What does God want?

TheFrogger said,
That's illegal, and is punished without a Church burial. How could a man living alone in the dark without access to drugs or weapons kill himself??
Amazing!
Where is the scripture which says suicide should be punished? How can a dead body be punished?
Lock it in a dark closet. It'll be tortured (and alone without drugs or weapons) till the end of time. That's where ghosts come from, don't you know....:eek:

Last edited:
How can you include negativity if it doesn't exist?
We can because it does exist. Negative potential. It's necessary for universal mathematics to work.
Action/reaction, positive/negative, matter/antimatter, the list goes on.

Gravity and ...
nothing.
Unrelated statements. If anything, gravity is the opposite of energy, or the opposite of attraction is repulsion.

Dark matter v Dark energy? Matter v anti-matter? Particle v anti-particle?

However, that was not the original proposition, which was; the negative part of everything is nothing". IMO, that is an asymmetrical statement.
Clearly, the opposite part of negativity in everything is positivity. That is how it is defined, no?

In a magnet, the opposite of a negative pole would be the positive pole, no?

IMO, there is never nothing. There is always potential; "That which may become reality".
Which is a positive asset and is balanced by those things which transform from reality back into potential.

IMO, conservation of energy includes the conservation of all things that are energetic.
The second law of thermodynamics states that the total entropy of an isolated system can never decrease over time. The total entropy can remain constant in ideal cases where the system is in a steady state (equilibrium), or is undergoing a reversible process. In all spontaneous processes,[1] the total entropy increases and the process is irreversible. The increase in entropy accounts for the irreversibility of natural processes, and the asymmetry between future and past
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_law_of_thermodynamics

and the question if there ever was absolutely nothing is addressed below.

Last edited:
Unrelated statements.
You misunderstand.
I didn't say the opposite of gravity is nothing.
I said there is nothing that is the opposite if gravity.

i.e. Despite the claim being made, not all things in nature have opposing counterparts.

Unrelated statements. If anything, gravity is the opposite of energy, or the opposite of attraction is repulsion, IMO.
But there is no repulsive force that opposes gravity.

You misunderstand.
I didn't say the opposite of gravity is nothing.
I said there is nothing that is the opposite if gravity.

i.e. Despite the claim being made, not all things in nature have opposing counterparts.

But there is no repulsive force that opposes gravity.

But once you understand gravity , you can create not a force so much , but a field . A field that overrides the fields of the gravity of this planet ( not hard to do I would think ) , and further out .

Back