What does islam say about telepath and how can one learn it?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Snake Palm, Jun 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snake Palm Registered Member

hey, i usually get premenitions about things that i see in the future or things that will happen, strangely 95% the thousands that i have had in the past few years have ome true? But i want to take telepathy further?
    how can i communicate through the mind?

preferably to an islamic perspective!:m:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Terraphile Registered Member

I wish I could get premonitions. The closest thing to telepathy that I have had is, I sit next to my friend and I ask him what I am thinking. Depending on how clear my mind is feeling that day, it can be very successful or only a little. If Iam thinking very vividly he can guess things as specific as "magnum rifle" or "pickup truck". It's really cool.
    Also, when I call my friend and he comes over, sometimes he has a few things to do before he comes over, so the length of time it takes can vary greatly.
    The last two times he came over, I was in the basement and sensed he was right outside my house. So i went outside and yep, he was right there.

From what I have read about astral projection, I suggest to you that you try and focus your dreams on the future, or islam if you like. It can help to think a lot about these things right before you go to sleep, because the chance that it enters your unconcious mind is higher

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Islam says balalalallalalalalalal *kablooie* (I'm gonna get flamed for that)

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Snake Palm Registered Member

dont b disrespectful, u seem to know nuthin bout islam. when u know sumthin bout islam then respond, otherwise stop spammin my thread

8. Snake Palm Registered Member

do you know how to bend spoons and move objects. i simply cant do it. i wanna learn but no advice works. the psi ball, energy waves, none work. premenitions are the things that work. i inherited this ability from my mom. she would know if someone has a baby boy or girl or things like that.

by the way, use your skills wisely.

9. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Snake Palm

Boy can I predict or what? It's like my preimintion of getting
    flamed came true! Don't worry Sankie, I know about Islam
    (American Islamic views vs. the rest of the world)... praying
    5 times a day for ~10 minute intervals apiece except for that
    big who-dilly on Fridays, why women dress the way they do and
    are given no rights, why din exists.

Anyhow regarding your main post, you're asking for the
    impossible. Controlled 'mental powers' simply don't exist in
    human beings.

10. Kinetic Spirit Possessed Immortal Registered Senior Member

I will be a looooong time before humans can control their powers.

I agree with you crunchy but...Humans can maintain mental power. It will take humans decades to learn how to do it properly.

thx

goodbye...until we meet again...

11. bubz Registered Member

i have them too

Hi,
    i always have really vivid dreams about things which happen after i dream it. its quite a nice feeling. i always get the 'i knew that' feeling. almost everytime i dream something, it happens that day. sometimes i dont remember my dream when i wake up, but when something happens or is happening, my dream comes to me and im like 'omg i just dreamt that'. So many times, things have happened. Other people have also seen that my everytime i retell a dream it acts out in the future. I'v decided to find out what islam says about it. but i dont really know what to do or who to go to. Help me plz

12. Yorda Registered Senior Member

according to islam, people who have psychic abilities are possessed by devils.

13. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

In Islam, there are various forms of telepathy, but most likely gained from spiritual experience or dreams. You are told events and given guidance which relates to your personal life through dreams or reading the Quran.

Islamic religious leaders, Pirs, Imams, and Sufis, and their students may develop a higher spiritual level where they are informed in dreams about future events.

Normal people may also have messages in their dreams, there is an entire Islamic science based on the interpretation of dreams.

14. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

How do you conflate premonitions with telepathy?

Presumably Islam is as sensible as any other religion when it comes to woo woo-ism.

15. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Could you please post some of your NEWEST predictions so that we all can see what you are saying is going to happen? Thank you.

16. bubz Registered Member

seriouslyy

i asked an aalimah....

one hadith states that people who's dreams come true have 1/49th of a chance of prophethood in them (but thats not going to happen as Muhammad pbuh was the last prophet....it just means its something positive)

I was also told that prophet muhammad pbuh received many revelations through dreams. SO, dreams can be very important to peoples lives.

It is important to keep these things to yourself because

1. people are just gonna think your chattin rubbish
    2. there are people who always become jealous and may try to cause you harm
    3. its not something everyone believes in, so people are just gonna think your weird
    4. some people get carried away and start thinking you have special powers - its not a power - its something which Allah delivers you a message - it cant happen if Allah does not want it to happen

17. kazbadan Registered Senior Member

islamic perspective of telepathy?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

18. 16empath Registered Member

sometimes people only have 1 ability sometimes more but i know all i know of is that i am an empath and sometimes when i dream i see what is going to happen but its random and i havent had one in about 3 years now and they dont always come true empathy is an ability that is inherited and if u learn it it isnt realy empathy it is just being observant of other people.

19. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

I'm getting a vision! Hummmmmmm!

I'm seeing you learning to use punctuation and the shift key!

Zombie thread wants brains!

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Wow, this thread was raised from the dead twice! I hope Allah doesn't mind.

21. leopold Valued Senior Member

DAD, 16empath has been watching TV again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.