be beyond your understanding...not that you are not clever enough...no clearly you are very clever ..but unfortunately your fine mind is not yours to use...and that is the only reason you come over like an idiot and liar.

It's a nice day here no clouds at all but no astronomy cause of the legs firstly but the gear...there is some hope.

I realised I have a second mount here that needs work but I think at least all its parts are here...It is in the observatory at least but the eight inch scope goes on it and I can't see how in my current condition I could get it out there...maybe get out with the binos ( funny the spell checker corrected binos to Bible ..is that a sign...) and try that cosmic religion...and that's good cause when I just star gaze I realise the universe must be infinite and that all gods are merely human invention.

Alex

16. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

No you're not...that is defeatest.. just because Pado gave you another crushing don't give up..he may have totally flattened you but don't give up...get outside for some air..just slide under the door but don't get blown away in the breeze. Then come back and wrap yourself around the mass extinction problem and maybe rustle up something nice to eat.
    Alex

17. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

"Jan Ardena, post: 3628241, member: 4260[Q"]No it’s not.Plus, as you said science can change.
    Truth, cannot change. [/QUOTE]
    Yep science can and does change according to the evidence...Facts like Darwinism and theory of evolution do not change.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
  18. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Yep, that's the beauty of science it does change when required. Darwinism and the theory of evolution will not...they are fact.
    Truth is that you have proven yourself a liar and to be dishonest....
    Again you lie...I don't need to...others have including all the science over a hundred years or more.

So you are demented? Sorry to hear that. I have already told you I am a Catholic unless I have been excommunicated without me knowing.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

19. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Firstly, an apology for the confusing stuff up in my last two posts...excuse is that I was setting up a "live stream" for my Mrs, of her church service.....
    OK, why do I bang on about it? Because as you know, Catholicism is I believe one of the biggest religious sects [I havn't checked] and the fact that any religious orginization coming out and recognising the BB and Darwinism evolution, is actually and factually, a big thing and a recognition of the power and predictability of science, despite your stupid denials and evangelism. Just as is the link you gave re the Paleontologist, a devout christian, who still proceeded with the science and scientific methodology irrespective of her religious acceptance.

This is actually further evidence that puts you further and further out into left field on his lonesome, and probably why you continue with your lies, unsupported claims, misinterpretations, and redefining of words, in your now obvious frustrations.

20. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

He already has shown why Darwinism and evolution are fact. And really, what you perceive as a win, is rather funny.
    All you have done is asked questions, with no intention of accepting any answers and a refusal to recognise facts as facts.
    That is just plain stupid and reflects the brainwashing you have undergone at some time in the past, and why you have lied so much on this matter.

21. Jan Ardena OM!!! Valued Senior Member

I agree.
    But we’re not discussing science.
    Let’s get back on topic.
    Why won’t you admit, you can’t explain why you personally think darwinism is a scientific fact?
    Seems as though you’re list for words like Alex.
    If you don’t then we will all know you willingly believe in something you know is not true.
    You do realise we can all see you running away.
    Why don’t you stay and answer the question?
    It’s not as hard as the other questions you run from.

22. Jan Ardena OM!!! Valued Senior Member

Why don’t you answer them, and let’s see if you are correct?

23. Jan Ardena OM!!! Valued Senior Member

My brain is very clean.
    While yours is very dirty, with all that denial and rejection?
    Obviously evidence isn’t important for you. So why do you reject and deny God.
    You can see the exquisite design in nature, in the cell, but yet you reject and deny. Why?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.